What's new

ACT Loli [EUPHORIC!] 秘宝の欠片 / treasure fragment (RJ371494)

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Okay, so I just played through the new stuff (actually I replayed the whole game cause I felt like it). To get to the new stage with the new stuff, you have to talk to the demon lady in the monster gallery that's unlocked right before the final boss. After talking with her, you have to go back to the previous three bosses that you fought in the last stages. After getting their item, you go back to the demon lady and talk to her, then she'll open the way up to the new stage. I'll put the new stuff in spoilers in case people don't want to see it.
The forest cats are back and I think they have some newish scenes.
There's a jungle plant from the ceiling that will grab you for a game over if you let it play out. Has a game over scene but it might be bugged.
The big horse that pulled the carriage will chase you and it has 2 sex scenes. Also has a game over scene.
There's a big dark mouth thing that will grab you for an instant game over if you let the scene play out, which will transform your character into an evil demon or something.
Not a scene with her and the main heroine, but there's a cat girl wizard that is caught by an underground tentacle pit and will get pulled under after the animation is done.
The player character can have the same animation as the cat girl wizard if you get grabbed by the tentacles.
There's a big pink slime blob that sprays a mist that will make you go to it if you're downed. It'll engulf most of you and it has a sex scene. Nothing further than that, if you think it would fully absorb her.
You can fight the demon lady as a boss, and she has a chair that will grab you if you're downed. Has a game over scene.
The boss also can go onto the chair for the same scene, once you damage her enough.
The final boss is now just a regular guy instead of a big dragon. Will rape you if you're downed and has a game over scene.
I think the update was alright. Some good ones here, along with some simplisticly disappointing ones. Dev said there may be one more update to the game in the future, but they mentioned that they were gonna be starting on their new game project soon. No details on that right now.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
A kind dude just uploaded the updated game onto f95zone. You can use google to find the thread (it's a translation request thread). Grab it while its still there.

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Played through the updated content, thanks for the heads up dood. I liked what they added, but admittedly the cats didn't seem very different. There aren't that many different ways you can draw two humanoids with chibi proportions like that banging. The alternate final boss suffers from the same problem. But I like the plant, the tentacle pit and the big mouth thing. Not sure what to make of the slime blob because I didn't check its animation in the gallery. None of the new game over CGs showed for me until I went back to the main menu. Not sure if that was because I imported my config file from the old version or just because its glitchy. There's one big issue that the previous version had that got worse with the update, which is that the dragon final boss isn't in the gallery, and now that the final boss is replaced once you do the extra content, you can't find the dragon at all. Unless there's some way to switch it back that I missed because it's not in english. Could also just use the pre-area 5 save they provide to revert it but that's a hassle since it'll lock area 5 again. Considering that I actually like the vore content, losing the dragon is a disappointment. I wonder if the dev will fix this.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Played through the updated content, thanks for the heads up dood. I liked what they added, but admittedly the cats didn't seem very different. There aren't that many different ways you can draw two humanoids with chibi proportions like that banging. The alternate final boss suffers from the same problem. But I like the plant, the tentacle pit and the big mouth thing. Not sure what to make of the slime blob because I didn't check its animation in the gallery. None of the new game over CGs showed for me until I went back to the main menu. Not sure if that was because I imported my config file from the old version or just because its glitchy. There's one big issue that the previous version had that got worse with the update, which is that the dragon final boss isn't in the gallery, and now that the final boss is replaced once you do the extra content, you can't find the dragon at all. Unless there's some way to switch it back that I missed because it's not in english. Could also just use the pre-area 5 save they provide to revert it but that's a hassle since it'll lock area 5 again. Considering that I actually like the vore content, losing the dragon is a disappointment. I wonder if the dev will fix this.
In the new update, the dev did add in some save files that are before the final boss, and after completing the 5th stage. I'm pretty sure in their fanbox post, they mentioned that there might be another update for this game. Maybe it'll be the fated English version teased in the intro credits of the game? Though I'm hoping for at least one more unbirth scene, cause I thought I saw them mention that they would add in another one. Otherwise, it seems like they're gonna work on their new game project, though nothing has really been revealed on what that will contain.

cyberpwnage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hey, how do you get the game over with the healing maids? I'm just wanting to check if there's some sex sprite to go with it but I'm not sure what you need to do to get it normally.

MendicantBias

Reputation score
Going to dupe my post over on F95 for anyone keeping an eye out here, and who can speak JP.
The tools I'm using to mtl these images can't read these properly, so if you can read/know anyone who can read JP I'd appreciate the help with these.
I don't know if they're actually used in game, so it's not make or break if it doesn't get done. But if I'm going at it, may as well get what I can done and all.

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
hey, how do you get the game over with the healing maids? I'm just wanting to check if there's some sex sprite to go with it but I'm not sure what you need to do to get it normally.
If I remember correctly, it's in one of the last save rooms. The last ability you unlock (the ground slam) can shatter the special crystals that are keeping everyone from getting corrupted (idk, can't translate the story). Once you break all of them in that room, enter the room where you normally go to get healed, and the scene should trigger instead?

MendicantBias

Reputation score
(Dupe of my post from f95)
Hey all!
I got this game machine translated, so help yourselves!
I will preface this by saying, it's slightly messy. Everything was image work, and there were 400 or so to work on. The dev used different sizes for some transparent cutscene text, and having to open 400 images to match the size wouldn't work and would take WAY too long. So cutscene text will be a little iffy in terms of position and size. I also had only a limited amount of room to work with, so sometimes the font gets pretty small.
Also, it's probably not the BEST in terms of consistency or tone. But it's better than nothing!
Otherwise, let me know if you find anything I missed!

Important notes: This is meant for v2, not v1. If you haven't gotten the game from my links/DLSite recently, do that now before trying to apply my patch.
The OP cutscene is an mp4, so I couldn't get rid of the text on that, just as a heads up.
I excluded things that were already translated on screen, so it's mostly dialogue that this covers!

To install: Drag and drop/extract all folders into the ..\Resources folder. Overwrite all files it asks about.

LINKS

Last edited:

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any other furry games like this? Doesn't have to be an ACT game or anything. Heck, I'll even take visual novel recommendations. I have broad tastes but you know, I don't see all that much furry/fantasy stuff unless you want to count basic kemonomimi (i.e el catgirl). Not that this goes all that much further, but still.

Kamiko

Lurker
Reputation score
Any other furry games like this?
Full furry is pretty niche, even around here.
The only things that come to mind are or

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Good luck dodging the... 'varied' fetishes as well that comes with the territory. I'd say f95zone is probably the site you want for furry stuff, as you don't see a lot of games about it from the Jap side as far as I know.

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Full furry is pretty niche, even around here.
The only things that come to mind are or
Kinkcaid is great but I've already played it, thanks for the other recommendation though.

Good luck dodging the... 'varied' fetishes as well that comes with the territory. I'd say f95zone is probably the site you want for furry stuff, as you don't see a lot of games about it from the Jap side as far as I know.
On the japanese side, it's usually monstergirls, but I mean... again, naga, centaurs, and harpies are common monstergirl portrayals, yet are very often soundly considered furries too so, eh... and some of them them go even further. At least a lot of furry stuff is humanoid, but monstergirls can get weird, fast.

Anyway, enough rambling, thanks guys.