What's new

Someone's ripping LM off!

TyrannoEly

Banned
Reputation score
Hi,

While I was surfing, I found someone who is trying to take credit form LM's work, claiming it is his own. He calls himself Hentacle!

Here's his site:

deleted virus link

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Someone's ripping LM off!

It's the Jackass again. Or possibly a dumber one: This one put the whole link in instead of disguising it.

(Don't click the link)

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

And like a fucking idiot I clicked it without looking. Goddamn cunt wipes, someone needs to track whoever it is down and kill them.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Can we extend the douchebag game to this idiot as well?

((Just in case...))

Fucking douchebag.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I already put a douchebag call out in the report I made, I just didn't put one here.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I lost it at "hentacle"

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Funnily enough, there is a by the name of "Hentacle"...

I should know, I bought two of the expansions...

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lmfao, you guys would get mad if somebody told you to delete system 32 and you did it without thinking.

Turn your brains. If there's a topic with a link it it by somebody with 5 or fewer posts, it's probably this dude.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Funnily enough, there is a by the name of "Hentacle"...

I should know, I bought two of the expansions...
What's your opinion of it?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

lmfao, you guys would get mad if somebody told you to delete system 32 and you did it without thinking.

Turn your brains. If there's a topic with a link it it by somebody with 5 or fewer posts, it's probably this dude.
And then I saw hope in a world of darkness.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

What's your opinion of it?
Dunno about the gameplay... I got the PDFs, never printed them out. The rules read like it'd play fairly fast - the major objective is to play increasing numbered cards on the girl until you hit the "cum" card and start a new girl, receiving points for playing cards and for being the "finishing" player.

Artwork-wise, I'd put the starter set and the first expansion as a bit better than Twisted, while the second expansion's a bit sketchier and therefore not quite as good. There's nothing extreme about proportions or poses. Just a number of girls getting progressively more molested by spooge-spitting tentacles, with a bit of humour added in.

Reputation score

Everyone is so focused on the fact that they clicked the link and how much that sucks balls but Let us for a moment take some time to morn all the lurkers whos cries of frusation Echo across the globe because they lurked they saw they dled Virus :cool:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Everyone is so focused on the fact that they clicked the link and how much that sucks balls but Let us for a moment take some time to morn all the lurkers whos cries of frusation Echo across the globe because they lurked they saw they dled Virus :cool:
You do realize only Oni clicked the link, right?

Reputation score

Lurkers Have a silent Cry of pain for if we knew they clicked it then they wouldn't be lurkers now would they? For the one person We had that actually clicked it How many lurkers do you think did absentmindedly?

Reputation score

Full no I cracked those open ages ago now I have seven half Empty

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lets see... 52 lurkers, 11 non-lurkers online ATM. So if one non-lurker clicked the link and this ratio is typical, my best guess would be 4-5 lurkers. Though of course one person clicking the link is by no means a sufficient sample size to draw any strong conclusions.

Also: I'm glad you deleted the link because I probably would have clicked it just to test my anti-viral software.

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You damn dirty motherfuckers! NOW I ONLY HAVE 22 REP POWER.

I'LL FIND YOU AND KILL YOUR FIRST BORN CHILD. AAAAAARGH I'M GOING TO LEAVE THESE FORUMS FOREVER BECAUSE OF FUCKING ASSHOLES LIKE YOU! ANSMDLKHAWNKHDGW

FESS UP YOU LITTLE PUSSIES!!!1111!!1 HOOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU'VE MAD ME SO MAD. ADGHKAHWD

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

You damn dirty motherfuckers! NOW I ONLY HAVE 22 REP POWER.

I'LL FIND YOU AND KILL YOUR FIRST BORN CHILD. AAAAAARGH I'M GOING TO LEAVE THESE FORUMS FOREVER BECAUSE OF FUCKING ASSHOLES LIKE YOU! ANSMDLKHAWNKHDGW

FESS UP YOU LITTLE PUSSIES!!!1111!!1 HOOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU'VE MAD ME SO MAD. ADGHKAHWD
I'm in a mood to give out rats... Have a fire rat, maybe it will give a +5 bonus to your ability to flame.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hehehe, I thought he was bitching about the link for a second, until I managed to decipher the capslock.