What's new

Shrine of the Bitch Queen - By Fox&Frog Entertainment

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A terrible howl echoes through the night. The shadows themselves coil and grasp at the shrines mighty walls, staining them in shades of Onyx. A wild, hungry beast, more shadow than animal rushes out from the darkness. Teeth and claw and living darkness tearing into the sisters of the order. One after the other. Yet worse, as the beast rushes on, the felled sisters twitch and rise, wounds filling with darkness and fur, feral hunger in their eyes as they rush along with the beasts, charging into the temples inner circle, the sanctum within, where she rests. Not even the sanctity of this room can hold the creature, as it pounces upon the goddess herself, pinning her down, devouring her. Yet each bite, each tear brings no pain, only the most intense pleasure. Moaning, with an ashamed shudder, the godess awakens from her dream-like vision.
A bad vision and omen, no doubt. But almost more disturbing than this nightmare is the sudden feeling of loss now that the dream is revealed for what it was. Where are the beasts claws to rend at her, to dig into her very essence, the teeth dripping an ichor of evil, just what was that sensation, mixing in with the fear and horror and helpless surrender?

A few days later..

The coach stopped, with the man shouting up towards the temples gates. "Oy! Is this here the holy temple thingie everyone been talkin' about? I'm to deliver someone."
He jutted a thumb. On the back of the open coach, lying there, upon a blanket, was a bundle. Large enough to be a piece of equippment, a large sack of potatoes or something?

"They found her way out of town, badly needs a healer, the local priest couldn't help, I was told. Anyway, I'm just the driver, you should get a hand or two to help this one on in eh?"
He suggested and, on closer examination, the bundle laying there, hunched over pitifully seemed to be a frail, humanoid female.

Everything but her eyes obscured by a tightly drawn cloak and robe combination and one eye obscured further by set of heavy bandages. Bandages and a cloak seemed to be overall the bundles fashion-theme, as several of them hung in lose strands off of tightly wrapped arms and legs, with the torn remnants of a leather-armor indicating that this poor thing might be an adventuring type.
Up close there was a slight scent of something sweet, yet foul upon the woman. That must be her sickened state, of course. What else would make such a harmless looking female have a smell that, hours later, would grant the sisters that had carried her inside dark, yet sensual dreams they struggled to fully remember...
It would take the aid of not one, but two shoulders to more drag and carry than help her walk inside, one tired, blue human eye glancing from a sister to the other in a silent plea.. that was, until they approached the temple proper, where, in a raspy but soft, feminine voice the creature mumbled out:
"You will.. really allow me in?"
As if in delirious disbelieve that she was worthy of aid, after whatever abused had put her in her tattered state. It might have been the imagination of the sisters at the time, but as they approached sacred ground, right at the border, the lithe woman suddenly seemed heavier, harder to carry, giving the sisters just enough time to answer their hooded charge's question...

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Kagami.jpg
Kagami had woken with a start. Her body bathed in a cold, sweat soaking through her silks into the mat below. Leaving a pungent, cold, smell in the air. Nervously her amber eyes flitted around the room, looking for comfort. But she was alone. "It was, o-only a d, dream" She nodded brushing back her frazzled short blond hair. "Goddesses can't be afraid..." She spoke to none but herself, curling back into her blankets. It was a dream, dreams can't hurt her. But... what was this strange emptiness she was feeling, a soft itch in her tummy... surely it was nothing. Laying in bed she pondered the dream once more, the savage darkness that gnawed at the temple. That struck down sister after sister, drawing them to its dark sway, leaving her alone. "I, it's only a dream... the sisters would never abandon you," She assured herself again, burying the dark vision before drifting off to sleep once more.

===

temple.jpg
Nestled in amongst the rolling hills and lush trees of the countryside sat a simple shrine. Made of wood, plaster, and stone housing a small convent of sisters. One additional resident lived with the sisters. A goddess embodied. A powerful, everlasting spirit with powers derived from human reverence. Protecting the villages from all manner of disaster, multiplying their harvests, even giving the odd romantic blessing. The rustling coach was nothing new to the sisters, often having their needs delivered. However one stepped forward to greet the man.

cb5412bfc2cad7f412c5011b76c3c712.jpg
"Hello, Sir. Yes, this is Lady Kagami's temple. We were not expecting any deliveries today?" The girl peered around the cart, nervousness flickering in her eyes. "Ah, s-someone!?" Without a moment's hesitation, the sister raced to the 'sack' bending down to lightly stroke her face. The potent sweet smell of rotting fruit filling her nose. She shook her head, "This must be bad..." She swallowed. "We'll do the best we can!" She nodded to the driver, quickly calling for another sister to come and help carry the girl. Hosting her between there feminine but well-worked shoulders. "Everything will be ok, we have some medical knowledge, and I'm sure Lady Kagami will help." She nodded, taking the first steps forward towards the front gate of the shrine. "Wha... Yes, of course, you can come in!" The sisters answered emphatically.
Taken to the first of the shrine, a bit of a gathering hall for the sisters, the stranger was laid down on the straw matting. The kindly sister turning to her companion. "Go get Lady Kagami, she'll at least want to know what's going on." Her brown eyes then focused on the stranger with lazer precision, as she started to tare away at the thick tattered robing, "Can you tell me what happened? Any details at all might help... you don't look like you're bleeding, but that smell... have you been wounded?" She asked her hands both soft and determined as she started her proceedings.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You got her? Great, then I'll be on my way." The coachman nodded, cracking a whip and driving his horse off. He didn't admit it to the sisters, but the way his horse had reacted to the bandaged-up stranger, and the way.. well.. just.. her way of breathing, of being, it had -really- made him want to have a drink. And another. And another.

By the night of that same day, a sad drunk-driving accident had claimed his life. It was ruled an accident, open and shut case for the guardsmen, the only odd thing was that the coacher had been driving out of town without anyone having given him a task to do such, but why would a sour but loyal coachmen like him leave his town in such a hurry?

The bandaged up female let out a raspy sigh of relief as she was told she could enter, clearly grateful for the help!
Later that day, the sister would think back and wonder if just as this had been uttered, the woman had felt lighter to carry again, even as the bound up figure sighed and slumped, passing into the temple proper.

When she was laid down, and the sister asked for help, the strangers hand snuck out, holding tightly onto her. "There... is no need.. to bother your goddess yet. I am not worthy of such attention..."
She insisted, her one eye focusing on the sister. "First.. water.. please.. get me water. Please."
She requested, coughing slightly. Although her words had a strange compulsion tone to it. Who would deny a stranger in need?

Not enough with that, the figure looked around in the gathering room, shaking her head, feebly raising her hands. "Don't.. not here.. bring me.. to a secluded room. I can not achhh... ch... infect any others. Away from the other sisters.. please.. I will explain.. but it's hard .. to talk.. especially to more than one.."
She pleaded, with insistance, waving to indicate for the sister to lean closer to her before reaching up her arm, taking a tight, firm hold of the priestess as she leaned forward, making sure no other sisters were looking as she whispered into her ears. "Y͙̲̖o̻̪u͚̣ͅ ̟̲͢w̫̤̲i̪̪̤ll͏͈͕ͅ t̛͖͖á͇k̲̥̣ę̼̮ ͔mè̝̤̭ ̀t̷̳̥̟o̼̼̞͠ à ̝͘s͟ecl̙̞͇u̯d̯̮é̻̜d͍̲̤ ̰r̬͝ͅoo͍̳͉m͘.̧ ͈̬̯Y̩o̷u̜̩̖͠ ̖t͡h̥i̹͔̪n̢k̖ ͢I̴ ̡̣̜a̧m ve̕r̺y s̠̦͝i̩c̛k ̳a̼͍n͖ͅd ne̯ed ҉to͞ ͍ͅb͓̯̪e t̮̲a̴͔̭̱ḱ͓e̖n͖̠ ca̤̮r̮̼͚e ͝of̤ by th͎e̖͡ ̜si҉̹s͞ter̰̖̮s̵̤.҉
̮Y̪ó̤͕u d͟o͕͜n̸'t ̴̗w͘a̦̺̟nt̀ to̧̩̘ͅ b͔͈o̮͎t̯ẖ̗e̼̼̕r͖ ̬̀ỵo̡̝͉u̱͔̰r̛͉͉̬ g̱͈̬̕o͈̱͓d̪͟d́e͓̯͔͟s҉̭s̵ ́u̪n͝t͟i҉l̘̠ ̡I ͢àm̞͕̖ be͎͍̘t͇́ter͢ ̞͝s̱o̡̹ ̤̺̫s̗h͈̬e̛ i̸̹sn̹̼'̭ţ w̥o̯͓r͍͕r͏̪̯i̭e͞d͚̩ͅ. Y̹o̫̬u̵̥ͅ a͜r̞͝e̢ d̠̝o̶͎ing̘͈ ̴y͚͟oụr ҉d̴u̸̺̟̯t̥i̡̻e̘̭s͢ ̥̞̘a̹̠s̯͕͠ ̛̟̺a̡ ̥̹͠s̸͚i͎s̹͝t̖͞er̭̣̣ ̷a͟d̡̫m̬̺͉͢ìr̬͚̞a͡b͎̜͔ly͖̮.͇ E̘̬̫ve̝͈r̬y͓̪th͠ͅin̫͓̱g̸̘ ̸͓i̪s͞ ̺͙f̢̩̘͇i̮ne̷.̺͟.̫̝̯
Ev̩͕̼͕̺̤̠͎̗e̢̨͉̬̦̹̘̼̭̮͕̥͇̠̜̬͚͟r̬̠͓y͞͏t̟̪͈͙̗͚̥̻̲͎͟h͜in͡͡g ͏̧͎͇̝͓͔͢ͅi̞̳͍̟̣s ̴́͜f̩̰̦̜̞͍͖̜̳i̴n͏̡̪͎͚͎̤̗̲̳̬e̘̦̳̯̪̦͇"

