What's new

RPG [Nyc's Land] ソフィア王女と秘宝の書 (RJ222471)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok, so after getting the key from the big blue chest, you have to head to the castle to the south.
I can't fight anything here, because I get insta KO'ed....

Does anyone know how to get party members? I ask this, because I see you can purchase stuff that the mc can't use... and having more members would make this so much easier.
Also, what's with the damn Inn? What's the point of wasting 50G when nothing happens??

P.S. You can use consumables without the mouse on v1.01 :)

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Lol... apparently there was a main quest on the 1st dungeon that I hadn't done yet. You need defeat a demon there and there's a fairy to the south of its location that joins the party *facepalms*.
Let's see how this goes now..

Edit* Ok... managed to clear the castle and got a plant into the party and unlocked the next stage which is a swamp. I already managed to find the boss of the swamp and all but I've still no idea what I need to unlock the next h-scenes. I've got the panty level to 4 already...

Last edited:
OP
S

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Lol... apparently there was a main quest on the 1st dungeon that I hadn't done yet. You need defeat a demon there and there's a fairy to the south of its location that joins the party *facepalms*.
Let's see how this goes now..

Edit* Ok... managed to clear the castle and got a plant into the party and unlocked the next stage which is a swamp. I already managed to find the boss of the swamp and all but I've still no idea what I need to unlock the next h-scenes. I've got the panty level to 4 already...
the panty has a lot of levels i think it is 9 but on the game currently are available only 6 scenes ( it is going to be updated later)

nyen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Finished the game with all h-scenes unlocked. I've uploaded it below.

H scenes are the red floating books.

Had to edit the save file on numerous occasions due to getting stuck in certain parts, ie: not getting the spell after opening the large chest in the mountain stage.

Edit: updated the link. It should work with 1.00

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Tested the full save, it's not recognized by the game v1.00, guess it's time to hunt the 1.01 ^^

nyen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Tested the full save, it's not recognized by the game v1.00, guess it's time to hunt the 1.01 ^^
I've uploaded the global save file. Save game should work with v1.00.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Work perfectly with v1.0 now, thank man !

phantorios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the h scene is kinda of too few and not so good... not really worth it for the game size... for me tho...

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Well.. shit...
Another game that could have so much potential..
Just sad.

Eclipse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Fucking barrels. Randomly give me an error: Uncaught error: header is wrong

Has it been corrected in 1.02 version?

TuTTuru

Reputation score
I could use a new save for the new version if anyones got any :p

daishi29

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Been trying to use text hooks to read what is going on, and can't seem to pick up anything resembling text with ITH. How are you guys here able to read what's going on?

zipetya

Reputation score
Been trying to use text hooks to read what is going on, and can't seem to pick up anything resembling text with ITH. How are you guys here able to read what's going on?
You do realize this is an RPGM MV game, right? Standard AGTH/ITH hooking won't work.
The thing you are looking for is in this thread...

krizzle

Lurker
Reputation score

Nearly complete, missing one of the blue spirits in the ice stage i believe?
Can't seem to find it