What's new

ADV Patreon SIM Active [SlavesOfRome] Slaves of Rome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score

Patreon page:

Hey everyone
. We have been working like crazy and finally publicly launching our page for “Slaves of Rome” - a real-time adult 3D game with AAA graphics (we hope) with strong sex and BDSM elements.

Why are we making this:
I've always been looking for a great adult bdsm game and for some reason... there are none. At least none that I feel are what I was looking for. I am a game developer by day but by night... why not use my skills for the dark side? After all... I hear they got cookies.

The Story:

Roman empire.. 20 A.D... very hard times. NO! Not for you! For the slaves! You are a damn Roman! You can do whatever you like. YOU are a god among men! And... men (and women) are here for one reason only. To serve you and other Romans.

It's not all fun and games however. For decades, your family was bringing the best slaves in the republic. You are mostly known for your ability and knowledge in training the most hard, stubborn northern women and bending them to the will of the empire! However, with the last war, money ran out. Now that victory has been achieved on the northern borders, slaves are pouring in again and you... you know just what to do with them. It's time to fill your purse (and your dungeons) with new toys. And YOU, my noble master.. you know just how to do that.

Game-play:

Slaves of Rome is an adult RPG training simulation game with a strong emphasis on BDSM. You can also be a nice master, form a real bond with your slaves (each, with unique back story and personality) or more of a "average" Roman master and dominate with fear.

You can play both male and female, as it is important for us to make the game LGBTQ+ friendly and to correctly reflect history. Each slave is unique and will be shaped in your shadow with a unique story and a unique skill tree built by you after the training sessions.

You are also able to send your slaves to missions to earn gold and even trade them with other players in the online auction house.

Core Features:
  • "Real time" game-play (it's an actual open world 3rd person game.. not pictures with text)
  • Cutting Edge 3D graphics and sex-scenes made with Unreal Engine
  • Choose to play as male or female
  • Buy slaves and train them, which means amazing training sex scenes
  • Each slave has a unique set of abilities and a unique skill tree
  • Online auction house for slave trading with other players
  • Each slave has a unique back story and dialogue
Join us?: If you want to support the creation of the game,and get the demo, early builds and other exclusive content, you can do so on our patreon page.

On Patreon, we share:

* Game demo
* The current game build, updated every 2-4 weeks
* Test builds with more extreme and unique “test” features
* Exclusive stories, screenshots, art etc’
* Polls and discussions on new stories and game features

Patreon page:

Attachments

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Hm... roman sex slaves... missions...

Donkey shows in the coliseums?

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
Hm... roman sex slaves... missions...

Donkey shows in the coliseums?
Heh... actually... that's an amazing idea!... I kinda can't believe I didn't think of it myself! Maybe as a part of a special mission. Thanks! :D :D

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
They used to tie women up and smear animal mating pheromones on their genitals then let loose some horny dogs, horses, probably bulls too, and I'd guess more exotic animals as well.

I imagine most of the women didn't survive the encounter, but for erotica purposes it's probably fair to omit that part of historyhistory

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
They used to tie women up and smear animal mating pheromones on their genitals then let loose some horny dogs, horses, probably bulls too, and I'd guess more exotic animals as well.

I imagine most of the women didn't survive the encounter, but for erotica purposes it's probably fair to omit that part of historyhistory
I think that miiiiight be too extreme for some people and also patreon will close us down if we do that because they are cracking down on bestiality... but... we are considering doing a special 'custom scene' tier on patreon :p

ImaShelhaSchenaSheli

Reputation score
How will the multiplayer actually work? just characters in an online-market, or will we be availaable to actually see ather players and pley sex-scnes with them? (like a threesome with a slave?) or maybe JUST with other players? could be really ineteresting....
(Sorry for my English)

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
How will the multiplayer actually work? just characters in an online-market, or will we be availaable to actually see ather players and pley sex-scnes with them? (like a threesome with a slave?) or maybe JUST with other players? could be really ineteresting....
(Sorry for my English)
With the market you can rent/buy other players slave and get to do with it whatever you want :) - the other player don't play the slave, but develops it, so you can sell what you made to other players and buy from them :)

ImaShelhaSchenaSheli

Reputation score
So how far can I cutomize? are there so many possibiliteis it's almost andless? how do you determine the best way to get best value, for example?

