What's new

RPG [アリス☆メイド] SNOW (RJ140310)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Game title: SNOW (already in English)
Developer: ALICE Made (アリス☆メイド)
Game engine: RPGMaker VX Ace

WARNING: Has loli tag, don't share or post direct images.

DLsite (JP):
DLsite (EN):
Dev's website:

Official walkthrough (in Japanese):

NB:
Game is a sequel to Kuroiro Fantasy -Tale of the Tome of Dark Arts- (RJ115320), but is sufficiently standalone in terms of plot so you don't have to play the previous game.

Synopsis:
You play as the "genius magician" Claudia (Chloe or Kuro for short), a seasoned female adventurer of sorts. You arrive at the village of Melphis to deal with an orcish threat. The village looks idyllic... on the surface, but hides a dark past, which you discover as you complete quests and progress through the main storyline (which, naturally, in JRPG style, soon escalates with you going to various biomes to combat other mythical beasts and demons).

Naturally you try to complete some side quests along the way for cash and items like a stereotypical adventurer. There's even a stereotypical Adventurer's Guild system set-up, and you progress in "Quest Levels" as you complete requests, allowing access to harder (and better-paying quests). Completing most of these side quests is necessary to achieve the good ending (game has five endings, and you can progress into New Game Plus).

Game Mechanics:
This is mostly your standard RPGMaker gameplay, but with a twist - - you have a lewd meter, and some enemy attacks raise this in combat. If they get it to 100, a scene will play out (molestation or rape) and you lose all MP. This makes the game very annoyingly hard to play earlier on as you have to use consumables frequently to keep your lewd meter down (and your HP and MP up). It gets easier once you level up and get good equips and can AOE wipe out enemy mobs on your first turn.

You get more party members as you progress through the main storyline.

You can craft 'lewd items' that can act as accessory items (with some kind of malus) and to unlock certain H-scenes.

There is a 'title' system of sorts, where you collect titles by achieving feats in game (defeating bosses and other game-related achievements). Get enough titles and you can unlock chests in a "Title House" to receive items.

(NB: Versions of this game before v1.03 has a progression-halting bug. Refer to the rest of the thread.)

H-Content:
-In battle rape and GoR usually involve fantasy monsters and a few humanoids.
-H-scenes triggered by events usually involve humanoids. There are prostitution scenes, IIRC.
-Character portrait art depending on state of undress.

Controls: Standard RPGMaker VX Ace ones, you know the drill.

Original OP:
Images taken down, for obvious reasons...

Title:
SNOW

Developed By:

Release Date:
April 04th, 2015

RJ Number:

Download Link:
Can't share, for obvious reasons...

Last edited by a moderator:

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: SNOW

Damn beat me to it. Guess I'll just copy my post over.

Story (rough translation)
There is a reason the village of Melphis is being attacked by outsiders.
Adventurer Kuro and friends notice there's two faces to this village.
A bloody past that has never seen the light of day.
See past the people's actions and uncover the truth.

Reason this caught my eye (besides placing first in dlsite's daily rankings) is that it's featuring the same characters from Kuroiro Fantasy (クロ色ファンタジー), and while that game was a bit gritty and roughly made in content, the H scenes and just enough effort was put into it to pique my interest as to whether or not the group has gotten any better since then.

Oh, and a sell point is that in addition to your clothing damage in battle, once your (for lack of knowing a better English-translated term) "lewd" meter reaches 100, more interesting events and character portrait changes can occur.

Last edited:
OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry dude xD.
I guess it will be the 1st time I managed to share a more than average game :p

Edit* Omfg I completely missed it... it does have the loli tag.... ofc, when I get to share a better game, I just can't, because it has loli... I swear, I'm about too punch someone.
*sighs*... I'll be removing the dl link and pictures...

Last edited:

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The game is available through everyone's favorite torrent site anyway, so everything's peachy.

Seems like you can also get titles for finishing quests. I just did a quest which gave me something akin to "lewd village girl" title.

You can already tell something's horribly wrong with the village when you can just post a request on the guild house to have someone polish your knob and not get into any trouble from it.

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

You can already tell something's horribly wrong with the village when you can just post a request on the guild house to have someone polish your knob and not get into any trouble from it.
I don't know, that sounds legit loool xD

comradered

Reputation score

I think this game's bugged. I can't seem to do the next set of guild quests after levelling up my Adventuring Rank to 2. Even after getting the new quests, they don't even start up. I tried talking to every NPC available, nothing's working.

