What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

JakeMSG

Reputation score
Please, SOMEONE SAVE MEEEE! i getting so mad with strategies to take down enemies like iron maiden, is my first try playing and i without knowing was doing a genocide, i tried to get back to normal and stop killing tha plants ultil i fighted the iron maiden phase one, it was a normal fight despite i was on food difficulty, but the maze of plants turned me mad, so mad that i throw the shit on air and killed every single FUCKING PLANT, i was relieved and certain to take the genocide to finish in this difficulty, but when i found the iron maiden 2... IT LOOKS LIKE IMPOSSIBLE! i studied the moves and the random number generator of combos, is so random that i would needed more than a miracle to pass this MONSTER, 2 action per turn and could take 4 if i got stunned, and man... how i got stun in this battle, she needs simples 2 actions to make i need spend 1 mine to struggle and even with the special, sometimes i can't struggle then is already fucke up, the lust bar reached the max... I getting out of ideas to sustain a consistent fight to take down her.
Yea, I did try a bit to do a Genocide Hard run (after I finished the TrueMercyRoute Hard run fully), but with a fresh MetaSave, and.... I also got stuck on Iron Maiden's Genocide-unique fight. In my estimation, either you need some mad optimization for that fight, or you really need the bonuses from the TrueMercy/Neutral route (such as Friendship with the Monsters in "My Room" and their rewards etc.) that can carry between saves.

If you need a TrueMercyRoute full save, I have one on my blog, , in the "Femdom Fantasy/Succubi" button, on the Shrift section. Let me know if that helps.

Not to further discourage you tho, but Genocide reeeally is there to make you hate your life in terms of unfariness (making Undertale's original Genocide look like kid's play, and wayyy less RNG-reliant), from what I heard the final fight of this route was already hard to begin with, but Devil's Office, during work on the EX chapters, decided to intentionally make it even harder (this is as much as I can say without giving heavy Spoilers).

So yea, unless you are a masochist, it's recommended to first do a TrueMercy Run (maybe with a guide to know how to get the last few Demons in "My Room"), then use that Meta Save to have a better chance at a Genocide run.

Sharpwater32

Reputation score
idk if anyone replies this but playing this game for a while and trying the genocide run (just beat the game with normal ending and started a another save for genocide run) i am at the end of the run but hyakki stopted me and just cant beat it. tried like 9 times.She says diffrent thing each time so i just keep trying.Do i need to do a specific thing or just keep going ?

Reputation score
idk if anyone replies this but playing this game for a while and trying the genocide run (just beat the game with normal ending and started a another save for genocide run) i am at the end of the run but hyakki stopted me and just cant beat it. tried like 9 times.She says diffrent thing each time so i just keep trying.Do i need to do a specific thing or just keep going ?
Sorry but no , Alan buffed hyakki on Genocide to the point is 100% impossible to you win . The only way as far I know to you finish Genocide is a debug mode or a previous version of the game before Alan buffed her

Sharpwater32

Reputation score
Sorry but no , Alan buffed hyakki on Genocide to the point is 100% impossible to you win . The only way as far I know to you finish Genocide is a debug mode or a previous version of the game before Alan buffed her
While searching for a way found a item named 'edge deager' at crafting table and the ingredients for it is the weapon drops from genocide run. Whats it for then cuz one of the ingredients is impure fan which is dajis weapon and its just before the hyakki

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
While searching for a way found a item named 'edge deager' at crafting table and the ingredients for it is the weapon drops from genocide run. Whats it for then cuz one of the ingredients is impure fan which is dajis weapon and its just before the hyakki
It's essentially the 'Real Knife' of SHRIFT but it's not much better than the fan. Problem is surviving in this battle and you don't get 'The Locket' for that.