What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [Sierra Lee] The Last Sovereign [Updated 3/15: 150+ ILLUSTRATED SCENES!]

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yeah, sorry, in the rush of release I uploaded the wrong version to itch.io. It can still be fully restored with the patch, as you noted! Version 1.0.3 should not have that problem (the changes are just minor bugfixes).

(EEDDIITT: Delicious futa AND the best name for an enemy I've seen in at least two years, fuck yes)
Glad you like it! I'm not sure which enemy you mean, but thanks. XD

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
[2018-03-18 20:21:34] <Gargleblaster> >playing RPG Maker H-game >sewer level >encounter monster
[2018-03-18 20:21:45] <Gargleblaster> >literally named Archetypal Rat
[2018-03-18 20:22:04] <@Somethingmagical> FUCK OFF
[2018-03-18 20:22:05] <@Somethingmagical> THAT'S GOLD

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
With Desecration of Wings complete and released, it's time for another TLS update!

This update is all about politics, trying to capture the deal-making and decision-weighing of past segments in a completely different way. As hinted last time, you'll be taking a direct hand the Ardan succession crisis:
[/URL]

This will take you back to Ardford for the first time since Chapter 2, where you'll meet some old friends:
[/URL]

Some more momentously than others.
[/URL]

And finally, Yarra has feelings about all this:
[/URL]

Just due to how my schedule has lined up, you're going to be seeing Ouroboros and some other stuff from me over the next while. But definitely look forward to some TLS updates that really move the plot along! Starting with this one being released publicly in a week.

Deathwings

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well now. Let's start fucking Stineford's shit up. It was a minor note in the grand scheme of things, but fucking with that little bitch Donovan was so, so very cathartic.

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Newest version is up on the blog:

Hope everyone enjoys!

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Political intrigue was pretty fun, and I'm glad to see that the king seems to have pulled his head out of his arse.

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
TLS 0.34.0 is out for patrons!

You'll be getting another round of income for all those investments, and the party will be delving deeper into reality than they have before:

After the politics of last time, the characters will also take a chance to relax. For example, a certain bear girl will be making a big decision:

But I know people really play this game for the hawt, sexy philosophical discussions. I finally implemented a miniquest where visiting various bars around the world with Orcent will give scenes that include spicy personal reflections, naughty character development, and taboo theological discussions. Get it now before Patreon bans me!

In all seriousness, this update is more than a breather between events. The party's journey will... not be uneventful.

This one should be going public in a week!

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Newest version is up on the blog:

Hope everyone enjoys!

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Wait, she's a bear??

Also I think I just noticed that Robin isn't in the harem lists. That makes sense since, and it's a nice touch.

Typospotting.
We can't fix every part of your body, not and keep you alive. For example, we know you have...
Wrapped up in the technique of it all and all thet new sensations, Robin was enjoying herself but too focused.
[REDACTED] hopped forward, her claws poking against his skin. The motion let her robe flutter open,
Just a double-space where there probably shouldn't be.
Not sure Dari's first scene counts as 69, on a slightly related note.
Is it Xerxes or Xerces? I think I saw the first spelling when he introduced himself, and the second the next two times you see his name.

Robin is still best girl.
LuCent OTP.

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Glad you enjoyed the new update! The new 0.34.3 actually missed some of the things you reported, but I have them fixed on my end. Some of that dialogue is intentional, however.

Wait, she's a bear??
Yeah. Zirantians don't make such classifications, but Uyae is officially a bear girl.

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
There's a new TLS release, and it was a doozy! XD Sometimes I'm not sure what to screenshot, but this time I had to throw out a lot of potential screenshots.

This update involves the initial conflict with the Fucklord. It will not involve running errands.

You'll be exploring multiple new Tower locations - this is a war over territory.

And a war of politics, of course! Not that I suspect there was any doubt, but I hope everyone enjoys a look at orcish democracy:

But in addition to all that, the war contains quite a few character moments I hope people will enjoy.

And finally:

Due to the size and complexity of this one, it will probably take two weeks to go public. Please look forward to it!

Deathwings

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, I certainly know what I'm gonna be doing with my weekend now.

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
New version of TLS on the blog!

TLS 0.35.6 [6/29/18]
- More polishing.
- The Dwarren Embassy investment now benefits the Aramite Tower section.
- Wynn gets RP from the Zirantian Tower segment, Sarai from Yhilin's.
- Dari is now visible during the ritual. This change is purely cosmetic, but I know some wanted it. ^-^
- Nalili's Blade of Lust skill now counts as defeating an enemy (thanks to Decanter for assistance).
- Fixed music and looping thanks to Lamsey.
- The game now has a custom executable icon thanks to BetatesterFP.

This one is a large update with some of everything, so I hope everyone enjoys!

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
You know, now that I think about it, I'm kinda surprised there isn't a dick joke in the text for Sexual Lance.

Carina gettin' mad! Delicious.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit the normal-tier encounter with the 2 pure corporeals and the nothingness in the Kanese Tower is brutal. Way tougher than than any of the boss-tier encounters there. That thing killed me like 3-4 times before I managed to win

Oh no, secret's out with Best Girl Robin. How will I satisfy the need to pretend I am hugging her now.
Now that I think about it, one of my first RP characters was a theoretical/supporty mage girl with questionable secrets, so I guess that was a nice connection to have. But on the other hand, smut.

>"It's great that you finally have a normal relationship!"

Return of the waiting room, huh. Just out of idle curiosity, how do you handle that when the next version rolls around? Does it just add an event on every tile in the room or something that pops you into the proper place?

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Glad you liked some of the new events!

Regarding the waiting room, basically, I add a new event that automatically runs in that room.

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
New TLS update! In between the war and the big Stenai update, this is a quieter one for spending some quality time with the characters:

There are a variety of scenes to unlock, if you meet the requirements.

And you'll have a chance to see the consequences of your actions during the conflict with Erosia.

I hope this update tides everyone over until the Stenai update is complete!

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Sierra~ Glad to see you're still working hard on this. I still remember playtesting your first release of the game oh so long ago. It's great to see how much the story has moved along since then. Continue working hard and I will continue supporting you!

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Thank you! Glad to see you're still enjoying the game. ^-^