What's new

South City

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Whilst there isn't much to note on this small, back-water city it does have it's own military HQ as well as fifteen warehouses labeled 1-12 and A-C. Though it does have sunshine nearly almost all year round.

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: South City

James glances out the window as the train nears its destination. "Alright...Guess it's time to find out what the situation is here."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Jack nodded. "I agree. I suppose that someone should talk with the local authorities, while the others search for any clues... Say, how detailed is the info we got so far?"

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Well Mustang told me that the military here was having difficulties with the undead. Something about their supplies going missing or something." Max followed James and Jack off the train and stood on the platform with them. "I suppose we could head to the HQ here and gather more information from them before setting out."

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

James nodded. "Makes sense to me. Plus, they might be expecting us, if they sent a message in."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Jack shrugged. "Either way, we have to put all our stuff somewhere before we start investigating. Let's just get this over with."

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Miranda followed the boys off of the train and kept her thoughts to herself. She thought checking in was a good idea, but she was itching to be off and investigating.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Right, I believe its............this way," Max starts walking in a random direction, though its clear that he doesn't know where he's going. Regardless of whether anyone is following him he ambles around for a while before stumbling upon South City HQ.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

James sighs, and heads in the correct direction, although it takes him the same amount of time to reach it.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Jack used a bit more reliable method of grabbing the first inhabitant of the town he came across and asking him about the location of the HQ. However, he arrived at the same time as Max, mainly because Jack walked at a fairly slowly pace. Cynder wanted to familiarize himself with the city a bit as he made his way to the HQ.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Miranda grumbled at the boys splitting up and she hovered for a moment, before following James.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

After having been woken up by a conductor just before the train left, Sen hurriedly disembarks the train. Looking around to find that her companions have seemingly abandoned her, Sen begins to wander the town, trying to either find them. Eventually giving up and not knowing where her companions had gone, Sen doubles back to the train station to hang around outside of it and see if any of them will come back to look for her.

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Harrison follows Max, due to his apparent knowledge of the HQ's location. He maintains his usual attitude of hanging around nearby, not saying anything.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Upon their arrival at the military HQ a short, black haired and bespectacled man runs up to them.

"Thank goodness you've arrived," He says as he tries to catch his breath. "I'm glad Col- I mean Fuhrer Mustang sent a team this fast. We've had no end of troubles since those.....things have arrived. Oh, I'm Master Sergeant Kain Fuery, though you can just call me Kain." He says to them as he walks back into the building.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

James follows the man inside, then asks, "Report on the situation."

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Miranda silently appraised the young man, he was adorable. She wiped the silly grin off of her face and listened to his report.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Kain walked them to his office, he sat down behind his deask where a mountain of paper nearly blocks him from view. After a few minutes of rearranging them he goes into his report.

"We've been fighting these things for a while now. At first it looked like we were winning, but our soldiers are all exhausted and we're running out of supplies. We believe they're stealing our ammo and weapon supplies. A State Alchemist is already at the battle field though we've heard no reply back from them."

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

James nodded. "Right. And where is the bulk of the fighting concentrated?"

It seems he hadn't quite noticed, yet, that one of the group was missing.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"At the southern border of South City, it's taking us all we can muster to stop their forces from pushing their way up. Please, if you can help us we'd greatly appreciate it!" Fuery sounded as if he was desperate for any and all help he could find.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

James nodded again, then turned to look at the group. "We'd better head out and...Wait."

The way he trailed off might concern Fuery. He then questioned the others, "Anyone happen to know where Sen is?"