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hmm from all those screenshots and the way you describe the game (especially the "time-line" segment on the Patreon) you really seem like you do know what you are doing. If you guys stick with the plan it's definitely gonna be a breath of fresh air considering all those projects that take infinity to complete just to milk more cash from patreons.

I'm definitely gonna be following this one.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The claim "correctly reflect history" might be a little tricky in the context of a female player character. As far as we are aware, while Romans were very encouraging of guy-guy homosexual acts, they were quite against girl-girl (the Ancient Greeks were far more open in this regard. As in, get some accurate non-classical-era translations of Ancient Greek plays and you will likely be surprised just how often dildos come up - unfortunately, the classical-era translations were done by a bunch of prudes). Further, we also know that one of the great taboos for Romans (and indeed, most cultures which had slaves) was for a free woman to have sex with a male slave, because that would mean a chance of a slave being the father of a free person. So that makes a female sex-slave trainer kind-of unlikely.

Note that I'm not advocating removing the option to play as a female - but given your claims of reflecting history, this might be something people opposed to female player characters bring up. So it might be something you want to address pre-emptively, or simply remove claims about reflecting history.

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
So how far can I cutomize? are there so many possibiliteis it's almost andless? how do you determine the best way to get best value, for example?
Pretty far... I means there are a few basic models and even those have dozens of parameters each, so the possibilities are pretty big ;)

The value is determined by the level, skills and items so as far as NPCs value go, customization doesn't matter.. on the on-line market you know... the more people like the slave the more it's worth :)

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
Hmm from all those screenshots and the way you describe the game (especially the "time-line" segment on the Patreon) you really seem like you do know what you are doing. If you guys stick with the plan it's definitely gonna be a breath of fresh air considering all those projects that take infinity to complete just to milk more cash from patreons.

I'm definitely gonna be following this one.
Thanks man, that's super awesome to hear :). I hooopppeeeee we know what we are doing :p - otherwise those past few years have been a major waste of time :p. Games do tend to take longer then developers expect, but I sure don't want to drag this.. the way I look at patreon is it's best to do something good and then, if people like this, give them the option to keep supporting the next game.. plus, I was also hurt by quite a few projects dragging out on patreon - that's why we wanted to be extra clear about our plan from day one.

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
The claim "correctly reflect history" might be a little tricky in the context of a female player character. As far as we are aware, while Romans were very encouraging of guy-guy homosexual acts, they were quite against girl-girl (the Ancient Greeks were far more open in this regard. As in, get some accurate non-classical-era translations of Ancient Greek plays and you will likely be surprised just how often dildos come up - unfortunately, the classical-era translations were done by a bunch of prudes). Further, we also know that one of the great taboos for Romans (and indeed, most cultures which had slaves) was for a free woman to have sex with a male slave, because that would mean a chance of a slave being the father of a free person. So that makes a female sex-slave trainer kind-of unlikely.

Note that I'm not advocating removing the option to play as a female - but given your claims of reflecting history, this might be something people opposed to female player characters bring up. So it might be something you want to address pre-emptively, or simply remove claims about reflecting history.
wow. Dude.. I''m freaking impressed. I'm a pretty big history fan and I didn't give this a thought until now - you totally get a SoR point! You are right, it's something we should address. I don't think I'd like to change the game and limit those options (cos it's just too much fun :p ) but it's something we will address. Thanks!!

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
Depends how you define story-line. Each slave has a unique back-story, so you can "get to know her". As far as a bigger story - I have to be honest and admit this will depend on how the patreon does - we sure want a "big" story to the game and not just individual stories for the slaves but - this brings a whole new set of costs, so... hopefully. But in any case, I think while playing, you'll always feel there is a story to explore

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
UPDATE: IN-GAME SEX SCENE VIDEO

Hey everyone :) (I'm hoping posting updates here is ok). We have released some video footage of the playable in-game sex scene from the demo on newgrounds, so wanted to share it here as well. Also, wanted to say you guys rock - so many people from the forums joined our patreon in such a short time and been so nice here - so.. you know.. thank you! :) - always happy to hear any feedback you might have :).

VIDEO LINK:
(patreon link: )​