What's new

Sonicomi: Communication With Sonico All endings?

Egozi44

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi there, Sonicomi: Communication With Sonico is finally out in Eng (well it was around half month ago) and it seem there's 17 different ending, I'm not really the VN type but since it Sonico we talking about I couldn't resist, I had the game on my PS3 in jap since few years ago but I couldn't really play it since I DK jap~

I was wondering if someone here know if there's any place I can get all ending save (or if someone here have it and can share it)

I don't like to repeat the same game too much and I usually love to get the best ending as possible in my first playthrough, yet again in VN is most of the times impossible since you must get all ending (include the bad ones) in order to unlock the true or secret ones (BTW it seem that Sonico have both true and Secret xD)

I dk if that thread is fit to ULMF site but people here tend to share saves and play similar games (just Hs and not Es), yet if you put nude mod on that game it will be identical to some H games there were discussed here... So I thought it will be alright as long as I will post it in the EE forum

Thanks in advance

Cappy

Reputation score
Re: Sonicomi: Communication With Sonico All endings?

This is the wrong place for this, maybe if you had made this a post in the Games Discussion Thread, or if this is a Hentai themed VN you've plainly fucked up by posting this out of the H-Games section.

OP
E

Egozi44

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I post it in "Everything Else" because it not a H game

EE seem to be the forum for Everything Else as it stated

Since the community here have experience with save sharing I thought it worth being ask

And since it E game I thought it many won't be that unwelcome

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Maybe we should get a 'games' subforum

But then the games thread isn't very active so a subforum like it wouldn't be either

Cappy

Reputation score

Like I said before, you should have made this a post not a thread then. It's not a huge problem or anything, just to let you know that it helps avoid clutter if you don't put threads that will only get like five responses and die down, and rather make them a post that can be responded to appropriately. Like it's literally a question only one person has to answer, does that seem like something in need of an entire discussion space?