What's new

Announcement SiNiSistar -by eencya (Upcoming)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSAccount!

Demon Girl
Reputation score
First of all, i dont think i ll be able to keep up with progress of this game, but since its pixel art and it looks pretty good (also seems to be inspired by the souls games) im leaving it here. Just leave a reply saying that you created the new thread and i ll delete it.

His twitter:

couldnt find a blog so for now...

Game looks amazing but seems to me the release is nowhere close.

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Pixel art game (Upcoming)

Well you don't really have to keep up with the game in order to have a thread for it. That's the point of making the thread, so other people can help as well. Speaking of which...

After looking through their twitter for a bit, what they have so far looks pretty neat, and I found this picture. It's possible that this is the name for what they're working on.

kaalveiten

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Games been in the making 5 years, I've been following it for a couple. I wouldn't hold your breath for a release soon.

HFT

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This looks awesome! But in the making for 5 years... I just hope the dev will hold his motivation until the finished product.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I've seen images of this before aswell, but I couldn't really decipher anything about it since all the info is in japanese and there's no demo afaik. Its good to have a thread about it for when a demo is eventually released though.

It's possible that this is the name for what they're working on.
They've also used the hashtag #odeoncage before, so it could also be that.

Last edited:

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

5 years of development is some time I guess. So we can probably expect a decent outcome, WHEN it finally comes out :D

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

According to the Twitter, it looks like " ".

It definitely looks like he's been working on this game for a while, but it also looks like he's been redesigning and reanimating a lot of aspects to the game such as character animation, monster designs, gameplay mechanics, etc.
According to his media posts, there's likely gonna be some guro, vore, bestiality, and tentacles.

Also!

Not quite sure if this is from the same game or not, but if it is, there's facehugger stuff as well.

Vent

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Finally, an upcoming side-scrolling games eh?
and looks like it has a pretty good art
What we need now is a demo

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hiya

So I've been also following this devs, and not sure if this is the same game to be posted in this thread, but the devs has released a demo.

download using the red button on the right side, The top is for Windows, the bottom is for MAC, the size around 40mb.

The new Title is "SiNiSistar", demo contains 1 level with a boss, from what i played so far, the gameplay seems pretty solid, and the lightning is good, the only complaint from me is there are no invincibility after hit, so you can get hit again and again without any chance to escape (for example at 3rd screen where you got surrounded).

I don't see any H-content so far, she do get groped and have torn clothes, but no sexual acts so far and seems more ryona? maybe the next demo will have some H-act.

Overall its a good game IMO, and I hope this game would be finished.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Yet another demo on a different website that requires registration.
Ah, well. Thanks for letting people know. The demo's been out for like a week or two, but nobody has really talked about it other than that the gameplay is good.

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hmm? I can download without any registration though, you mean you must register first at that site?

Yea, seems not many notice this devs, but again, his works is veerry slow.

pstone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hmm? I can download without any registration though, you mean you must register first at that site?
It's login via Pixiv. There's no reason not to have a Pixiv account anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.