She whispered and the sisters eyes grew distant, cross eyed and filled with a dark shadow. These weren't so much words for her ears as, Everything is fine, they were roots burrying into her soul, which reeled in disgust at this violation. But at least, everything was fine, as long as those things kept burrowing into her...
Everything is fine, but she had to take this one to a secluded room, because she was very sick and she couldn't risk any of her sisters getting infected. She didn't want to worry her goddess yet, so she wouldn't tell her of the sick guest for now. Her brain was so focused accepting these thoughts as entirely her own that she never actively noticed the ragged, cloaked sick womans hand slithering into her miko-robes, rotten-sweet smelling bandages dipping right at the opening of her sex before she even realized it, a tingly wet warmth spreading under the things touch as, accompanied by the whispers of the non-language the stranger spoke the young priestess realized just how good a job she was doing and how proud her goddess was of her....

Until that hand withdrew, and the priestess blinked, noticing her sister had returned with the water. "Aaah.. good..."
She nodded, reaching out for the drink with weary hands. Yes, good, now the sister could help her carry that bandaged stranger to a secluded room, where she could be properly taken care off.. looking at her, the stranger seemed a little more exhausted now, she obviously needed help, and rest and whatever the sisters could give her, and soon!
Even the peculiar warmth now tickling between her legs wasn't as important...

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
cb5412bfc2cad7f412c5011b76c3c712.jpg
The miko nodded to the driver once she and her sister had a firm hold of the bundled stranger. "Yes, may Lady Kagami blessings find you on your travels," she smiled before continuing towards the temple. Unaware of the driver's fate, nor how much her choice to help would change this temple.

22fbfd4c8bf0156620da6f7692c501ae.jpg
"This girls a bit odd to carry," the other sister sighed, readjusting her shoulder as the stranger lightened... "And this smell better not soak into our uniforms, the last thing I want is smelling of spoiled fruit for months on end." The second sister complained to the first. The duo laid the bundle down on the straw mats, looking between each other. The second getting ready to go find their goddess when her sleeve was tugged. "Ya, she's right Chika, we shouldn't bug Lady Kagami over stuff like this." She nodded taking a moment to gently flick the first Miko, Chika. "I'll be back with some water, you keep an eye on her. I'm sure you can handle that much."
Chika's cheeks puffed into a pout. "Mikoto you jerk," she turned away from the second Miko, Mikoto. Focusing instead on the bundled up adventurer. "Oh? Right, well if it's infectious then we'll need Lady Kagami," Chika sighed glancing over in the direction that Mikoto had just left in. "Still, they'll never respect me if I don't try!" She smiled down at the stranger. "A secluded room? We have the old shed, that should do, I can get a mat and you can rest there! If you're worried about spreading whatever it is you have, then I guess I'll take care of you! Lady Kagami can just cure me later," She smiled confidently. "Once you meet her I'm sure you'll see how super cute and great she is! I bet she wouldn't mind helping you... but Mikoto is my senpai so I have to listen to what she says... you know?" Chika babbled on a bit, still focused on the stranger, but not having much she could do without Mikoto.
When the bandaged woman waved for Chika to come closer she leaned in. The sudden grasp shocking her, but before she could pull away the sweet whispers started echoing in her mind. "Take you to a secluded room." She repeated in a monotone voice. It was obvious she needed to do that, she was sick with something infectious. She couldn't be left here in the gathering hall. "You are very sick. The sisters must care for you." Right, the sick needed care, they needed attention. Letting Kagami just cure her would be a waste. The sisters should nurse her back to full strength. "Can't tell Kagami, don't worry her." Of course, they shouldn't bother their goddess with this. They could handle it. "I am doing a good job as a sister." She was, she was trying to make her Goddess's life as easy as possible... maybe she'd get the reward she dreamed of... "Everything is fine" Her insides felt a sudden jolt, as though grasped with-in the claws of some great beast... Though, that was ok, because, "Everything is fine..." Maybe not claws but roots, good black roots digging into the fertile soil of her soul. She repeated it, this time recognizing the words for what they were, her own thoughts. "You are pretty sick you know, I really should take you off to that secluded room. If the sisters and I care for you, one at a time, than Lady Kagami won't have to worry! I'm doing such a great job as a sister that I bet my Goddess will give me lots of love! Everything is fine, everything is great, don't worry!" She smiled, relaxing as she listened closely to the sweet soothing corrupted tongue of the stranger. Her lower lips feeling something warm, something wonderful. The same feeling she'd get when she dreamt of her goddess!
"I got the water, it's from our well so it's nice 'n cool," Mikoto rounded the corner with a decent-sized cup in her hand, filled with clear waters. "Glad she didn't run off on you," She commented, kneeling beside the stranger. Instinctively Chika lifted the strangers head up, inclining it towards the water. Mikoto blinked at her a few times, but quietly put the cup to the stranger's lips, letting her drink deeply until satisfied.
"We need to move her to the shed, she'll be out of the way there, and we can take care of her without bothering Lady Kagami," Chika said while the stranger drank.
"Huh, I guess you do have some good idea's" Mikoto shrugged, careful not to interrupt the water flow. So, once the stranger had her fill she was hoisted once more between the pair's shoulders. Led off to a secluded part of the grounds, away from prying eyes. A shack, about a quarter the size of the gathering room, but plenty of space for two people. The walls had a variety of old tools, seldom used furniture and knick-knacks. The sick adventurer was laid down carefully once more.
"K, well if you got this, I'm going to get back to the gardens. Don't worry I'll cover for you," Mikoto stretched and sight. Sniffing the sleeve of her shirt. "Still smells like rotten fruit," She sighed, "It's going to take forever to wash this out..." She left, closing the sliding door to the shed behind her.
Finally, alone, Chika smiled down at the stranger, she warm aching between her legs keeping her feeling even peppier then normal. She was a good Miko. Everything was fine. They were alone. She would care for the sick traveler. Lady Kagami would never know. "May I?" Chika asked, beginning once more to begin unwrapping the stranger. "So you said you'd tell me what's wrong when we were alone."

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmnyess, promising priestess.. and I am sure your godesses cuteness will not be.. haaach... found lacking."
The bandaged up one mused.
"Right.. let's.. get to your shed."
The stranger suckled on the cup through her bandages, managing to absorb half of the moisture, although leaving behind a bit of a black stain on the cup, that Mikoto would have to clean.. just her luck! Plus that smell.. it made her body feel a little woozy, but ... something to worry about later, propably.

The hooded figure nodded when, finally, she was alone with Chika. "I guess.. part of what's wrong.. is that you are tearing away my skin so roughly.."
The figure mused.. and the bandages already pulled off began to wiggle.. before grabbing and restraining Chika's arms, leg and mouth.

"Allow me to explain.. you are trying to remove.. part of my body."
She noted, as her bandages began slithering entirely on their own and shifting into a more purple hue. Whilest the clothing that once seemed to have concealed a more feminine frame.. became that feminine shape in the first place.. complete with tentacles framing her.

"Don't worry.. Everything will be fine. I don't seek to harm you or your goddess.. to the contrary! I intend to improve upon you... now I'll let you speak again.. if you try to raise your voice, I will silence you more roughly, ,understood?"
She cooed, her purple-hued skin glistening almost as if wet, whilest the tentacle over the poor priestess mouth withdrew, just enough.

"And I did not lie.. haah... I am quite weak. I need this place to.. anchor me. My own little deity. Now, I would love to.. bestow all my gifts upon you.."
She purred, extending an inhumanely long, purple tongue that licked along Chicka's cheek, leaving a tingly, oily residue.. and she noted that up close the rotten-sweet scent was all the more intense..
"But I cannot raise suspicion.. yet. But don't worry.. In the end I and your godess both will reward you very much for making us so..happy my slave to be."
She cooed, tentacles slithering closer to the priestess, like predatory snakes....

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Chika.jpg
"Wha, Oh s-sorry," Chika let go of the bandages, but, maybe a moment too late she understood. Terror filling her eyes as the bandages wrapped around her slender arms, swirling down her body to wrap her legs as well, "N, no!" She managed before she was silenced by the final bandage. Unable to move or speak the young priestess looked on with horror tinged with dark fascination as the stranger changed before her eyes. Her body becoming a slick purple creature, the bandages her extra appendages, and the piercing green eyes locking with Chika's as the girl tried struggling again... but, what was that "Everything will be fine"... That's right, she was so dumb for worrying, nothing was wrong her, the happy warmth between her legs told her so! The sweet, rotten roots, dug deeper into her soul. Her eyer growing faintly dark as the terror faded.
Once the bandages where clear of her mouth she nodded in agreement. "R-right, s, ... should let Lady Kagami know..." Was that right? This was a monster, not a traveler. "Ooh, y-ya... You are s... sick," She nodded along... it didn't matter if this girl was human or monster, it was a sister's duty to nurse her back to health. The words the woman said didn't make sense, it didn't matter though. She was sick and needed Chika to heal her! "It's a ssisters duty to heal you," Chika nodded again. Part of getting better was having others do your duties, resting, and being waited on.
Letting out a muffled moan, Chika closed her eyes and shuttered as the stranger drew a long tongue across her cheek, the potent rotten-sweet smell filling her nostrils to the fullest... Eyes closed, panting, and the smell of her aroused but unfulfilled sex filling mingling with the sweet scent of the stranger, Chika repeated. "Take you to a secluded room... mmm... you are very sick, the sisters must take care of you. ahhh... L-lady K, Kagami cccan't know... huff... I will perform my duties as a sister slave admirable... Everything is fine." 'Everything is fine', 'Everything is fine', 'Everything is fine'.
Chika opened her eyes once more, they had tinted yet darker. The roots having taken a firm hold of her rapidly darkening soul, though she was not beyond salvation from her goddess yet. "H-how m-may this future slave best serve you?" Chika panted, looking needily towards the encroaching tentacles. Her pussy dripping with desire for the corrupted form before her, so tingly, so happy. It would be so wonderful, she just needed to submit to any request that this traveler asked of her.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hohumnn.. your mind is so soft and malleable you are already partially enslaved from my earlier command, aren't you? Perhaps you are more fragile than expected, had I known I would not have expanded so much energy.. but oh well." The slick-purple beauty mused.

"Let's do this proper then."
She smirked, a slender tentacle wiggling up to the priestess, nuzzling along her chin, before rubbing past, and rushing straight for her ear.. before slithering in, with a wet splorch noise. "I just need to be gentle, not make you go mad.. well, truth be told, what you mortal things consider sanity is such a boring state anyway, but we don't want the others to realize.. oh I know!"
She grinned, as if just having gotten a good idea, tentacle undulating with a shudder running through the priestess mind. "Hmnn yes.. you will begin the.. healing process for me. See, I need slaves.. no, rather, I need you, who follows this delicious little demi-deity here to secretly be all mine.
.. but there's no need to tell you all the details yet, little slave. I wouldn't want anyone able to pry the information from your head before I'm ready somehow. For now what you need to know is that I need you to keep doing as you normally would.. whilest also being my obediant puppet."

She nodded, as the tentacle started brushing over the squishy insides of Chika's head with it's weird-tingly oily touch. Satisfied with how easy the novice-priestess was falling to her, the tentacled-woman nodded, withdrawing her tentacles, letting the priestess down, gently.

"For starters, strip naked and present yourself, slave. Beyond that, simply do not fight what is about to happen.. I have already found the weakness of your delicious little heart."
And with that, the roots dug deep into the girls soul, as she found her conscious split.. part of her still in the room, stripping before the luscious purple woman, the other, standing upon a glade, with dark, almost fleshy trees growing around her.

"Hmnn your mind is so easy to change to my will, I think I might like it here.. how about it, make a comfy home for mistress in your head.. More on that later.. Anyway, what you need to know is that I am a creature that can travel in the minds of others like you travel into a house."

The tentacle'd mistress extended a hand, and pulled someone well known to Chika before her!

"So this is your goddess.. or rather, your mental image of her. Truth be told, I could not do that to every priestess. The High Priestess for example, might have an image of your godess in her head that is far stronger than I. But there is a tradeoff of challenging such odds of course.. That is.."
Tentacles whipped around, suddenly tearing away the fake Kagami's clothing, bending her over, whilest her shape began shifting into a far more fox-feral like apperance, as the creature declared, thrusting tentacles into the helpless Kagami, making her moan helplessly.

"I̪ͩm̩̼̏̂ag̟͔ͫͦin͎̣̯̈́͂̒ȇͬͥ ̭͊if̘ͩ ̖ͧȊ̱͙̟̽̀ ͌̽fuckͬ̾ͨed tͨ̐hât̜͎͂̃ ̜im̤̾ȧ̠ge ̍ͨỏ̝f t̪͈̘ḣ̂e go͔͍̊̋ddes̻ͭs͙͂ iǹ̙̻̖͋́ ̏ͥyo̞̗̊̈́ur̻ͮ h͚͎̬e̫̞̻a͖̽d̘̍ ̥͖ȉ͙̣̚n̐ͨto th̗̦̙̔͐ͮat̼̼̖ͫ͑̌ ̜̅of͔͋ ̒a̮̻̝ͨ̓ͦ ̤̪̈͊B̩̼͛̉ITCͯ̐H̟ͬ oͦ̊̑b̮̬̲eỷ͎i̻̩͓̾̎̑n͊̾ͪg ̓̓͛mͧ̾y̘͍̏͌ ē̖ve͖r̠̭̞ȳ̼̭̜ͭ͆ w̭̻̮hi̻̪ͫ̒m̱̬̗̎̂͑!͔͇̼͌̉̚"

She laughed out, whilest violating the very image of the godess within the priestess-slaves head before her very eyes into being a horny fuck-fox for this strange entity!

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Chika.jpg
As the tentacle entered the discombobulated priestess she let out a soft, "eep" The feeling the slimy tentacle wriggling down her ears, making their way into her mind. Still bound up, she seemed to pull against the tentacles binding her hands and feet, not truely with her full strength, but maybe in a last show of resistance, her terrified eyes meeting the creatures. A mix of panic, bliss, submission, and desperate fight. The splurching of the tentacles in her brain made Chika desperately cross her legs, rubbing her thighs together, was this exciting? Why this creature wanted to hurt her and her goddess, but 'everything was fine' still...
"I see, so to heal you fully all the sisters must swear themselves to you over Lady Kagami." She nodded with a smile, her eyes still reflecting the cocktail of emotions brewing within her, but it seemed her consciousness was the creatures at least. "Our sister training says we need to heal the sick, so Lady Kagami will understand." She nodded. "In any cause, this future slave is here to use as you see fit Mistress. If you wish for me to continue as though my loyalty still belongs to Lady Kagami, then I will not falter." She nodded in agreement. The tentacles in her mind gave her a pleasurable buzz as she continued grinding her thighs together, now becoming slick with excitement at the prospects before the newest priestess.

sample_21cc01fa6e14a9b0c1f8b290b4d18cf0c6ffb4d8.jpg
"Anything you desire mistress," Chika giggled. Starting to untie the cloth holding her robs together. Letting the rob slip down her slender shoulders reveling the wrapping around her breasts. As she started on the bright red skit her soul began to sing. Dark painful roots finally claiming her, it felt as though the essence of her being itself began to climax. She'd now find the world split before her. She was taking off her skirts still, just as mistress desire, moving swiftly onto the cotton underwear hinding her swollen mound. But, she was also in a glade. Beautiful misty, dark, wet. It was so much like her Mistress she wished she could live there forever.
"I can be a home for you?" She repeated, a bit confused, though knowing her Mistress was neither human nor diety she knew anything was possible. "Please, mold me to your liking when you are ready!" She giggled excitedly. Strolling the glade a bit, when Mistress continued, pulling for an entity. At first glance it was beloved Lady Kagami... but even Chika knew that wasn't her goddess... no. It was the idealized version of Lady Kagami. The sultry seductress that would take Chika into bed, fuck her tenderly, lovingly, fill all of her deepest sexual fantasies.

sample_2bbddd32e820625e6cfe87816c9572da1dda3552.jpg
"Come Chika, I've been waiting for you" The sexy Kagami giggled. "I need a sister to satisfy all my urges, and you're just cute enough to fit the bill. Come, serve me in heart and body," She blew a kiss at the novice Miko.... before immediately being filled with Mistress's tentacles. The sexual goddess moaning out, "It-it's so b-big, huff, can't... can't..." She began to grow limp as her words turned into helpless submissive mewels. Her body taking on orange hue as tufts of fur carpeted her entire body. Ears shifting, accompanied by a blissfully-pained howl from their owner, taking on a pointed canine appearance. Her mouth elongating, turning into shifting into the perfect vulpine muzzle she was met to have. Finally, a furred tuft of orange playfulness shot out just above her ass. Waving, wagging, screaming, 'I'm a helpless fox fuck-toy for Mistress!'
Chika's eyes where wide. She bit her lower lip, staring at the furry tool that was once the sexual Mistress of her dreams. Her quaving hand slipped between her legs, vigorously rubbing, masturbating as she watched her Mistress mold her goddess into her perfect, most attractive form. Truth began to seep into Chika's empty head once more, "Kagami is a bitch... she must obey Mistress..." She nodded, rubbing herself yet more vigorously. "MMM, yes Mistress! Make Kagami your f-fox b-bitch" She inched closer to the helpless demi-goddess. Watching the skilled tentacles ravage the helpless sub. Melting her molding her. Chika wanted to join them, to show that Kagami wasn't a mistress, just a slut. A demi-god slut for her true mistress, and the sisters.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"It's a tricky thing, little slave. I don't want you to stop believing in Kagami, to the contrary.. when I'm done you'll be more devoted to her than ever. I you just need to change your perspective a little. Obey."
The thing purred into the helpless priestess mind, the 'obey' punctuated by a wiggling thrust into the helpless priestess ear.

"It seems you have quite a few lewd.. fantasies about your goddess and her desires for you."
The tentacled mistress nodded, clearly amused, whilest approaching Chika in the real world, leaning forward and sniffing on her now exposed body, taking in her scent, hissing lustfully at it.
Thick, pulsating tentacles undulated, thrusting deep into Chika's goddess.. her idealized seductress, now a horny bitch, fucked by a supernatural creature of lust and perversion. "This is the real Kagami. She exists to be my fuzzy plaything. Look at her writhing. Look at her body twitching and ready to climax in desperate lust. This belongs to me. She belongs to me.. don't you want to be like her?"
The creature proclaimed, and grabbed Chika, positioning her on all fours in the real world, just like her godess in the fantasy, tendrils slithering over Chika, leaving their black-purple, oily residue. The more it spread, the harder it was to not listen to Mistress words as absolute truth.. it occured to Chika that she didn't know the beings name, but.. just 'mistress' felt right... "Your true deity has a double identity, you see.. Kaga the Fox-spirit, the benevolent healer and protector.. and Mi.. The Bitch-Queen. And want to know something? The Bitch-Queen desires nothing more than each and every of her followers love, just like Kaga.. but she's honest with herself."
She smirked, before, with a thrust of her tentacles, withdrawing, leaving the perverted, foxy mess laying on the ground before her... smirking and then stepping upon her with one foot.. albeit not applying pressure, more a gesture to burn into Chika's mind, as the tentacle in her brain undulated,, dark veins pulsing from her eyes under the intensity of the corruption oozing into her slowly.

"This.. is the only way your godess can be happy, watch closely now!"
She commanded, as Chika saw Kagami wiggle and writhe under the foot.. but not to get free.. no, to reach out for it.. kiss it. The creature corrupting her inner godess smirked, picking up the horny fox, and pressing her lips against her own.
Chika could only watch as a long, inhumane tongue slithered into Kagami, a mockery of a kiss that held for several seconds and, when it broke, still had a long moment of Mistress pulling her tongue back out of Kagami, before smirking over to Chika.

"Now then.. there is one thing you were mistaken about, Chika.. I've seeded a bit of myself into your soul.. I am sure you feel the delicious comfort, but I will not be the one to mold you..."
The entity smirked, as she leaned back, and Kagami stumbled over, a horny mess.. that still reached out for Chika with furred paws. "Kagami is a bitch that must obey mistress.. entirely right.
She is my toy. MY PROPERTY. Everything she yearns for is my satisfaction. But you know what she also is, Chika? Your Goddess. Now!"

The tentacled mistress demanded, as her movements in reality and Kagami's in Chika's mind synchronized to push her down, a lustful hand cupping both the real and the imagined pussy. Almost immediatly, the priestess felt the tuft of her pubic-hair grow.. "Obey your Goddess! Don't you dare look down upon Kagami, my chosen piece of fuck-meat! Because you are a bitch to her as much as she is a bitch to me!"
And with that, assisted by The corrupted image of her goddess, Chika could find her very soul becoming twisted by the dark roots of corruption growing within her, forming this beautiful glade. If she didn't fight this, now.. her very soul would be molded into that of an obediant animals... just a bitch in heat. "J̡͙̥͎̳͓ͅu̧̻̭̰̗s͇͔͍̖̤͖͔t͙͎̠̮͖̦ ̮̞̻̞̫͘a̹̦͚̭̤̫ ̛͔̭̯̘͎̯͇b̢̩i͔͉̘̟t͚c̛̼̳̲h̭̰ ̙̭̗̙̫i̞͜n̟̠͓͕̘͈ ͈͙̙͕͙̕h̢̫̣̭͎̹e̸̗̖̦̰a͉͔̗t. Obey your goddess. Worship her magnficence. Pray to her to protect you and make you fall in deeper heat and heal you and teach you obediance. Just a bitch in heat. That is what your goddess is. That is what you should strive to become."
The woman whispered, dark oil sinking into Chika's skin, deep into her core, even as her body shifted, a warmth accompanying the growth of a bushy tail, accentuating tufts of fur blossoming upon Chika... but somehow, Chika knew she wouldn't, couldn't become a full animal girl like her Goddess.. she was only worthy of being a horny hybrid, human enough to worship always, beast enough to always be in heat, perfectly representing KagaMi's duality. Well, if she was willing to now pray and worship her goddess for this blessing..

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
'Obey' The word hung thickly in Chika's head. Filled with oily, foul-smelling delight. That's all she had to do, after all, obey. She was the novice priest, all her silly little idea's meant nothing. So she watched, listened, learned. Mistress was right after all, and everything she said was the truth. Chika's body lustfully rose and fell, giving off her sweet girlish scent, her arousal enticing Mistress to have her way with the girl in any way that pleased her. In her mind-scape, Chika continued to watch the unfolding events, her lips desperate for relief, but she'd not found any yet. No instead she was given deep truth. Her goddess was not one, but two. Hiding beneath the kind benevolent Kaga was the desperate horny Mi. Waiting to be break free, suppressed by Kaga and the sisters. Yes, it was so clear now, this 'Bitch Queen' need love, she needed Chika even more then Kaga, and Mistress was drawing her out... how Chika envied her goddess...

th.jpg
The bitche Kagami writhing deliciously on the tentacles now. Moaning, sighing, her goddess juices spilling out of her snatch, and moisting one of the tentacles. Her tail whipping around widely, wrapping around each of the loving tentacles as was desperate for climax, showing Chika just how wonderful it was to be Mistress's bitch. Finally free, left in a pool of her own lust and sweat KagaMi was able to catch her breath. Panting happily, more satisfied then Chika had ever seen the demure Kaga. Under Mistress's feet, KagaMi wriggled, "Ahhh mmm, Mistress's affections. A god-slut like me is unworthy," she panted desperately nuzzling with Mistress's oily gooy foot. Nuzzling it, loving each toe, as she kissed it over and over again. Showing just how good it felt to be dirt beneath Mistress's heals.
She was lifted from her pathetic groveling, haired lips still sopping with fresh sex. She opened her mouth happily, the impossible tongue delving deep into her, drawing the vixen goddess into a long, lewd, unholy kiss with the stranger. She made happy moans and squeaks, gagged by the corruptive tongue. Finally dropping to the ground in a lewd, pile once more.

Chika watched as her goddess was so deliciously violated, each twist and turn of the tentacles drawing the fox into yet more depraved levels of joy. The goddess that Chika lusted after, the single entity she wanted more than anything, led to such a sexual level. "She, she looks so beautiful. Lusty, entranced by your grace mistress," Chika nodded in agreement. Seeing the shambling mess that was her goddess, the furred paws reaching out for her, the dripping snatch.

