What's new

ACT [中スキピオ] 美少女戦士ベルアク

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Small Ryona Sailor Moon Game

Oh yeah, that's right.
Doesn't help that they're practically the same name. :)

I wonder why he hasn't implemented what he's shown in screenshots over two years ago; perhaps they were just mock-ups/concept art that he edited into a screenshot of the actual game.

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I wonder why he hasn't implemented what he's shown in screenshots over two years ago; perhaps they were just mock-ups/concept art that he edited into a screenshot of the actual game.
Maybe. There's also the possibility he just removed them simply because people dun like them. There are comments at pivix about his game that they dun like the sound of Maki for example.

The sprite sheets that he used may not be of his own work too. It felt like some came from the original sailor moon arcade, some are custom-made meant for M.U.G.E.N.

I also found a pixiv account of a guy who seems to have made a few highly similar sprites to this game too. Probably also had some animations borrowed from that guy maybe?

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

That is in fact Maki from final fight 2. Looking through the pixiv I see Lucia from final fight 3 showing up a few times as well.

I guess snes games are fairly easy to rip sprites from, or I guess the super famicom or whatever the japanese equivalent is as the sailor moon girls seem to have been ripped from one of the fighting games on the system.

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Messaged the maker via comments on pixiv and turns out he doesn't have a blog/site of any kind. Pixiv.jpg

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah, a Sailor Moon game.
How'd I miss this the first time?
Many an after school wank was spent watching sailor moon. :p

Edit: Is there a way to switch between characters once yours is knocked down?

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From what I play many weeks a go
The game is very buggy
Is still on beta test perhaps
It will be fix in the future , maybe

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Didn't seem that buggy, it was quite playable.
The only issue is a couple of gameplay decisions, like how Mr Bearhug will repeatedly grab you to infinity - needs to be a couple of seconds of invulnerability.

Also doesn't seem to be many H animations.

Mr Punchy, Mr Kicky, Mrs Thighs don't do anything when you're knocked down.
Mr Electric-Piano-Tuner only has a ryona animation

Mr Bearbug and Mr Powerdriver are the only two that shove their dick in.

Maybe theres more after that, I only got past the second stage - how many stages are there?

Edit: By the way, protip: if you're running windows 7 or up and have the aero theme enabled you can hold down windows key and + to do a full screen zoom.
Very useful for games like this that don't have a built in zoom function.

Last edited:

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

and if you don't I found it easier to right click properties compatibility Run in 640x480 rez made it almost full screen and it will change back when you close the game. I really really like this game even in its beta/alpha forum more then some full games only true issue is the enemy's going off screen, small issue is the Ai spammy or does nothing but nether is game breaking as I've been spammed bear hugged to death and then not raped just as many times as I've been knocked out and had more then enough time hit the recover key.

If only someone who had the art skills and had the programming skills and didn't just do it as a side thing, said hey I'll make small simply games that is right to the point (fight, get beat up, get raped) we could have games like this every 2-4months. or even just the same game getting updated new level or a new enemy would be great. I should truly just invest in a game company as the CEO.

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Edit: By the way, protip: if you're running windows 7 or up and have the aero theme enabled you can hold down windows key and + to do a full screen zoom.
Very useful for games like this that don't have a built in zoom function.
Ah.. thanks! I might try that out another day. I couldn't try MajorKagami's suggestion cause the smallest resolution I can go on my lappie is 1024 x 768, which doesn't affect the game screen size at all.

I don't mind the AI spamming bearhugs, or the boss being pretty crazily tough. Your sailor seshis essentially have infinite lives as you can revive them by pressing on their portrait as long as they aren't being raped. You can just keep reviving them til all the enemies are dead, even for the boss fight.

For Maki I recalled her portrait is bugged. But I think the maker did mention somewhere in the pixiv comments to revive Maki press the numpad 5 and press left and right for now. Haven't tried that out though.

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I used a reading aid program for visually impaired to "zoom in".:D

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

New update on the pixiv, not out yet, but he/she planned something like...slime attack? And some crotch stomp.

whatever97

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hmm an interesting one this is.

but is there really a buddy system? didn't seem like it when mister wild hair was attacking me so... intensely lol

so is chun-li and that other character were planned to be in? the other lady seemed to be a hidden character you get in when you beat the level... the ally AI is bad... or maybe the AI in general (when you want the rape it doesn't happen but when you don't want it happens).

whatever97

Demon Girl
Reputation score

it seems to interact with both Japanese and english. I cant really tell what that naked guy is doing to their face (BJ or just beating the crap out of the girls) but it did say they plan to make a unique enemy that would have a attack that makes them nude.

hmm it seems to be a HE so lets go with that eh?
(I also like how lengthy the H scenes are and that each scout has their own voice)

Melissia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Didn't seem that buggy
Don't jump and it's not that buggy.

Jumping leads to TONS of bugs in this game. Like being unable to attack until you're grappled, or if you're caught in the air at the end of a level, being unable to do anything at all at the start of the next. It's very buggy.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Don't jump and it's not that buggy.

Jumping leads to TONS of bugs in this game. Like being unable to attack until you're grappled, or if you're caught in the air at the end of a level, being unable to do anything at all at the start of the next. It's very buggy.
Odd. Anything specific you did for the first one? Like getting hit mid air or something? I've been using jump attacks and have yet to have my attacks glitch out.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got to the strangulation dudes (right after the electroshock dudes) but they seem to fly off-screen then stay there. So I can't progress past that part.

Plus, Any NPC characters you bring with you just hug the edges of the screen so you can't even see what's going on.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

One of the major issues that I tend to have with this game is with the female ninjas; they will always grab you if you're not doing a dash attack on them. Hopefully the creator puts a nerf on them.

whatever97

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hmm he/she said they plan to update the game and he/she says they plan to add the "star" as well.

so we can assume that means sailor moon right? there might be more than 1 unique enemy (they might be posted one at a time... I don't know) one seems to be a slime girl another might be some mage or something (cant tell if hypnosis or mind control).

is this game still a side project of the artist? because from what he/she says they plan to update the game quite a bit.

Last edited: