What's new

Sierra (Freeko) NEW GAME

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Sierra woke up to the sensation of a cold floor pressing against her nude body. After getting to her feet, she realized she was in a room with some kind of pod device that she must have fallen out of. Try as she might, she couldn't remember how she'd gotten here, only a vague memory of having been jumped by someone and then blacking out. As she looked around, she spotted a nicely made Bow, but there were apparently no arrows to go with it! Still, a weapon was a weapon she might think, and she could take it. As she moved though, a voice filled the room.

"Welcome Sierra to the Planet of Pleasure. You've been brought here to provide amusement, try not to disappoint. You will find that you have special abilities which I have granted you, they should come in handy as you try, and likely fail to avoid hot sex and rape from my friends out here. Perhaps, just perhaps you will get the honor of having sex with me if you provide enough entertainment. You are quite lovely my dear, and you'll make an excellent breeder for any of us, I'm sure of that. Ah, but you must start now my love! You can't hide forever!"

The voice cut off, and a few seconds later, part of the wall in front of her just collapsed, leaving her open to whatever was outside. She could hear the sound of an ocean not too far away though, so maybe it wasn't all that bad?

Options:

1: Move on after getting the Bow.

2: Try to stay in here and see if something comes in to rape you.

((Yes, I got lazy and didn't feel like coming up with a new entry comment. Sue me :p))

freeko

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Sierra (Freeko) NEW GAME

(Haha, if the shoe fits... Didnt realize the thread just started anew, whoops.)

Not one to start asking questions about where she was or what she was doing in a pod of all things. She knew that this had to be some kind of game or a joke or something. Why leave a bow without at least a few arrows, Sierra thought to herself? Could this thing be used as like a bow staff maybe?

What ever the case may be, Sierra was not going to figure anything out by just staying where she was.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As she picked up her bow, an arrow magically appeared, ready to fire, and she found that with a little practice, she could summon them, fire them, and repeat as needed. It seemed she had unlimited arrows, which was probably a good thing. Stepping outside, she found herself in a strange land.

The sky above her was a deep purple color, yet an orange star blazed over head, and it was clearly day light, for everything was well lit. Below her, and maybe a mile away was a sparkling green ocean that went on as far as she could see, and the few clouds in the sky were an almost teal color. Wherever she was, it wasn't on any planet she had ever been to before, or seen even in some kind of science article. The biggest surprise was when a phantasmal woman appeared, ghostly enough to make her wonder, but with inflection in her voice enough to make her question if she was really a ghost, or somehow projecting herself as energy.

"Hello, my name is Cassidy. My duty is to guide you the best that I can through this place, in the hopes you can survive. The creatures you will undoubtedly encounter are lustful beasts who will stop at nothing to sexually corrupt you. Don't let that happen. I'm limited in how I can help you, but I will do my best. As you progress through this place, I will appear to you, guiding you as best as I can. When the time is right, I will see you again. Farewell for now, and good luck."

Just like that, she was gone, and Sierra had a choice to make.

Options:

1: Move Along.

2: Sit and wait to see if you can ambush something.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

'Interesting place..." was about all Sierra would mutter after her encounter with what was a... someone? For a "guide" as it introduced itself, it was rather lacking in minor details like how to get free. After taking a few seconds to see if the person would re-appear. Sierra simply chose to move on since nothing more was seemingly going to be gained by waiting for that thing to appear again.

(1)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sierra continued onward, coming to a small patch of plants that seemed devoid of anything edible, but were pretty nonetheless. Suddenly, out of the corner of her eye, she noticed movement, and after another moment she realized one of the plants was humanoid, and heading right for her!

Enemy Encounter:

Level 2 Humanoid Plant: Stamina: 150. Pleasure: 40. HP: 600. Weak to Fire. Special Ability: Tentacle Bind.

Initiative Rolls:

Plant: 20
Sierra: 7

Before Sierra could react, the plant human thing was lunging for her!

Grapple Attempt:

Plant: 20 vs. Sierra: 10. Counter Attack = YES!

Reacting purely on instinct, Sierra manages to fire off an arrow just as the Plant is about to grab her in it's viney embrace, and it goes flying backward, hurt badly. Sierra deals 400 damage, and the plant has 200 HP remaining.

Options:

1: Finish It!

2: Vine Sex sounds fun.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

(As much fun as the vine sex sounds like...)

Sierra was seemingly able to spot a plant like monster that had attacked her. Instinct took over and she fired a shot that seemed to be effective in stopping the plant thing. However now she wanted to finish it off.

(1, finish it off with presumably a basic attack)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((Technically isn't a basic attack, but there are two attack that will deal sufficient damage if enough hits land, so picking one at random.))

Attack Rolls:

Sierra: 8, 21, 25 & 30 vs. Plant: 29, 25, 13 & 17. Counter Attack = NO.

