What's new

ACT [ウルトラマンボー ] ソウルオブファンタズム / Soul Of Phantasm (RJ219900)

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Kinda lame those that bought the JP version on the English site aren't able to upgrade to the English version.
Ok, it seems like I got an email about a 100% off coupon for the English version since I already have the JP version bought.

Email that was sent:
"Thank you sincerely for supporting DLsite.com.
This email has been sent to those who have purchased:
""RE219900"".

We will soon release a DLsite Official Translation for the above product.
As a sign of goodwill we will make the translated version obtainable free of charge for all customers who purchased it prior to the translation's release. (With a 100% OFF Coupon exclusively for the translated version.)

After release, please add the product to your shopping cart and make sure that you APPLY the 100% OFF Coupon before purchasing.

We hope you continue to enjoy shopping with us!

Please do NOT reply to this email.
This is a send-only email and you will likely not receive a reply.
For inquiries please use the contact form in our Help section."
--------------------------------
Inquiry Form :
URL :
--------------------------------

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Ok, it seems like I got an email about a 100% off coupon for the English version since I already have the JP version bought.

Email that was sent:
st time I ever heard of anything like that.
If it's the start of a policies for all official dlsite translation then it's a really good thing !

Lewdovico

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I realize most of this post is irrelevant because people who bought the original now get the english version for free, but:

I might understand that they need to make money to pay the official translator employed by dlsite itself, but they should at least offer a reduction to the person owning the original japanese version of the game.
This is a bad argument, because the purpose of translating the game is to open it up to more buyers. Any cost incurred through the translation process would be recouped by new purchases, and rationalizing oversights like this is short-sighted.

Unless they want to officially claim that they don't care a bit about westerner customer (but then, why bother with official translation ?).
If the thing that Kyrieru said about how badly western devs get shafted by their policies, then yeah, they care about westerners way less than they do about the home audience.
Potentially justifiable due to the perception of westerners as thieves and pirates, but that's only because piracy is a service problem™.

Stormic

Reputation score
Nid a download link of the 24 nov 2018 released latest ver anyone kind enuf to share it? 😗😗
:ROFLMAO: You have to love Guys like him :LOL:

First not respecting the Rules of this Site and second not taking the time to read this thread :rolleyes:

Bryanis

Reputation score
Being new don't prevent you from reading forum rules and looking at important thread, especially the sticky one.
I'm kind, here what you need to read first :
https://ulmf.org/threads/read-before-posting.12166/
(not that it isn't really easy to see when you enter the hentai game page....)
Read this one and the other sticky if you want to stay, else you're most certainly going to the shoot down by peoples

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I tend to buy from the Japanese DLsite 99% of the time (the only exception is when a game is released with a translation already available), so I've missed out on the few games that have actually been translated a while after release. I mean, this game has very little to translate, but it's still nice to see what it's like.

yu88

Lurker
Reputation score
Out of curiosity, is the official English translated version by DLsite (RE240881) identical to the latest Japanese version in terms of content?
There seems to be a lot more update notes on the Japanese product page than the English translated page, and the English page didn't show any specific version update date or a note saying if it is equivalent to a certain Japanese version number/date. My apologies if the English info isn't apparently clear to me on content version, I just wanted to confirm in order to see if all the content is there.

Bryanis

Reputation score
English dlsite isn't usually showing a lot of update content.
Many dev just lump multiple update in one big update without filling the update content section.
But yeah, they usually keep it up to date on the english site as well.
If they made an official english translation, then you can consider that it had all the update up to the english version release included.

yu88

Lurker
Reputation score
English dlsite isn't usually showing a lot of update content.
Many dev just lump multiple update in one big update without filling the update content section.
But yeah, they usually keep it up to date on the english site as well.
If they made an official english translation, then you can consider that it had all the update up to the english version release included.
Thanks for the clarification! I appreciate the help. :)