Edit: Oh, nevermind. Turns out the next level of guild quests are mainly in the next town (Castle Town), and you can only access it after getting through the Succubus dungeon.

Last edited:

fedEss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game is available through everyone's favorite torrent site anyway, so everything's peachy.
There's such a reliable torrent site for this kind of stuff? I usually struggle with pastebin / rapidgator since the google torrent sites often have the wrong game in the rar. Care you tell me what site you mean?

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I think this game's bugged. I can't seem to do the next set of guild quests after levelling up my Adventuring Rank to 2. Even after getting the new quests, they don't even start up. I tried talking to every NPC available, nothing's working.
hope u got a backup file that badit quest seem to be bugged.
does anyone was a walkthrough.

comradered

Reputation score

hope u got a backup file that badit quest seem to be bugged.
does anyone was a walkthrough.
It ain't bugged. I'm guessing you're talking about the last battle with the six or so bandit enemies? You'll have to get the Elf character first, then level her up until you get her 100-mana cost skill. It'll make short work of the enemies, provided they don't miss.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It ain't bugged. I'm guessing you're talking about the last battle with the six or so bandit enemies? You'll have to get the Elf character first, then level her up until you get her 100-mana cost skill. It'll make short work of the enemies, provided they don't miss.
not that. its another bug after u finish u go to inn rest and not go to that requester it end up not finish.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

sooo the elf girl doesnt have any in battle rape CGs? Only the MC? Even though it shows that she is being done in if you take damage long enough during the orc boss fight.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm. this game looks pretty good actually.

cronosss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Story (rough translation)
There is a reason the village of Melphis is being attacked by outsiders.
Adventurer Kuro and friends notice there's two faces to this village.
A bloody past that has never seen the light of day.
See past the people's actions and uncover the truth.

Reason this caught my eye (besides placing first in dlsite's daily rankings) is that it's featuring the same characters from Kuroiro Fantasy (クロ色ファンタジー), and while that game was a bit gritty and roughly made in content, the H scenes and just enough effort was put into it to pique my interest as to whether or not the group has gotten any better since then.

Oh, and a sell point is that in addition to your clothing damage in battle, once your (for lack of knowing a better English-translated term) "lewd" meter reaches 100, more interesting events and character portrait changes can occur.
What exactly lewd meter are you mentioning? The sex drive that goes up in battle when attacked, or a lewd stat? If the latter, does anyone know at which values do interesting things occur? :)

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What exactly lewd meter are you mentioning? The sex drive that goes up in battle when attacked, or a lewd stat? If the latter, does anyone know at which values do interesting things occur? :)
The sex drive green meter.

Also, anyone know what to do after you kill the two angels and restore the sun? Going back to the starting village results it in getting torched and getting stuck in an unbeatable boss fight with the elf girl leading to a bad end (and I tried hacking my level to see if I can actually do any damage to her)

EDIT: Alright, so according to the circle's blog you need to advance far enough in quest completion before defeating the two angels on top of the tower. But since one of the quests seemed to have bugged out, the game is currently unbeatable. Be sure to leave a save before killing the two angels in taking back the sun.

Last edited:

comradered

Reputation score

The sex drive green meter.

Also, anyone know what to do after you kill the two angels and restore the sun? Going back to the starting village results it in getting torched and getting stuck in an unbeatable boss fight with the elf girl leading to a bad end (and I tried hacking my level to see if I can actually do any damage to her)

EDIT: Alright, so according to the circle's blog you need to advance far enough in quest completion before defeating the two angels on top of the tower. But since one of the quests seemed to have bugged out, the game is currently unbeatable. Be sure to leave a save before killing the two angels in taking back the sun.
Well, that sucks. I was just about to go for those angels in the tower. Its a good thing I haven't even gone in it yet.

I guess we wait for the new version?

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

umm.. what do u do for the 2nd set of quests? I'm stuck at the 3rd/4th quest, talked to every npc and beat a few mobs but I have no progress.

I already went across the succubus cave and reached the castle town. I'm just stuck there
4th quest you have to kill a monster in the path leading up to the mines. Don't quite remember the third one. It's either talk to the head of the maid cafe at castle town, talk to the guy standing near the entrance of the area with the castle, or talk to a guy in the inn.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can any1 help, i trap in the castle city where do u have to go???

maho

Demon Girl
Reputation score

...so that is why I cant finish that quest! ...I knew it! the unfinished quest was the bad end flag! damn 3rd bad end...

comradered

Reputation score

Just making sure, but this is the bugged quest right? Talking to every available NPC gives me nothing. This is on the level 3 guild quests, by the way.