What's new

ADV [なぎや本舗] ショタ補完計画 / Shota completion plan (RJ221727)

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game's now been added to English DLsite, with an English translation.

I thought this game would never come out since games from this circle usually appear on English DLSite a week after the Japanese release. We know now that the player getting stuck after breaking free is a penalty for poor timing when breaking out and not poor programming. The game is still terrible, but it's cool that these game makers recognize the demand for English in their games. I wish this game had a New Game+ after all the females have been turned into futanari; this game would have been more interesting if the boy now had to deal with futanari wanting to do futanari things to him.

kezuma

Reputation score
does anyone have a full save i just get any further XD

Mick2000

Reputation score
someone i need it so bad captn^^?
first of all, why do you need one? they don't have gallery at the end neither some sort like newgame+ stuff or anything, so if you want to see the scene again you need to go through the event in the game by yourself. beside it's not that hard to play, just take you about 35 min if you not lost (at least for me)

kezuma

Reputation score
im still at the first girl scenes XD just dont know where to go now i went everywhere

Mick2000

Reputation score
im still at the first girl scenes XD just dont know where to go now i went everywhere
did you play on english version or japanese version? there's no way in hell you could get lost playing in english version, it's pretty much linear gameplay...

your father ask you to get 3 item for him. first go to east (before proceed you might want to go to north and take the bus just so you can see the paizuri scene) and solve the labyrinth yourself. after that you reach some sort of farm.
second go to west to shopping district.
third go to south to a park and talk to a girl on bench.
last just go into a tower next to your house and get to the top to set the "thing"

kezuma

Reputation score
i got the japanese version its awkward i cant go to the south ^^

Mick2000

Reputation score
i got the japanese version its awkward i cant go to the south ^^
have you gone to the west first to get something from the 2 lady on market? if you already did, return to your father to inform him at the basement and now go to the south. at this point when you get out the house there should be an event with a lady with car.

Mick2000

Reputation score
so i just read the dev blog and investigate a little bit. apparently you can go to a gallery room (the dev said it's a debug room) by interacting with a TV inside your bedroom 10 times... there's no indicator that you doing it properly, just spam action button on the TV and it should work.
the only annoying thing about this room is that the boss/special girls don't look the same when you meet them at playthrough, the sprite are different and they not in order you encounter them or anything, you need to remember their position by yourself.