9b757b22e087ff5dbe37f2ae06793e6e.jpg
"A bitch... your property, your slave!" Chika agreed enthusastically. Watching the fox approached her lust in her eyes.
All at once the vixen Kagami pounced, pressing Chika to the ground. "You're still my little fuck-toy, so don't you forget it," She snarled cupping one hand on Chika's swollen vag. Pressing her soft paws against the squirming Chika cooing softly. "You're no better than me, you're a bitch in heat. You're MY bitch, you worship your goddess the same as ever my little bitch, Mistress is just that much further above you," Mi, clearly, this was The Bitch Queen Mi speaking now.
"Mmmph, huh, ahhhh" Chika sighed rather than panicking as her goddess pushed her down, claiming her. Unaware of the duality of Mistress's movements, nor at this stage the growing pubic hair. "A, a thousands pardons Lady Mi." Chika moaned, Mi's paw working the girls snatch as she groveled.
"Stop fighting it, listen to your goddess. You're an animal, a bitch in heat. My slave and worshiper, just I am a slave and worshiper to Mistress. Accept it, it is your truth!" Mi pressed her paw harder into Chika. "Now, worship me. You heard Mistress, worship me. Strive to be mine in every way. Just a bitch in heat. That is your ideal, mmmm, yes... accept it" Mi crooned over the fallen sister.
Chika panted, looking at the beautiful goddess on top of her, the Mistress off to the side. Her pussy was burning! She drew her hands up, laying on the floor she clapped three times, bowing her head in reverence. "L-lady Mi... P, pleaeseee protect me. Guide me in... huff... of ccccarnal w-w-ways... Alllllow mee the hh-honor oof beeeing your f-first, b, bitch m-miko..." Chika prayed earnestly to the goddess Mi.

fcf11fa9c5fc3a64828f07a800368b0f.png
Once she had prayed to Mi Chika's body felt firey change. Her pussy ached, climaxing sending the girl moaning and arching her back. First, a tuft of brown hair shot out from her behind. Bushy and vulpine tipped with a while. Its first reaction was to curl around her goddess, showing her loving submission. Second, her two ears became pointed, elongating and slowly shifting further and further up her head. Stoping as two thin fleshy triangles on either side of her crown. Both soon filled in with glorious brown fur and hearty tufts in the center. She was now a hybrid, half fox-bitch, half-human. Slave to her mistress, and first acolyte to the Bitch Queen's teachings.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmnn.. let me just tell you, your mind is so nice and receptive.. I expected some resistance, but instead you let me slither right in. Not that I mind, you allow me to .. take root so nice and easy, good girl. Your Bitch-god is proud." She cooed.
"Don't worry about a brief sensation of revulsion.. that's just a side effect of me making a nice nest in your cute little soul. Think about a toothache.. it hurts a bunch, until the tooth is properly hollowed out and then it doesn't hurt anymore at all."
She encouraged, the strange, perverted scent of the creature intensifying.. although Chika didn't mind it much anymore. Was the creature rotting something deep in her? So nice of her! Chika began to understand on an instinctual level that her very self was being violated, her ideals, her dreams.. but she also realized she only understood it in retrospect.. She was a silly little bitch-priest that couldn't grasp these things, only because Mistress had filled her mind did she comprehend it now.

The stranger was definitly not of the natural world.. but the shape she had given herself must have had some basis in mortal, female physiology, as one of her hands idly played along her own pussy, observing the priest and the new image of her goddess.
"You always wanted this hmnn.. your goddess, to fuck you as the lusty bitch she really is. To deem you worthy of becoming a bitchslave like her. What an honor to be violated. You should allow it all to happen without questioning it. After all you would not question your goddess, right?"
That wasn't entirely true, the mistress knew, but, with a new undulation of her writhing tentacle in the girls receptive brain, -now- it was real.

"Wonderful slave."
The entity whispered, into Chika's real, not-fucked ear. "You came, just from praying to your bitch of a goddess. With that.. you are mine."
She cooed, dark, goo-covered hand leaning down to brush and pet along Chika's folds, rubbing and teasing her clit, encouraging her bitch snatch to become hungry again, begin drooling again, near another climax, as she drew Chika's wetness through her fox-like pubic hair. "Good slave... now.."
She cooed, withdrawing the tentacle slowly, Chika's mind-scape fading away, to find herself in the Mistress arms, tentacles slithering all over her, her body that of a fox in heat, just like she'd seen in the fantasy. The tail was curled around her Goddess Mistress, not her goddess and the sweet-foul rotten smell of corruption was intense.. after a moment, Chika realized part of it was coming from her own sex now.
"I would instill more bestial urges and a deep compulsion to make others like you.. but you need to be a little sneaky, just for now. Be who you are, a good priestess of Kagami, praise and pray your hardest.. let your goddess know the new truth about herself she's still hiding herself.. just imagine how hornily she'll reward you for it."

She suggested, before the tentacles tightened, hand still playing over Chika's sex. "Hmnn you are the least of these worthless sluts aren't you? I think this will make you the perfect high-priestess of Mi. Now.. you are corrupted enough to accept the truth."
She smirked.

"And the truth will feel good and horrifying. You'll love it! Now then. I am what your kind would foolishly call an elder demon. Cum for me, slave."
The woman cruelly demanded, her finger curling and squeezing into Chika's womanhood, body twitching and twisting in an almost involuntary, but no less overwhelming orgasm.
"Your very reality is poison to me.. only by using something divine as a host can I stay here.. enjoy the pleasure of your flesh. CUM SLAVE!"
The hand curled again.. the poor priestess body already spasming again in climax..
"KagaMi is my invention, to drain your goddess of her essence and feed me.. oh don't worry, your worship will replenish it as fast as I drain her and she will find the process intensely pleasurable, once she accepts it.. cum for me. Cum for her."
She demanded, tendrils tickling Chika's thighs as her body spasmed again, now struggling to stay standing under the waves of unrelenting pleasure.

"It's fascinating, you know, you mortals have such a power source and don't use it.. slavish devotion.. anyway, understand what I make you do? I have despoiled you and each prayer you give your goddess will start to fill her with.. me now. Hmnn terrifying isn't it.. yet it feels so good you want to CUM AGAIN!"
She demanded, fingers expertly teasing and violating the priestess puffy folds. It felt so good it was almost painful now..
"Know the best part.. none of the surrounding villages will know whom their worship feeds. Infact, not even all of your sisters will truly understand it, propably, because they are not as weak as you.. oh don't worry.. this is fine.. everything is fine.. because I know. When I took a bite out of your delicious soul to fill it with my corruption I saw the truth.. you are a slave at your very core. Cum, slave. So pathetic, you badly needed someone to take control away from you. Cum. You wanted it to be your nice goddess, but now your worthless horny cunt.. feel it cuming again? Cu͓m ̉̾̂ͤ͐n̟͓̤ͫ̔͆o͓͒w̞̲̭̰̺͉ͣ̍ͥ̂͛̐! you have been claimed by me.. so now you have to obey me. You'll feed this lie to your goddess until she believes it's true and she's mine and you are mine and all your sisters are mine. You know why? Because you have no choice. Because you get off on it. You wanted to be a loved and admired slave fo Kagami.. but it's too late now. C̫͇̟̰͎̗͇̠̻̯̮̭U̼͕͇̪̗ͮ͐͗͛̚M̺̠͑̋ ̫̗̬̙͇̦̻͙̭̮̗̺͑ͩ̒̆͆ͯ̐̆̾̑̓͗S͓L̯ͅAṾ̩̭ͅE!̙̬̠͖̥̠͈͔̙̐̿͋͒ͭ̽ͪ̐̑ You are my obediant, worthless little puppet now."
Chika's body spasmed, even as her mind reeled at the horrible realization of her betrayal, her weakness.. she was so weak, so worthless, she felt herself falling, discarded like the trash she was. She was no priestess anymore. Just a demonic despoiler, a tool. It would be better to just end now. So worthless.. nothing but a slave.

And then, mistress caught her quivering body. "No. Š̮͖̥̲͔̣̫̦͙͕̤̖̝̻͗̒̆ͧ͐͒̆̔ͦ̋̇ͦ̿̂ͅẗ̩̹̼̣͇̻͆ͨ͆̓ͪaͬ̈̐͂ͣ̋̌͐y̜͕̩̞̮͍̞̙͕͋͂̄ͬ̈̉ͩ͛̅!Right there, my slave-creature."
And then, the tentacles were gently coiling around her, embracing her battered body, brushing away her sweat and tears and .. other fluids with their soft, foul corruptive oil, mistress scent all over Chika. "Don't break completely. Come back from the brink. Now you are truly mine. Truly beautiful. Look at you."
Two tendrils slithered together, forming a membrane, a reflective surface between them.. there, Chika could see herself.. eyes empty, enslaved, worthless face lost in lust and.. Mistress embraced her? How could anyone stand such a failure of a priestess?
"You are so beautiful now, that you are mine."
The thing nodded, kissing Chika's neck, a long tongue slithering out over her, marking her with strands of dark saliva, and then, even using a fraction of her dark power, her mistress whispered: "Please.. stay like this for me forever. I ̼̻̤̲̝̅ͦ̋́ͦlͤ̉ͬ͂ͤ̋͆̄͗́̿o͈͚̤̗͚͌ͤͫ͂̾v̩̤ͅe̬̣͚̼̭̜̯͊̋̊̏̋̇ͣ ̺͍y͇̠̞ͅo̮̘͙̮ͧͮ̀͆u͎͍̜.̪̳̞͓͇͖̺̞͇̹̯̟ " And then, all of the tentacles embraced her, held her close, in the reflective membrane she could see the thing looming over her, dark ichor dripping from her lips, as an impossible long tongue-thing pushed into the slave's mouth, in a kiss no mortal body could hope to endur, luckily, Chika had been made something more.. something less than a mortal.Finally, Chika, the priestess of the Bitch-Queen her demon mistress had made her worship understood... she wasn't loved inspite of being such an easily enslaved, obediant mess of an eager whore that would corrupt her own goddess for an elder demon-thing.
But because.

Finally, after what felt like hours in the loving embrace, the demoness let go of her slave, allowing her to drop to her knees at mistress feet where she belonged, ready for whatever mistress needed of her, broken.. and rescued by the same creature, as her mistress reached out, to finish her off with a head-pat!

