What's new

ACT Abandoned [RCTR] くのいち慈櫛・八千梳 異形忍軍地獄変 / Kunoichi Itsukushi・Yachisuki : VS Variant Ninja Corps

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: シスターさんと亡者の森(仮)

is there a demo of the game with the space suit girl?

Shadowgungc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: シスターさんと亡者の森(仮)

LOL at the wolf giving you massage but how do you get bat standing? She just always ever throws rings at me.
If she hits you from behind with low-ish hp. I got it at about 5 hp

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi I'm the necro guy, I necro threads.

Seems this game is being actually updated / remade. Development started last December, blog still updates with steady development as of may 2018.
The protagonist is now no longer a nun, but a ninja girl. Title apparently also changed.
There is still no evidence of the new game containing grab scenes / ryona, but it clearly seems to be using the previous game as the base, since backgrounds and enemies are the same and development seems to have started where sister left off. We can't be sure yet, though, since the author mentioned

Blog contains detailed development posts, with many gifs.

jellybird

Reputation score
Is there a new link for シスターさんと亡者の森? please:oops:
or I just have to wait until the new game is complete?

Last edited:

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
(//≧ᗜ≦)ノ" I accidentally found this place...lol I am RCTR of the creator of the blog game that you are reading. Thank you for being interested in my game!
Is there a place to download your demos? The links seem to be down. At least the ones I've found.

RCTR

Reputation score
Is there a place to download your demos? The links seem to be down. At least the ones I've found.
I am sorry but the old version is currently unpublished. Please wait as I am planning to deliver a new trial version again as the production of the version I'm making now progresses. I'd like to finalize it in winter this year and sell it with steam.  (Postscript: I am using google translation, so English sentences may be wrong, sorry to acknowledge.💦)

RCTR

Reputation score
I will do my best to make a game, but the production speed is slow, so please be patient...💦

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I will do my best to make a game, but the production speed is slow, so please be patient...💦
as someone who just noticed this thread and is curious... any screenshots?

RCTR

Reputation score
as someone who just noticed this thread and is curious... any screenshots?
I'm sorry, I tried to upload screenshot of gif image in reply, but it failed for some reason and it did not reflect well...💦 Progress of production is this URL(→ ), I think that you can see the Twitter account(→ ).

RCTR

Reputation score
The title and contents are also completely renewed, but the basic part of the game is based on the previous version. (Image Link / Title ~ Character Select → )

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I'm sorry, I tried to upload screenshot of gif image in reply, but it failed for some reason and it did not reflect well...💦 Progress of production is this URL(→ ), I think that you can see the Twitter account(→ ).
The title and contents are also completely renewed, but the basic part of the game is based on the previous version. (Image Link / Title ~ Character Select → )
so i looked though it till the 2017 posts with the girl in kimono. and i must say... the art style being 3d but not being custom girl or custom maid is pretty nice. but am kinda curious. what genre of games will it be? and if you would take suggestions to add some genre of the game is too far ahead for that?

RCTR

Reputation score
so i looked though it till the 2017 posts with the girl in kimono. and i must say... the art style being 3d but not being custom girl or custom maid is pretty nice. but am kinda curious. what genre of games will it be? and if you would take suggestions to add some genre of the game is too far ahead for that?
The genre of the game I am making is Side-Scrolling Beat 'em up. As you can imagine, the 3D model of the character is created using the original one. It will take more time until my game is completed, but for your reference I tried to upload the current test play video to youtube.→

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The genre of the game I am making is Side-Scrolling Beat 'em up. As you can imagine, the 3D model of the character is created using the original one. It will take more time until my game is completed, but for your reference I tried to upload the current test play video to youtube.→
it looks pretty good!!!! btw is it a normal game or an h-game? cause either way, it's gameplay looks amazing...