Sierra launches into her Arrow Deluge chain, landing 2 hits for plenty of damage, killing the Plant!

Loot Phase:

Plant: KL Lowering Potion.

Sierra finds a potion that will lower her gained Corruption, and takes it.

Options:

1: Move On.

2: Wait for another fight.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Having finished off that monster, Sierra simply moves on.

(1, move on)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sierra moved along, and suddenly she spotted some kind of shrine near her. Cassidy suddenly appeared again, and spoke to her.

"You have found a shrine of accuracy, which will grant you a temporary boost to your attacks hitting your enemies. However, to gain this boost, you must defeat the shrine's guardian Flesh Teaser, and her pet Supreme Succubus. If you wish to get the buff, you must fight them and win. If you do not wish to fight them, I suggest you run away as fast as you can now, before it is too late."

Options:

1: This shrine is mine!

2: Flesh Teaser and a Succubus? I think that's too much to handle for me.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

"Temporary?.. What good is that to me?"

Half trying to see if Cassidy were still there to answer her and half kind of asking herself.

(2)

Sierra figured that two enemies against her was not exactly a fair fight. Sierra was more interested all told in simply trying to explore this place to find her way out of whatever this place was.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deciding the risk wasn't worth the reward, Sierra chose to move on quickly, and quietly. Eventually she came to a hill, and as she looked up, she saw movement coming at her!

Enemy Encounter:

Level 3 Demon Dog: Stamina: 160. Pleasure: 30. HP: 600. Weak vs. Fire.

Initiative Roll:

Sierra: 10 (2nd)
Dog: 22 (1st)

Grapple Attempt:

Dog: 15 vs. Sierra: 2. Counter Attack = NO.

Before she can react, the Dog tackles her to the ground, an all too human looking cock already trying to find it's way inside of her!

Option:

1: I will not be taken by a damn dog!

2: Doggy Style rape? Sounds fun, let me have a quickie.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Knowing she has the KL potion, Sierra actually considers for about a split second actually letting the dog just have its way with her. What a dirty woman. Once the suprise of being tackled by this dog wears off, the sight of an appendage that does not look like it is intended to shake hands with snapped Sierra back to reality.

(1, not interested in some doggy style sex just yet)

(Presume that she will attempt to escape any rape attempts at every possible chance to do so in this encounter)

If Sierra can get herself free from the dog, she would first try a Paralyzing
Arrow to stun the dog. Were this successful, she would follow up by firing an Arrow Deluge Chain. If the attempt to get free or paralyzing arrow were not successful she would either attempt to remove herself from the dog or go right to the arrow deluge chain.

hope this gives you enough to be able to process a few rounds.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Escape Grapple Attempt:

Sierra: 7 vs. Dog: 25.

Sierra can't get free!

Rape Attempt:

Dog: 18 vs. Sierra: 14

Sierra can't stop the dog from thrusting down and penetrating her pussy! Quickly it begins to fuck her, dealing 30 Pleasure to her. Sierra gains 50 KP, and has 105 Stamina until she has an orgasm.

The Dog has 130 Stamina.

Options:

1: No, bad doggie!

2: Fine, make me cum, them I'm gutting you.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

(1)

Sierra was none too pleased that this dog was having its way with her.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Escape Rape Attempt:

Sierra: 12 vs. Dog: 15.

Sierra can't shove the dog off her!

Pleasure Roll:

Dog: 2 vs. Sierra: 28.

Sierra is however able to stop the dog from causing her pleasure.

Options:

1: I said, get off of me!

2: Maybe doggy style wouldn't be so bad for my first time here?

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

(1)

Nothing really changes, aside from a little time passes with Sierra struggling to get herself free from the dog.

(lol wasted the good roll on not getting raped)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Escape Rape Attempt:

Sierra: 7 vs. Dog: 29.

Sierra still can't shove the dog off her!

Pleasure Roll:

Dog: 4 vs. Sierra: 1.

This time the dog finds the sweet spot, and pleasure tears through Sierra again. She suffers 30 pleasure and has 75 Stamina left. She gains 30 KP as well.

The Dog has 100 Stamina left until it fills her up.

Options:

1: Bad Doggy!

2: Good Doggy, fuck me more! (give in a turn, or until you orgasm and get an adrenaline boost)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Escape Rape Attempt:

Sierra: 1 vs. Dog: 8.

Once again, the Dog happily keeps her pinned down.

Pleasure Roll:

Dog: 18 vs. Seirra: 14.

The dog continues to pound away at Sierra, and now it has 70 stamina left!

Sierra suffers 30 pleasure and gains 30 KP, she also has only 45 Stamina left!

Options:

1: Goddamnit, I will NOT be knocked up by a MUTT! Get off me!

2: Do your worst Fido!