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
fcf11fa9c5fc3a64828f07a800368b0f.png
Chika panted, her tail wagging back and forth on the dirty storeroom floor. Sex still tickling by the cup full down her legs. A slovenly tongue hanging out of her mouth, with the ends of her lips curled into a pleased grin. "Good girl" She giggled softly, her eyes floating to meet her mistress's. "Why should I worry?" She chuckled softly, the effects of Mistress hollowing out her soul already starting to take hold. The deep roots rotting the soil of her soil, making it nothing but black putrid sludge. The perfect clay for this creature to model and mold her liking. "My Goddess, KagaMi, will be so proud of me. That's why matters," She smiles, hiding a few winces of pain as the process continues. Rotting away at any aspirations, ideas, Chika's very identity was melted into so much follow rotted earth. Putty in her mistress's hands.
"Y-yes," Chika nodded not willing to hide the truth from Mistress. "I... I've been in love with Lady KagaMi since I was little... all I wanted was to be her intimate servant." She agreed, "You've opened that path Mistress! I can finally be her bitch miko, relieving each of her sexual desires as she is your bitch-goddess. A toy for your amusement..." She repeated as though it was the most normal, natural order of things.

As the mindscape faded, and the depraved reality set in Chika continued her lusty desperate panting. Lacking her Goddess KagaMi she instead focused all of her lustful desires on Mistress. "I'll pray twice as hard, all for Mi. Kaga shouldn't keep her bottled up any longer," Chika's lewd grin gave away her desperate excitement for meeting Mi in the flesh. The sweet rotten scent wafting off her sex adding to Mistress's made for a potent cocktail. "Our completed goddess, KagaMi will be so happy," She sighed longingly.
Mistress playing with her sex, commenting on Chika's station made the girl reflect... "Y-yes... I'm the newest, prone to distractions. Sister Akai says need to cleanse my mind when praying to Lady Kagami... how can I when she looks down on me with such beautiful eyes..." she sighed, wondering one more time if the other sisters, even Kagami herself weren't aware of Chika's impure affections for there Goddess... "W-wait, me? Head priestess" Now that was tempting... inflicting the depraved teachings of Mi on all the lesser sisters, so focused on ritual purity, moral pandering, slaves to the false half Kaga... Yesssss...

"E-elder demon?" Chika mouthed the foreign word. Understanding only that KagaMi had sworn to protect the people from demons, nothing more. That didn't matter as her body spasmed under the careful touch of mistress. Her lips oozing corrupted sex the moment her Mistress commanded her cum. "You, you need a ho~ mmmmm" she spasmed again. Commanded to cum, and each without Mistress's toying fingers she would have. Her body accepting the commands of its true masters. The mists of Chika's mind-clearing allowing her full understanding of what Mistress said, no matter how confused it left the novice. "N-no..." Her eyes widened as she understood, her idealized goddess, Mi the Bitch Queen, was little more than a collar this creature was going to use on Kagami. She'd been lied to... but then why... why when she was commanded to cum did she squirt out corrupted juices, thinking about how lovely it would be to place the enslaving collar of Mi on Kagami herself. "Haaa, ooo, mmmm..." She pants mind still grappling with how excited she is, turning her graceful goddess into a slobbering sex slave for this demon. Worshiping her to stuff her full of delicious power only for that worship to be sucked out, sating Mistress. She came again, messily squirting her juices like a pence whore... a slut... a slave... "Your slave... Need to be control... You've claimed me... ahhh... feed l-lies to sisters... L-Lady Kagami... Betray... so weak... your s-slave puppet..." She orgasmed continuously. Her body roiling under the horrifying revelations... yet sexual satisfaction at knowing what a corrupted slut-slave she was. How weak she was, how much she needed a mistress. She was pathetic, worthless, unloved, just a meat sack for Mistress to use.

Tears began to well in her eyes. The inevitability of her fate as the unloved despoiler settled in. Her body cooed, told her she was a good slave, that she needed to keep cumming, but she knew. She understood her body only told her that to placate her, sexual satisfaction her own leash, that Mistress grasped tightly. A binding Chika had lossed the power to fight against.
Her mistress embraced her. On the edge of total collapse, her Mistress hugged her, cooed softly in her vulpine ears. Bringing up a mirror. Showing the slave just what she looked like now. Big, empty souless eyes staring back at her. Fox ears. Stupid sex-crazed look. The very image of a demon's mindless slave. A slut. A betrayer. Chika the good for nothing former miko of Kagami. "Beautiful?" She asked, unsure. No one could find her beautiful anymore... but Mistress embraced her... "L-love?" Chika sighed, as she was embraced... Kiss! Slowly... very slowly... she began to retrun the kiss. Suckling the long tongue. Rubbing her body on the perfection that was her Mistress. She was worthless trash to her sisters, to Kagami. But Mistress loved her! She... she needed to devote herself to her lover. To make this creature every desire a reality. It was all she had left after all, and that she'd be loved for it made things all the sweeter.

Finally, on her knees before mistress. Nuzzling into her head pat she smiled, the full, bright smile of Chika, laced with the dark lustful tones of her Mistress. "I am yours, Mistress. Body, mind, and soul. Truly, unquestionably yours. I will act as though nothing has changed, continuing my duties as a novice sister, save that my prayers will now be toward the dark shadow you cast. One that will possess Lady Kagami, awaking the slave Mi within her..." She nodded. "How else my this slave please you? I am to ensure my sisters to do like-wise... perhaps if I were to capture Mikoto we could more effectively spread your doctrine through the sisters. She is a higher rank, but a free spirit... Mistress if we are to take one more your humble slave suggests her." Though.... she didn't really have a plan for how to enslave Mikoto yet, just that she should be first. With Akai, the head priest saved for last.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hehehe... such a cute little beast-priestess." Mistress noted, observing her handywork on the transformed priestess' flesh. "It's rare to find such fertile soil for my desires... I'll make sure to treasure you." She murred, oily-slick hands greedily caressing the body that belonged to her whilest pouring the helpless soul within full of her corruption, melting all that Chika was down into a more pleasant state.
"Good girl. Let's intensify all of your little intimiate desires and dirty fantasies. A servant like you should be proud in having no shame after all and your new goddess needs the.. soul food."
She chuckled briefly at her own joke, a hand tickling through Chika's hair.. and indeed, the hollowed out priestess felt no shame or morality impending her anymore.. not after what Mistress had done to her. All the horrible things done to her, to make her into mistress wonderful tool!

"Don't you worry little priestess, there will never again be need to cleanse your mind.. nor would it help, my little rotten pawn and corrupted high priestess of the bitch."
She smirked, watching the poor mortal writhe under her control with delight. Of course it was part of the plan.. to both make the priestess feel helplessly lost and make her lose herself in pleasure. The entity had lied earlier.. if Chika allowed herself to be cleansed now, she still could be.. that was, until she willingly gave herself to the corruption and it's cause.. Of course, not letting her know there even was a door left ment here little tool of corruption, the smith of Kagami's collar to be, would never even think about opening it again..

Chika was such a wicked, perverted despoiler.. no one but her mistress could love her, even her sisters and her goddess would hate her.. unless... unless she succeeded. She had to, for her mistress.. for her sisters. It occured to her that this thought wasn't hers, but something planted in the fertile soil of her rotten soul.. but that just made it even better!
"Good slave. I'd really like to fuck you senseless for a few hours, but you are right, we have work to do..First.. focus on your human form!"
She commanded, raising a hand, as Chika felt her flesh shiver and shift.. it wasn't that she became less of a horny, eager beast, her pussy reminded her without any chance of doubt, but she would disguise herself as the old her.
"Tell me about your sister then. Her interests, her weakness.. if she is a lone spirit she should be easily enough caught alone and I guess a higher up could more easily assemple the others than you, drawing little suspicion as we set up to make the priestesses mine."
Her hand brushed along Chika's chin, before pushing two oily-dark fingers past her lips.. the unnatural taste of the corruption now so sweet upon Chika's corrupted tongue as mistress fingers played over it, teasing and playful.
"I think I shall invade Mikoto's dreams.. see what I find on my own.. you need to busy yourself gently feeding your goddess my poison.

Remember slave.. no one but mistress could truly love a filthy traitor like you.. hmnn but when you succeed, my cute little slave, imagine.. I could let you fuck your goddess, after I am through using her of course, how does that sound?"

Mistress encouraged, benevolently, with some effort withdrawing her fingers..
"I thought Kagami would be the only deliciuos morsel here.. I have to restrain myself to not ravage you some more.. for now. For the record, thisi s all your fault for being so deliciuosly easy to melt, your soul nothing but nourishment for the creature I intend to make of you... ohmn."
She sighed, lustfully, before concluding and commanding:

"Put on your clothes.. continue as you would have without me being here oh and.. perhaps if sister Mikoto likes some sake make sure she has a good drink.. I want her to sleep deep and tight tonight."
The demon smirked.

