What's new

[Software] MegaDownloaders:

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Mega Downloader V1.7 and other:
Do note that not every download link will work for this mega downloader V1.7 and "MEGA Link Downloader" have not been tested yet since I just got it:D XD

Mega3 -
Software Informer V2.8.9
Sry if this is in the wrong topic... XD

Last edited:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Software] MegaDownloaders:

Aaand I do hope that the irony of MEGA changing (upping) its bandwidth usage monitoring practices merely days ago, is not lost on you... xD

Still nice to have around, but as of for the last 5 days or so, you won't be able to surpass the quota anymore with them. Whispers say that maybe VPNs or dynamic IP adresses can help... Maybe.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Just use Jdownloader 2 it works for pretty much everything, even tubesites as long as you keep it updated.

OP
Frostleaf

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Aaand I do hope that the irony of MEGA changing (upping) its bandwidth usage monitoring practices merely days ago, is not lost on you... xD

Still nice to have around, but as of for the last 5 days or so, you won't be able to surpass the quota anymore with them. Whispers say that maybe VPNs or dynamic IP adresses can help... Maybe.
:DSo far I been using them and they still work for 92.54% of the mega links I have (Megadownloader V1.7 gets stuck on a few of the links)...:D

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

:DSo far I been using them and they still work for 92.54% of the mega links I have (Megadownloader V1.7 gets stuck on a few of the links)...:D
What I meant to say was that Megadownloader v1.7 works -should actually work with 100% of the links though xD- to the extent of the daily quota, but then it stops working (until quota restrictions are lifted - so basically like using mega in your browser)... Since the 3rd of June. Or something. lol