What's new

[Complete - Partial] [SLG][ベルゼブブ] 痴漢の極み / [Bellzebubu] Chikan no Kiwami: The Last Molester + Undignifed commute english menu[RE148257]

MilkyMomo

Reputation score
[ベルゼブブ] 痴漢の極み / [Bellzebubu] Chikan no Kiwami: The Last Molester +Undignifed commute english menu
2018-11-17_23-14-59.png
This patch is for basics games only , not for those that already patched with the undignified commuter dlc.
game version 1.15.11.13

Installation: simple, just extract the rar archive that you have downloaded into the game's main folder. then run it from Chikan no kiwami.eXe (not the old one).

This is just an incomplete translation, it does not cover the dialog, only the menu and some option in the game.
Of course I hope to translate all the parts, but unfortunately my ability to understand Japanese is just too low. Before I became depressed, it would be better if I stopped trying to do it.

Important: I have changed some parts of the script which alter the game, not really much, only prolonging each trip, so you can do more without worrying about running out of time.

The update patch is in the second attachment. Adding translations for the screen panel.
Installation: extract the archive into the game's main folder, replace anything when asked. Run the game from chikan no kiwami.exe.

New patch for basic game + dlc (installed)
there is an issue. This issue is only happened in the interaction with OL. it does not affect the others. the problem is the old save game will not work, it works but the changes I had made to the script will not appear in the game unless you start again from the beginning. And for certainty of usability, delete all save data stored in the savedata folder, and start from the scratch.
I'm just too lazy to check data records in the save file to solve the issue. I'm sure the problem is in there.
I know this isn't comfortable, but that's how it is.

I think I'm going to move to another project. if anyone is interested in continuing my work here, you are very welcome. You don't even need to bother yourself to inform me.

Attachments

Last edited:

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The exe won't start for me anyone else?
I'm assuming its cause the version i have is wrong...but there are so many versions out there where are you guys getting yours?

Last edited:

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Would it be possible to get the translation without the extended time?
Makes it too easy.

OnoyHi

Reputation score
to contact the doctor to upgrade your skill.
I see, so that is the one that always appears as jp even with the partial trans? Also I downloaded 2 different version of this game where the patch works for the one with a smaller data.xp3 file size with the patch not working for the bigger data.xp3 and that game always starts you out a 0 even though the smaller version lets you keep half of what you gained (And does not have the skip/ff function) if you gone through the same female in the previous run. You know why your patch does not work for the game with the bigger size data.xp3?

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I still don't get how you guys are playing this, its not even for the latest update, not sure how you find the specific update for this game.

OP
MilkyMomo

MilkyMomo

Reputation score
I see, so that is the one that always appears as jp even with the partial trans? Also I downloaded 2 different version of this game where the patch works for the one with a smaller data.xp3 file size with the patch not working for the bigger data.xp3 and that game always starts you out a 0 even though the smaller version lets you keep half of what you gained (And does not have the skip/ff function) if you gone through the same female in the previous run. You know why your patch does not work for the game with the bigger size data.xp3?
As I recall, there should be two attachments here. The first for the original game without DLC, and the second for the main game + DLC.
And for the version (for patches available now in attachments), it should be for games ver. 1.15.11.13

AppleKing

Reputation score
As I recall, there should be two attachments here. The first for the original game without DLC, and the second for the main game + DLC.
And for the version (for patches available now in attachments), it should be for games ver. 1.15.11.13
Unless I'm blind and stupid, there is only one attachment on the thread and that is the patch for just the base game with no dlc. Any chance you have that dlc patch still or point me in the right direction. Thanks for the great job with the patch

OP
MilkyMomo

MilkyMomo

Reputation score
Unless I'm blind and stupid, there is only one attachment on the thread and that is the patch for just the base game with no dlc. Any chance you have that dlc patch still or point me in the right direction. Thanks for the great job with the patch
No, maybe I just don't remember it. Just try this patch. this is for game + dlc. but you have to delete all the data in the save folder and start the game again to make the patch work.

Attachments

AppleKing

Reputation score
No, maybe I just don't remember it. Just try this patch. this is for game + dlc. but you have to delete all the data in the save folder and start the game again to make the patch work.
Thanks, the patch worked with the dlc now. I appreciate the help

OnoyHi

Reputation score
So the highest blog point you can go without getting caught is 80 right? If so then what is the highest sensitivity and what affects does it do? I got 2,248 for Gal. Oh yeah, and what does the DLC include?

OnoyHi

Reputation score
I still don't get how you guys are playing this, its not even for the latest update, not sure how you find the specific update for this game.
Maybe the version your trying to play is the one where the en patch does not work. that version and the other both work for me if I just used the application it came with.

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Maybe the version your trying to play is the one where the en patch does not work. that version and the other both work for me if I just used the application it came with.
I tried finding the specific version online, I can't find it, only newer.

OnoyHi

Reputation score
I tried finding the specific version online, I can't find it, only newer.

Try that then. That is the one I'm currently using that works for the en patch.

OnoyHi

Reputation score
Anybody know why I keep getting this error at certain parts of the game?

Attachments