What's new

ADV [sim-man] sim-girl 10 yrs,and it seems ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: sim-girl 10 yrs,and it seems ready

Oh God, I really didn't think people would still be working on this...

I seem to recall saving and loading a lot, but I can't find any such options. Is it all done automatically now?

EDIT: D'oh. Go to the Mystic Shop and click on the orb. Man, it really has been a long time since I played this.

Last edited:
OP
J

johnkane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I wonder if you can have sex with the gypsy lady now?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I wonder if you can have sex with the gypsy lady now?
Yes you can. You need pretty much all the items on the second page of your PDA. That being said, it's just a really really short click-to-progress CG.

Jas0n

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

haha this might be my first hentai nostalgia XD

ragedude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What is the event on 5 friday? the "????" can not seem to find it

Zanfib

Lurker
Reputation score

You are kidding me! Sim-man came back? At first I thought you were talking about the fan version.

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What is the event on 5 friday? the "????" can not seem to find it
It's a special event that happens on that day. First half of ???? events are automatic, but Ami will explain you need to date certain girls in order to have the ???? events happen at a later date. I don't feel like replaying this game without cheating, but not using that cheatbug that messes up your progress.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Jesus Christ.

It's the original flash based dating game that spawned Gurang Girl and a bunch of knock offs.

Also speaking of old flash hentai games, did anyone hear that Sim Angel (Or whatever it's name was, the one where you're a lesbo angel that molests girls in their sleep) got a sequel last year?

I get the feeling we'll soon be flooded with a load of Britney Spears dress up/down games

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If the quality increases, I don't mind that MrMe. Did you mean the Galaxy Angel and Love Hina sim dates? They were my favourites, but I wish they were expended further.

Madlord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So then, I just heard today that this shit is finished storywise:
5.23 released. 04/22/2012

Finally the story is completed! I am not likely to add any more to the story. Please don't send me emails about adding more to the story for now.

Updates:
1. Added Ami's ending.
2. Refined model's manager game and the duels. For example combo now requires clicking repeatedly like the cheer button, and it has a higher success rate when the model has less energy left. It also requires $50k to join the model's competition.
3. Fixed the bug that Akira has no fans at the competition.
4. Divided the original cat fight scene into two parts and added new quality images to enhance it. Some fans said that they didn't like to share their girls with other men, so I made a new side story to solve the issue. The 2nd half of the scene now became a new hidden scene. Please check with Ami for the triggers.
Finally, it is completed.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just think, I was playing Slave Maker when it was in it's beta phases BEFORE Skuld was cut from the games...
Oh, yeah. That was quite some time ago...

Damn, I'm growing old.

Now I'm remebering all those old H games I played at first...

Like "3 Sister's Story" and "True Love".

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

3 Sister's Story was pretty awesome, the 2nd H game I ever played. I still enjoy the oldies like May Club and the one about the girl who goes back in time to save the MC.

Ahhh back on topic though. It's been quite a while since I've played dating sims like this. I can't seem to get back into the swing of things. Anyone know what the ??? on the calendar mean? and mind sharing any starter strategies you may have? I'm not sure, but I think it's taking me too long to get things rolling.

Last edited:

nazrin992

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can someone upload the SWF version or EXE? Playing on the internet sucks if the connections is slow like a snail walking...

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Wow... Has it really been ten years?! I've been looking at H longer than I realized...

Status
Not open for further replies.