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
fcf11fa9c5fc3a64828f07a800368b0f.png Chika cooed happily as Mistress's hands continued to work her naked body. Spreading the oily corruption on her. She knows what's happening, every bit of her soul being worn down, melted away. But, she enjoys it, she loves it. She's serving her mistress, the bright beaming pride at being such a despicable despoiler for the elder demon. Gives her prickles all over. "Mmmm, yes. Your bitch-miko has no need for petty morality or shame." She moaned. "Ah, just thinking about KagaMi getting bent for you... Mmmm, Mistress..." Visions of the Goddess's face. Full of horror and dread, slowly fading to bestial lust. Slavish devotion as her pussy is raided by the sweat oily tentacles. Of tentacles slipping into her ears, marring the goddess in oily black before letting the lusty slave-slut loose on her Miko lovers.
The highpriest of the bitch cooed as a fresh trickle streamed down her soaking legs. "Why would I ever want to be cleaned, mistress?" She rubbed herself lustily on the demons slick body. "Even if they held me down, I'm rotten to the core. All for you. Stupid novice Chika, wishing to be a sex slave for a puritanical goddess? Horrid. Now I'm Chika, the high priestess of the bitch, guider of lost sisters in denial of themselves. Slave and enslaver of Lady KagaMi, Mistress's special goddess sex pet... I like that much better," She giggled leaning in and kissing the Mistress boldly on the cheek.

Chika focused her mind. Calming the raging lust that now made up her heart. Sure enough the ears and tail of her slut-fox form recieded leaving only the wild patch of fox-fur as a marker of her Chika.jpg true form. "Mikoto has served Lady Kagami for years... I don't know her full story, but I believe she didn't choose the life of service to the lady. She seems to buck and many of the more traditional elements of our service." She nodded. "Interest wise, she is vain. Finding more interest in herself and her pleasure than those of the sisters." Chika nodded. "If not for her contempt she might actually rival Head Priestess Saya... The other sisters respect her, as did I, but her mentality often puts her at odds with both Saya and Lady Kagami..." Chika was fairly sure that all of this would make Mikoto a perfect slave for Mistress. Maybe not as welling as herself, but she was quite vulnerable and yet held respect.
Chika cooed before suckling on the fingers. Letting the crude nourishment fill her mouth coating it with the flavors of slavery. Her pussy growing hot and needy again at the mear suggestions of sloppy seconds with her goddess. Praising her, guiding her, loving her. The sheen of the oil in the goddess fur as she pet her, directing her to comfort her most beloved High Priest, proper thanks of seeding Mistress's delicious poison. She came again, squirting her fem cum out of her lips, all the answers Mistress would need for how she felt about getting to fuck her slave goddess.
"T-t-thank you, mistress... I hope the bitch priestess incubating inside me will live up to your expectations," She giggled. Following the command to dress and leave.

==========

Mikoto.jpg Mikoto grabbed her sleeve and took a deep whiff, the fetid rot of sour fruit still clung to her. "This is what I get for helping that bone head," She sighed. Sure she thought about changing her robes, as she had returned to working the external gardens with the sisters. But, she knew that Saya would bitch about there being one more robe to wash then normal, even if she wasn't doing the washing. The smell was preferable to the bitching. That and honestly she did find her mind wondering a bit all day, daydreaming about life away from the twin tyrants of her life. Getting married, being an artist or poet. Such thoughts where usually reseaved for laying away in her cot, silently cursing her fate...
She continued her work outside, stealing thoughts away on occasions, the faint strange itch in her sex roiling to the surface, followed but the calming scent of rotten fruit. "I'm headed in, we should be about done," She called out to one of the other sisters working the fields. Figuring that she could cut out just a bit early to see what was going on inside, figuring she'd either run into Chika or maybe see what was up with the traveler if there was nothing better to do.

"Oh, Mikoto," The goddess of the temple was, of course, the first to greet her. Seemed she'd dained to leave her shrine now that the sun was beginning to wain. Her short cute orange hair Kagami.jpg waving as she stopped mid-stride to examine the priestess. "It's good to see you," She smiled cheerfully.
"As always the pleasure is mine," Mikoto bowed deeply, hiding her practiced but forced smile. "What brings you to walk the grounds Lady Kagami?" She asked cautiously.
Kagami shrugged, the drapery of red robes rustling with her slender shoulders. "I thought I'd like to see how this year's gardens are coming along, see the sisters at their toil," She grinned. Not a divine sarine grin, but one that reflected the muddle of human emotions. Ones that Mikoto could never identify, but it always struck her as odd. Taking a moment to sniff the air, Kagami smiled. "Ah, it seems you've been working with fertilizer. I shall tell Saya to allow you extra time in the baths tonight," She nodded.
Mikoto quickly spoke up, "Ah, you are so thoughtful Lady Kagami!" Quietly thinking to herself that she didn't need to be mothered by this goddess. That if she wanted to soak in the tub longer then she'd soak all night regardless of Saya. "I'll not keep you any longer," Mikoto added.
Scurrying off she didn't hear the Goddess softly add, "W-wait, I wanted to t-talk some more..."

Dinner, bath, bed. The smell never left her, for that matter neither did the itch. Still being mostly innocent sexually she understood enough that she was feeling desires, but for who or what she couldn't say... Could it be Chika? It would be a girl, she was surrounded with them 24/7... any eligible boys tended to be turned away by Saya swiftly enough... Laying in her cot she quietly slipped a finger between her legs, the way she had experimentally so many times before. She closed her eyes, thinking of Chika's face. The bright infectious smile. The energetic nature. The way she'd poured cup after cup of sake for her at dinner. She imagined kissing those soft smiling lips... it was good... but something was missing, something not quite right. Flexing her fingers up and down her sensitive lips she imagined next Kagami, the goddess and ruler of her life.... that... that was worse. She flopped over on her side, irritable, unsatisfied as always, and ready for sleep. The smell would be gone by the morning.

The booze and smell had worked their magic, lulling Mikoto off into a wistful dreamlike sleep. Soft deep, and unknown to her at this point, but dangerous. Her dream was simple. She'd never been sent to Kagami's shrine in the first place. Rather she'd married some rich merchant. She had no toil, who needed it. She had two lovely maids to wait on her hand and foot. "Saya, Kaga," She called. Feeling a thirst coming on.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Good slave. My dark apostle." The mistress praised again. She seemed almost infatuated with how throughoutly corrupted Chika had become..
"You have a beautifully twisted mind to befit your true station, slave."
She grinnedd, allowing the kiss o her oily-corruption covered cheek.. the deliciously twisted rotten taste of which felt the high priestess of corruption with delight.

