What's new

RPG [SkeletalKia] *Updated* Demon Lord Revival (0.01a also recruiting)

*Updated* Demon Lord Revival (0.01a also recruiting)

• Harpy

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Vampire

Votes: 35 46.1%
  • Minotuar

Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Dullahan

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Llamia

Votes: 25 32.9%
  • Drow

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • "Hero"

Votes: 30 39.5%
  • Draconic

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • Goblin

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Albino

Votes: 10 13.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrttao

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: *Updated* Demon Lord Revival (0.01 catacombs and Riarie)

Looks interesting. I will follow this game

jonathan1462

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I like how simple the art is! gonna go try it out now!😍

OP
SkeletalKia

SkeletalKia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I like how simple the art is! gonna go try it out now!😍
Thanks! though the art will definitely be different by the end, I don't have the skill for all those nice h-scenes I have planned.

Looks interesting. I will follow this game
Glad to hear! Hope you enjoy it.

mrttao

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

wow, first random encounter killed me hard. Selene is worse then useless, and the guy can't hit the slimes; and the AI gangs up on my most injured party memeber.
I started over and this time encountered just 1 spirit and 1 slime instead of 1 spirit 2 slimes, and won by having selene do nothing but defend so she doesn't get totally wrecked.

Things did get better once i got to town, talked to everyone, and picked up a mage (seems like slimes are weak to fire and strong to physical damage).
Although it is a bit weird for "The Wall" who personally trains the overlord's daughter to be equipped with training weapon.

Incidentally, in the first town there is a shop, the shop has two merchants, the one on the right sells 5 real items and 3 bugged items (I presume they are the weapons, since all the store sells is armor, which means I am doing very low damage).

Incidentally, after 40 minutes of grinding I am about level 6-7 all around and still can't make it through the bugs (and still not fully kitted, I need to save 1000 more for 2 more leather bandanas, then buy some potions). the monster spiders and wasps spawn way too often on the mountain.

Last edited:
OP
SkeletalKia

SkeletalKia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wow, first random encounter killed me hard. Selene is worse then useless, and the guy can't hit the slimes; and the AI gangs up on my most injured party memeber.
I started over and this time encountered just 1 spirit and 1 slime instead of 1 spirit 2 slimes, and won by having selene do nothing but defend so she doesn't get totally wrecked.

Things did get better once i got to town, talked to everyone, and picked up a mage (seems like slimes are weak to fire and strong to physical damage).
Although it is a bit weird for "The Wall" who personally trains the overlord's daughter to be equipped with training weapon.

Incidentally, in the first town there is a shop, the shop has two merchants, the one on the right sells 5 real items and 3 bugged items (I presume they are the weapons, since all the store sells is armor, which means I am doing very low damage).

Incidentally, after 40 minutes of grinding I am about level 6-7 all around and still can't make it through the bugs (and still not fully kitted, I need to save 1000 more for 2 more leather bandanas, then buy some potions). the monster spiders and wasps spawn way too often on the mountain.

Thanks for informing me of these, I'll do some more balancing and such for combat right now, and the bugged items will be fixed as well, knowing how I work it all will be done within the next 3 hrs, since I'm also going to play test it this time, which I didn't have time for last time :p. Oh and again, if any artist/spriter wants to help, please let me know. I am also debating moving over to the Lunar engine, after I figure out how to use it of course.

OP
SkeletalKia

SkeletalKia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: *Updated* Demon Lord Revival (0.01a also recruiting)

Sorry about not being active and everything guys, Just got a job and have been banging my head against things to get scripts to work. Will Have a completely remade version of existing levels by the end of next week. Oh and at least to sex scenes. And I am making a blog site to keep everyone more aware of whats the happenings.

mrttao

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry about not being active and everything guys, Just got a job and have been banging my head against things to get scripts to work. Will Have a completely remade version of existing levels by the end of next week. Oh and at least to sex scenes. And I am making a blog site to keep everyone more aware of whats the happenings.
take your time, naturally IRL job comes first.

OP
SkeletalKia

SkeletalKia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

take your time, naturally IRL job comes first.
Thanks, and yea, thankfully it doesn't eat up a bunch of time, most of the time spent getting the revamp out will be drawing and banging my face against things as I try to get everything to work, scripts make my head hurt @.@.
I plan on making the encounters be on the map as events, and scaling levels and such to match my expectations, as well as making alot of areas make more sense and altogether prettier.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.