What's new

Site closed?

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Is Hentai from Hell really closing? I went to the site a minute ago... but I just get a page with a youtube video for some organization. If it really is closing, that really saddening, as that's the site I've been going to for the longest...

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Site closed?

If i had to guess, id say that the website has been hacked, its really either that or the web admin has had an abrupt christian epiphany.

Last edited:
OP
theaq44

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah, I don't believe it's the first time the site was hacked either. But hot damn if this didn't come out of nowhere. I was just on the site the other day. guess I'll way it out...

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You could still access the site through the web archive Wayback Machine but many of the download links may not work.

Edit: There's a chatbox talking about it, it appears no one knows what really happened

Last edited:
OP
theaq44

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Looks like the site got hacked as expected. But Caska lost everything, i guess it'll be a while before the site is back up. To bad, that site had more doujins than any other site I know.

aarkvard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yea, he lost his stuff and needs help recovering it.
hentaifromhell(dot)net/forum/talk-group2/hentai-forum6/help-recover-site-thread2/

I posted instructions on the 4th post of the thread there on how to help it. Help out before the cache gets overwritten.

OP
theaq44

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Alright, I'll see if I can do something to help out. Wait, does this mean I have to register again? That's like the third time...