RCTR

Reputation score
it looks pretty good!!!! btw is it a normal game or an h-game? cause either way, it's gameplay looks amazing...
Thank you! This game is basically normal, although there are many ryona expressions in the heroine. However, I want to make specifications that can add H-game elements later. The element of ryona is planned to have no grotesque expression. I summarized the old version scenes on youtube before rebuilding this game for reference →

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
(//≧ᗜ≦)ノ" I accidentally found this place...lol I am RCTR of the creator of the blog game that you are reading. Thank you for being interested in my game!
Hello Creator! Yes, I'm really interested in any kind of Ryona games, and found your game by accident (which I loves) :D

That Ninja girl game looks good too!

RCTR

Reputation score
Hello Creator! Yes, I'm really interested in any kind of Ryona games, and found your game by accident (which I loves) :D

That Ninja girl game looks good too!
(//≧ᗜ≦)ノ" Thank you! I canceled this game once in the past but this time I will try hard until it is completed! I hope I can deliver it by steam around winter.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Looks quite nice! The expressions in the previous version's compilation you posted here, look good too. No need to get rid of them (if I understood correctly) in my humble opinion - might actually be a selling point!

Also... Judging from that video (even though I know it was of the old version), this definitely BEGS for H-content! :D

RCTR

Reputation score
Looks quite nice! The expressions in the previous version's compilation you posted here, look good too. No need to get rid of them (if I understood correctly) in my humble opinion - might actually be a selling point!

Also... Judging from that video (even though I know it was of the old version), this definitely BEGS for H-content! :D
(//≧w≦)ゞ Thank you! I will add these H (or ryona) situations as far as I can think so as to meet your expectations~♪

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Creator! It is an honor to have you here, and thank you for your work.
I hope you like this place. ULMF is one of the biggest english-language hentai game communities.
I'm sorry about my bad english. I'm trying to use simple sentences so that Google Translate makes less mistakes.

I played your demo a long time ago, I was really sorry that you had abandoned the project. I was very happy to see you resume work.
I liked the concept of シスターさんと亡者の森 a lot. The Ryona was just right for me, I really like that many animations were really elaborate, I don't really like games where the enemy touches your character and you just enter a loop -- in your game, you saw how the nun was getting restrained / charmed, it felt more realistic because you knew why she was blocked, and sometimes you saw the situation getting worse (like the tentacles from the ground glyph grabbing first one arm and then the other). Probably my favorite animation was one with the fairies, but I also really liked the crow, the slapping tentacle, and the slime monster.

I also really liked the idea of a nun (someone pure, holy) having to fight a variety of horrible monsters. Even when the animation wasn't my favorite, I liked that there was so many different horrible things that could happen to you (petrified, turned into a mushroom, charmed, drained of blood…), made it feel like the stakes were really high. I truly hope the ninja game will still have horrible monsters, not just human opponents beating up your character with boring punches.

If I can give some constructive criticism of the old game, I think it was a bit hard to get to the animations. Keep in mind that, in this kind of game, your first objective is making good H/Ryona, and the game is less important -- because 95% of the time, players open the game to watch the animations. When I played the previous game, it was hard to get to the monster I wanted to see, because sometimes another monster would catch me, sometimes I got the wrong animation… it is hard to kill the monster I don't want and save the one I want to grab me, sometimes a hard monster makes it hard to progress (giant worms near the end). Also, when the nun got weaker and I could not free myself in time, that was not a bad idea because it helped make it more real, but I think it's better not to do it, because it made it hard to see the animations I wanted. Please consider adding a gallery, it's probably the easiest solution.

The game was nice with this level of Ryona, I prefer it like this. If you want to add H-elements, though, I would be ok too, I'm curious to see what you would do! Don't look at what I like, look at what you like -- and, especially, look at what would sell the game. But be careful, because I don't think Steam sells games with Ryona content. You might be more successful with Patreon, Dlsite, Enty, or even just selling the game with PayPal. I saw hentai games sold on Humble Bundle, so maybe that works -- but I think it was not in the store, just the creator selling it.

Thanks a lot for coming here. Good luck with the game, I'm very happy you visited us.