What's new

Sim Brothel

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score
as part of my latest project i've tried out playing the sim brothel series, by the same guy as slave maker.

the first one is flash and its all right, kinda tedious to run through all 20 girls reports at the end of turn, but it does help tell you what actually is going on. on top of that there isn't a huge amount of stuff you can do. its like going for quality over quantity, but its a different quality from slave maker so its good for a go once one's fun has run out. all that being said i really did like the touch of having abilities and they really help to differentiate each character.

the second one is still in beta i think, not entirely sure where its ending up but they seem to have removed a lot of things and replaced it with other things. although this being said the game itself seems much less finished with the change to visual basic and the loss of the skin. However with this you gain huge improvements in usability. by the way there are some game crashing bugs, like attempting to end turn with central palace...

Last edited:

WerWulf

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Sim Brothel

Sim brothel 1 is great

Sim brothel 2 is in beta stage and is currently being made by a different author because the first author buggered off and left it unfinished.

Any thx for upload, been trying to find a working dl for these.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

uh...yeah. Link's broken, dl limit reached.

OP
Nunu

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

i changed it to megaupload, the links should be fine now

gamerdamer

Lurker
Reputation score

wow nice find...i like iam about to try the beta right, and +rep

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

So like... #2... By 'beta', do you guys mean 'when he gives you a get girl to X amount in Sex', it can't be done cause it hasn't been implemented yet?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

So like... #2... By 'beta', do you guys mean 'when he gives you a get girl to X amount in Sex', it can't be done cause it hasn't been implemented yet?
Most of the time that works (although never use the 'get 5 ap' in the first one because it does nothing) instead the game crashes if you end a turn while owning central palace, and will try to crash if you have prishe.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

So wait.

How do you train them in the different stats?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I have no idea, the first non beta is better in my opinion.

gamerdamer

Lurker
Reputation score

the beta is cool and all but i cant wait for this game to be finish

TribeZ

Lurker
Reputation score

O mai, 2 doesnt want to work for me, installed, error on launch, fail.

OP
Nunu

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

maybe you need .net framework or something, but i really don't have ANY idea whats wrong.

what was the error?

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

So, it turns out (for me at least) that the save function on the original game doesn't work.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Found this out on day 150 or something.

By the way, once you get Rikku's "good health" ability, it's broken - it only costs 2 AP to activate and when you remove it you get 12 AP back. So, infinite AP for Rikku.

The special joker that makes all girls obey for 7 days doesn't seem to actually work.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

The special joker that makes all girls obey for 7 days doesn't seem to actually work.
Well, to give it an excuse, the game doesn't say the girls won't disobey. Just that they are less likely to. All you really need to do is whenever you get a new girl, stick her in bondage school until her character is 10 or less and she'll almost never disobey.

Also, I found out about the save thing a few days ago, sorry about forgetting to mention it.

Also, one good strategy is when you only have your first 1-2 girls, try to make them work as little as possible and instead send them to school as much as you can to max their stats. Also, never spend xp on refinement: it takes several days to get enough to move refinement up a notch when you can send the girl to poetry class to raise her refinement from 1-5%.

OP
Nunu

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

your save functions broken? works fine for me...

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Another annoying thing I have found: the game will sometimes assign you missions that are impossible to complete. For example, I need to raise 16 girls to rank 8 in 30 days when I have 9 girls at rank 7 and 10 at rank 1 and it only allows me to rank up 1 girl per day.

OP
Nunu

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

yeah, even at the best of times i found it impossible to do half the missions. not to mention the expense of needing a bigger house to rank them up further.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Actually, If you send your girls to school as much as possible to max their stats, by day ~200 money is no longer an issue.