What's new

ADV [なぎや本舗] ショタ補完計画 / Shota completion plan (RJ221727)

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Hey peeps.

New BF game out, with animated cgs, no combat but only a struggle mechanic, other than that nothing much. Its out,

Launched today...dunno if this is a repost or not, apparently this forum vanished from my google searches for games.

Last edited by a moderator:

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Nice find! This looks interesting, I'll have to keep my eye on it. I love games with struggle mechanics.
Just downloaded the demo, seems really really good. Contains animated scenes and voice acting.

However, hooking the game with my text hooker in battles causes the game to spam "HPHPHPHP" over and over. Hopefully someone can find a fix for this,

Last edited:

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score
If you are going to play a game from this developer, play it with very low expectations unless you like disappointment.

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Disappointment or not, do want. Looks like it could be great.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score
searching for links atm, found on AS but it's velka's links... so, i'll not try...

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The one on AS is missing parts 1 and 3, but I'm downloading anyway just in case...

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah the game's nothing much to write home about.
Around 30-45 minutes of gameplay, one basic enemy with like five different animations and then 8-10 unique "bosses" with their own animations.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Is it just me or does this game lag a lot? Sometimes when I escape I can't move. In order to fix it (sometimes) I would have to wait to be captured again and then struggle to break free.

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is it just me or does this game lag a lot? Sometimes when I escape I can't move. In order to fix it (sometimes) I would have to wait to be captured again and then struggle to break free.
Yeah I had that as well.
Don't think it's lag but just poor programming. But it's not like the game's greatly difficult.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yeah I had that as well.
Don't think it's lag but just poor programming. But it's not like the game's greatly difficult.
This is true, but it is annoying. Sometime it will just lock up and I am forced to restart the game. Just a little gripe.

Quendras

Reputation score
I don't know, what I am missing, but I am stuck after the 3rd boss...
Can't seem to progress anywhere.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I don't know, what I am missing, but I am stuck after the 3rd boss...
Can't seem to progress anywhere.
if it's the two in the shop, check their storehouse. One of the boxes has an item you need.

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is true, but it is annoying. Sometime it will just lock up and I am forced to restart the game. Just a little gripe.
Oh you had to restart the game?
Was never that bad for me. It always unfroze after a few seconds.

Reputation score
do your homie a favor and add in some tags will ya? we gotta spread the love for this game.

I am sure some lurkers and civilized people use them to search for stuff.

Edit : So... The goal of this game was to obtain three missing items which are mushrooms, carrot and something else i forgot.

And the almighty plan was to turn all the girls into Futanari? Creator had some wild ideas but not having a gallery is terrible.

On the other hand, i came during the second last boss in the lab where the two girls stun you at the stairway.

We need more Reverse Rape Animation stuff

Last edited:

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How long is the demo? I cannot proceed past the early part when the boy leaves the house and is surrounded by human barricades and one enemy. I have no idea what I'm doing in this game.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
How long is the demo? I cannot proceed past the early part when the boy leaves the house and is surrounded by human barricades and one enemy. I have no idea what I'm doing in this game.
The demo only lets you see the sister and the one enemy inside the barricade (The security guard tells you this)