What's new

Some shitty sprite gifs I made

Reputation score
Howdy, I recently discovered Humbid0's work and really liked it. I've written hentai themed stories for some time, and I've always wanted to make a game, but since I'm a terrible visual artist and have 0 programming knowledge I figured that wasn't really an option even if I had a lotta good brainstorming ideas for designs =)

However, seeing Humbird0's work I got inspired and I stole a bunch of sprites other people ripped (none of them are mine) and then tried to create some original gifs combining different sprites just as a sort of rough draft for a game I'm now hoping to work on.

Anyway I'd love some feedback even if it's just "These are awful. Please improve" XD

aizenmyoo

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Some shitty sprite gifs I made

Well, they're amusing at least (not that I could do any better, mind you).

Anyway, In my opinion the best ones are "octog" and "santaandgirlgif", mostly because the sprites you used fit better with one another. Try not to mix sprites that are too different in style.

Apart from that, "monstergirl" is not bad. despite the different styles, you actually managed to integrate the two sprites.

A problem in all of them, though, is that they have very little frames, which gives them a jerky feel.

All in all, they're not bad for a first try, but they need work. Good luck.

Last edited: