What's new

ACT Abandoned [RCTR] くのいち慈櫛・八千梳 異形忍軍地獄変 / Kunoichi Itsukushi・Yachisuki : VS Variant Ninja Corps

RCTR

Reputation score
I cant wait to try the game! :) Is there a demo on the way?
(//"≡x≡”)🎮💭After completing the third player character I'm making, I think that I would like to release the trial version when I have finished making both the Japanese and English versions of the manual that can be read in the game. Sorry but please wait until that time...💦

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
(//"≡x≡”)🎮💭After completing the third player character I'm making, I think that I would like to release the trial version when I have finished making both the Japanese and English versions of the manual that can be read in the game. Sorry but please wait until that time...💦
No problem! Gambate!

Reputation score
Seems like they moved on to another game. Dang shame as this one had such potencial. Really liked the artstyle.

"I would like to stop the development of the variant Ninja Army Hell Weird for the time being.

We have received many reports from everyone who played the trial version of the previous variant Ninja Hell Weird for test play that an error always occurs at startup on some PCs.
(By the way, when this error occurs, the execution speed of the game will be considerably slower than it should be)
I understand that the cause is related to the graphic board, VRAM, and DirectX, but
No new ver update of the development software (DigitalLoca4U) used has been released,
The manufacturer who was developing it was integrated into another company long ago, and there is no solution at present, so
It seems that there is no choice but to divide this.
Looking back, although there was a pause in between, the trial version of the old ver "Sister and the Forest of the Dead" was released in May 2014.
It seems that it took too long to develop so that the specifications of Windows and hardware changed.
It's a pity that it will be stored in this way, but since it's a big deal, I would like to reuse some in-game elements such as characters and settings.
We would like to thank everyone who helped us in confirming and verifying the operation.
… And the story of the next work from here.
Even if I just regret it, it doesn't start, so I decided to make a new game.

It's a dream break in 3D, and even when developing 2D action, the PC specs are awkward, so
For the time being, I decided to develop an R-18 RPG.
The content is Japanese style with Ryona (Hiropin) and lesbian elements.
The production tool is Wolf RPG Editor, commonly known as Udita.
Fortunately, it was compatible with the 16: 9 size of 1280x720.

Udita touched various things in "Sleeping Light of the Holy Sword, Bloody Princess in the Devil", but I have forgotten it so much 💦
I am starting to study again while reviewing the manual. "

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Seems like they moved on to another game. Dang shame as this one had such potencial. Really liked the artstyle.

"I would like to stop the development of the variant Ninja Army Hell Weird for the time being.

We have received many reports from everyone who played the trial version of the previous variant Ninja Hell Weird for test play that an error always occurs at startup on some PCs.
(By the way, when this error occurs, the execution speed of the game will be considerably slower than it should be)
I understand that the cause is related to the graphic board, VRAM, and DirectX, but
No new ver update of the development software (DigitalLoca4U) used has been released,
The manufacturer who was developing it was integrated into another company long ago, and there is no solution at present, so
It seems that there is no choice but to divide this.
Looking back, although there was a pause in between, the trial version of the old ver "Sister and the Forest of the Dead" was released in May 2014.
It seems that it took too long to develop so that the specifications of Windows and hardware changed.
It's a pity that it will be stored in this way, but since it's a big deal, I would like to reuse some in-game elements such as characters and settings.
We would like to thank everyone who helped us in confirming and verifying the operation.

It's a dream break in 3D, and even when developing 2D action, the PC specs are awkward, so

Udita touched various things in "Sleeping Light of the Holy Sword, Bloody Princess in the Devil", but I have forgotten it so much 💦
damn. that's a shame.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
It seems like he really tried his best to make it work out too. But at least he hasn't given up entirely. He's actually made some basic demos of his WolfRPG game, showing off some controls, but I don't think there's enough info about the game itself to really warrant a thread right now.

Last edited:

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
It seems like he really tried his best to make it work out too. But at least he hasn't given up entirely. He's actually made some basic demos of his WolfRPG game, showing off some controls, but I don't think there's enough info about the game itself to really warrant a thread right now.
he's making a new game?

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Eeeh, I think him giving up on this was a foolish move. He could have easily gone to someone for help, or potentially moved over to a less janky engine like Unity.

Just doesn't seem like a smart decision after spending 5+ years working on one project. Especially when moving to something else is going to have some assets being repurposed or scrapped.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
he's making a new game?
It says it right there in the translated text.

This was back in February 2021. He's put up multiple blog posts about progress on his new game every month since.

Eeeh, I think him giving up on this was a foolish move. He could have easily gone to someone for help, or potentially moved over to a less janky engine like Unity.

Just doesn't seem like a smart decision after spending 5+ years working on one project. Especially when moving to something else is going to have some assets being repurposed or scrapped.
It's a pretty classic case of sunk cost fallacy. If anything, I'm glad he finally recognized it as such and took the appropriate measures to correct it. Based on what he's said, it sounds like the burnout was starting to affect him and he wanted to get a retry with something simpler.