Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
DLsite :

ULMF Topic :
https://ulmf.org/threads/sofiatono-rj222471.11679/

Done

Note :
Fixed armors, grab file attached and put it in www > Data > and let it overwrite.

I had some trouble extracting and making the game run afterwards. So in order to save you, the player, time effort and whatever, i give you, the player, the game already patched and ready to play.
Enjoy.
If you find something in the game that should be translated, something that i missed/translated wrong, let me know with a reply below.

Download link :

Attachments

Last edited:

alan0n

Reputation score
This one looks to actually have some meat to it too. Your work is muchly appreciated.

Edit: Wow for as big as this game was it is surprisingly short. Not bad, just wish it had a bit more h content though.

Last edited:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Heya Yugi, thanks for the partial, great work as always!

I can see from comparing the v1.02 (and v1.02_PT) files with their v1.04 counterparts, that it would be quite problematic -as in, probably much effort-, but I'd like to ask if it would be possible to have the PT transitioned to a v1.04 of the game?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well... Tried my hands at trying to integrate yugi's partial into a v1.04. Almost blew my brains out by the end... xD
Stupid changes in "Gold dropped" and "Price" of items were one thing, but changes in the CommonEvents and the Map(info)s files made me realize I shouldn't dabble in things about which I don't really know anything but a little shit about!

Anyhoo, give this a try for a v1.04, but please backup all the things that it needs to overwrite; just in case... lol
All credit goes to yugi, I just spent (waaasted, really) some time on trying to make it work with a v1.04. Which I am ~83,45% sure it will do... :unsure:
Good luck y'all!

EDIT: For those who haven't patched an MV game before, it should be noted the the files need to be copied onto an unpacked game (with a www folder). Details in this thread.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well, in THEORY the only thing you need to do is move the Map files, but that would untranslate each choices.
If you wanna re-translate each choice just look for the {"code":102,. I suggest using Notepad++ since that's what i use to find em the quickest way by searching all files at once for it.

IN any case, thanks for updating to 1.0.4 @zipetya : )

nn222

Reputation score
So does anyone got working links? I've been scouring the internet and there's nothing to be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.