"So Mikoto is strong minded, but not entirely agreeing to her fate? Perfect.. she will make a good first target then."
She nodded, deciding to reach out and scratch her obediant corruptor behind her ears. "Arrogance, too can be a mighty tool of temptation.. hrmn.."
The demonic creature nodded.
"Oh don't you worry, my Chika.. just judging by your now permanently drooling slave-pussy you will make for an adorable high-priestess.. now off with you, and do me proud!"
The demon encouraged.

~~~~

Even through the bath, it was hard for Mikoto to get rid of the annoying rotten stench.. it kept her a little tingly and, with her hand in her snatch, she fell asleep, calling out for her maids..

"M'lady, don't you remember?" A dark haired, blue skinned maid stepped up to her. In this strange dream world, her lower harlf being made of writhing tentacles didn't seem odd at all.
"Saya and Kaga refused to work for you."
She said, sigh a dejected look. "They felt like you don't deserve to be in charge.. the only one left in your employ are me and your trustworthy maid Chika...

B.. but nevermind that, miss, please tell me how I may be of service.. I will try my very best do do any menial tasks that you are obviously above doing, correct?"

The maid enthused, humbly. At least she seemed to understand how to properly treat Mikoto.

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Mikoto - Fancy.jpg Lounging on her chaise the Lady of the house grew bewildered when her calls went unanswered. Kaga and Saya where her maid, they had a duty to attend to her every desire. But where were they! Just as Mikoto's heart started to thud thud thud, in walked her new maid... She... she couldn't really recall this one's names. "Ah, yes," She sighed in a bout of frustration. "Those ungrateful commoners," She spat. "I fed them, housed them, paid them well. Then they betray me and walk away," She growled. Sitting up she looked toward the new girl, "Mmmm... at least Chika remains loyal yes," She giggled thinking of the girl scrubbing away, her happy little smile beaming off the floors as she wiggled that cute little tush just right.
"Ahem" The lady cough, looking back toward her new maid. "Y-yes... I am taken of a thirst," She nodded, "Fetch me a drink. Thinking of those two again... I believe has made me a bit peckish as well. Fetch me sake and something to eat," She corrected.

Upon the return her return Mikoto marveled at the diligence of the woman, her attitude as well was quite good for such a new maid. "Hmmm, if Chika is cleaning... you've brought me refreshments. You've done a fine job," she nodded, taking a sip of her alcohol and nibbling a bit. Relaxing once more. "Tell me..." She sighed, mind drifting to the disloyalty of her maids. "You've not been here long, but does your lady deal with you unjustly? It's not as though I demand you kiss my feet, or degrade yourselves." She sighed. Looking at the maid, half wondering why she was still so hung up on the betrayal. "With the master of the house away... I suppose... I just enjoy the company the maids. You and Chika..." She nodded, "A very sacred bond of trust between a lady and her maids was formed with Kaga and Saya and they feel they are above me? Feh! I no longer need them." She nodded.

"Here I am, prattling on about the past, they are nothing like you and Chika. Loyal, diligent, understanding," She grinned and looked into the glowing yellow of the maid's eyes, "And cute."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Of course M'lady" The maid enthused, removing herself, before returning with a large flask of sake, as well as a handfull of grapes.

"No, M'lady, you haven't done any of the such.. but perhaps this is the problem?"
The new maid mused innocently, looking at Lady Mikoto. "Think about it, err.. not to sound presumptous, but if you didn't command them to kiss your feet and degrade themselves and yet you got them to leave, perhaps doing the se things would have made them stay?"
She gave a giggle and a blush when the woman praised her cuteness..

"If I may speak my mind, I think the problem is that you are not getting what an amazing lady like you would be due.. you feel that way too, right? You work hard, you are nice.. perhaps you even do boring menial things that are beneath you because the maids are doing it, yet, they are not giving you the love and attention you deserve... so perhaps you are a bit -too- nice and non-demanding in your approach right now?"
The maid mused, tilting her head.

"The mistake is not you, of course, someone like you couldn't be mistaken, because you are amazing and kind and pretty and modest on top, so perhaps you are just too good for them and treat them wrong.. err.. what do you do different about treating Maid Kaga and maid Saya, compared to how you treat your loyal maid Chika?"
The maid prompted, without trying to be all too pushy. She could see that this one naturally yearned to dominate.. she just had to encourage that a little. And in the real world Mikoto was Chika's superior.. but not Saya's or Kaga's and at the very least the Saya bit gnawed at her, the entity could tell it.. such deliciously abusable jealousy....

The maid licked her lips with a long tongue before conmtinuing: "Then again, perhaps I am boring you and overstepping my boundaries, I was trained by a much different mistress, her name is Lady Mi and I am proud to admit that she made sure I could serve unburdened by concepts like pride and self-esteem, which allows me to fully devote myself to my tasks of serving you.. more sake?" She explained, presenting a small bowl of refilled sake, a nice and strong drink for Mikoto. The color seemed a bit off, but the taste was just.. fine.

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Mikoto - Fancy.jpg
Mikoto took a moment to roll the suggestions of the unnamed maid in her mind. She was a kind, caring, mistress. One that did her best for he maids and expected the best in return. She popped a grape in her mouth, rolling it around on her tongue tasting the waxy bitter skin before the sweet juice exploded in her mouth... it was a touch sour, but nothing she missed so much as the fruit was always a delight no matter the color... though there was something strange as she bit down, hiding just beneath the sour kick. No, it was nothing she needed to further consider the words of the maid.

"How curious," She smiled looking over the maid once more, the writhing tentacles not seeming to register... no this was a cute little maid she'd hired due to how much she needed the help... that' made the sting of Kaga and Saya's betrayl all the worse! Not like this lovely maid and Chika... faithful, cute, and so very wise. "Mmmm, so you're saying I should be more demanding?" She smiled lightly, lifting up her feet. Soft, supple, the feet of a girl who'd never known labor. She was still unsure though... draining her sake glass, not even noticing the color, but the rich strong flavor was just right, cleansing her mouth with its powerful flavor, making a perfect match with the grapes from before... "Ah, yes, thank you." She smiled offering her glass to the maid, allowing another to be poured for her. Noticing the color, but not finding it all that odd. After all, the taste mattered more and this was some of the finest she'd had.

"Mistress Mi, hmmm?" She thought for a long moment, wondering why that name seemed so familiar. As though she could just barely picture the face, but still not conect exactly who it was. "Well, I imagine she must have been quite distraught to loose servent such as yourself," She smiled licking her lips a little bit. She locked eyes with the maid, the palide yellow eyes filling her with warm confident comfort. "I suppose if Kaga and Saya left due to not understanding their place... you'd be correct. I'd hate to lose you or Chika," She sighed, lifting her foot. "So why don't you show me a bit of what Mistress Mi taught you," She smiled extending her foot toward the maid, taking another deep drink of the sake.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well think about it..." The maid implored, feeding her another grape. "How can your servants know what you want without you telling them, no.. making them do just that? For example, would you like your grapes peeled, mistress?"
She offered, extending a hand to do just that, coating the grape with a slight sheen of.. that wasn't important. Nor was that the sake was not even darker than before, as the maid poured it from.. where actually? It was a dream, dreams didn't need to make sense all the time..
What made sense was how nice this drink and food tasted. She got a slight buzz from the alcohol, the grapes nurishing her body and definitly not also her darker desires...

"I guess in a way I still server her though, miss.." The maid giggled, before getting on all fours, nodding. "Mistress Mi taught me to think of myself as less of a person, more of an obediant bitch. Same for Chika, Saya, Kaga.. although I guess the latter two would have to be taught that first.. well.. all maids should be taught their place.."
She mused, accentuating her point with a long, lustful lick along the back of Mikoto's food, before placing subservient kisses on her toesies.

"You want them to stay with you and obey you, right? So why not think of them as something that is loyal and obediant.. I don't know what you think, of course, my wise mistress, ,but I always found it easiest to think of myself as dog.
Dog's can be good and loyal only striving fo your approval.. I think that is something you would ahamnnn.. enjoy..?"

She half questioned, half encouraged on, her tongue now wandering up Mikotos ancle as she looked up, one hand massaging the foot, whilest her service slowly advanced up on the womans body.. if she wasn't stopped she might well soon advance upon more precarious areas... Then again, according to her own description, she was just a loyal dog, so Mikoto could order her to do whatever she wanted any time and she'd obey, perhaps there was no harm or worry in letting her continue a little more as she pleased, ,then? Also that rice wine sure was delicious, she kind of wanted more, whilest she found her thoughts wandering over the ideas of all her pretty maids kneeling before her, collared, panting like good bitches, blissful expressions on their face... did they have subtle animalistic features too or was that her imagination?

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Mikoto - Fancy.jpg She handed the grape to the maid watching her cautiously, as the skin was peeled off expertly, separating the waxy skin from the juicy flesh... though in it's place was a thin dark sheen. Hesitantly the took the first peeled grape adding, "I suppose I shouldn't worry about how tedious the work is..." She popped the dark grape into her mouth the sweet flesh perfectly accentuated by... by some taste, she couldn't quite place, but shew as sure it had to do with the dark sheen of the grapes. Nothing to worry about if it tasted good though. Definitely not.
"Ahhh," Mikoto stifled a moan watching her mysterious Maid get on her hands and tentacles. The perfect image of a submissive bitch maid. The alcohol, and maybe a bit of the grapes, made her feel freer, her body telling her in no uncertain terms that seeing her servents on all fours was satisfying. Degrading themselves in service of their greater was such a wonderful though... She twitched and squirmed with delight as the maid began kissing her toes, whispering dark truths to her. Her heart still guarded, but she was starting to peel back allow some of the ideas to soak in just like the grapes before.
"Y-yes... my maids should l-loyal, ah! b, bitches." She stumbled over her agreement, watching the advancing maid with big needy eyes. Feeling the curious tingling now growing. Focusing on her two nipples, both hard, digging into her silk gown, but even more in her slit. Her tender virgin slit... "Mmm, yes... k-keep going..." She encouraged... "B, bitch maid's need no shame... p-please your mistress," She added scooting just a bit further. Her hands flexing nervously as the maid continued licking up her legs. She'd... she'd be licking her sex soon, that, that was the work of whores, not maids... but... but a bitch didn't care right? A bitch did anything for her mistress.

Chika Maid.jpg Just as the mystery maid was starting to get to Mikoto's inner thigh. Chika peeked round the corner. She was different from the way Mikoto had remembered... better somehow? Was it the two wiggly cat ears? No Chika was a loyal pet she always had those.... was it the collar she wore? No, she was Mikoto's slave, she showed it by wearing the collar at all times. Yes... that's why she stayed. She knew her place, Mikoto's loyal pet maid Chika. "Mistress, I'm done cleaning. How can your humble pet-maid best serve you now?" She smiled, a wide beaming simile.
"C-Chika? Huff... You're mistress demands you prove your loyalty. Help your senpai relive your mistress's desires." She demanded... did she slip calling the tentacled maid Chika's superior? No, that was right... There was an order to things. The maid between her legs was definitely her head maid... yes. Chika should follow the wise maid's orders.... just as Kaga and Saya needed to be shown they where bitches even under Chika... "Yes... All my maids, even Kaga and Saya should put making there mistress happy above all else." She sighed as two maids began there lewd comfort.