What's new

SIM [SOUTH TREE] 痴漢の衝動if / Urge to Molest if(RJ245378)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Expect release date: Early April 2019
(Writing this before actually playing the demo, might edit it later if something is too different)

An upcoming game which is kinda sorta 'sequel' to the previous one.
It take place 1 year after the previous game, in the route where you simply did nothing.

However, that urge just never left you.
And now, 1 year later, you run into those girls again.
And this time---

---
Game play is rather simple:
So it's a choice-based groping game where you try to avoid getting caught by other people nearby (blue choices tend to reduce/check wariness, while orange ones raise it)
There's wariness value you can check with an action. In the first game it was at first whether the other girls will notice, and later on other passengers (higher wariness cap before they realize) I'd assume similar thing is in this game.
There's also hidden value that affect the girl's reaction to you as well.

But there's the in-game timer (not real-time) that tick up based on your actions, and once certain time is reached the next story event trigger.
(in the first game, the two girls leave, increasing your wariness cap and also allow you to do more actions without getting caught)

This time there's 4 girls you can go after, as well as the "After Story" mode once you successfully clear their route.
The glass girl from previous game.
The two girls behind her.
And the glass girl's sister.

The trial, according to author's blog, will contain the full, pre After Story route of one of the girl (the not-tomboy of the two girls)

Each with their own setting for the molesting (the tomboy for example, you molest her in an elevator)
the after story is a what if scenario where after your run in with them, the girl ended up taking a liking to being molested by you

Also, the girls will be voiced.

Fetish: Molestation, rape.

Timeline in the demo
Start 5:15
If you do nothing, at 5:18 you'll just get an event and booted out to the main menu

At 5:25 the friend will go away, letting you be more bold

5:35 you drag her into a restroom

You then have until 5:50 to do whatever you want with her.

Last edited:

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Holy Cow summer is this sweet XD slow corruption with love XD
i really like the 1st game n nvr had enough of it but didnt like the second game tho it was nc somehow it was lacking
time to push down on the BED n see her sweet smiles XD :love:

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
great shit, i also liked the first game and it was a shame it wasnt voiced. I have high hopes in this one :)

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Moving thread to GUC section, as it is not complete.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So as of the latest update from author, the game is about 97% completed.

That said, while the work on the last heroine (last game's heroine) is progressing quite fast, taking into account the final touching up, debugging, and uploading, he think the game should still come out early April as planned.

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Interesting to see that the game would get a continuation in this "If", can't wait for when it's released.

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
me too. is someone doing a translation for this game as well? i loved thr translation of the first one :)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Game has been sent ('master up') to DLSite/Fanzia, game should be out on the 9th as planned unless those stores decide to release earlier.

It'll also have 20% discount for the first week or so.

Jabby224

Reputation score
This game is infinitely better then the first one, worth every penny. Really hope someone translates it.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
This game is infinitely better then the first one, worth every penny. Really hope someone translates it.
Nice!
Gotta be honest, I quite disliked glasses girl from the prequel (didn't even finish it), but seeing how the possibilities here are widened... And the girls got voice acting too? Definitely a step up!
Here's to hoping that gentleman and scholar who translated the first one will eventually find the time and motivation to perhaps have a go at this one as well!

Lanay

Reputation score
For those who wants to mess around with CE, time and attraction value now stored as n now, not 2xn like on the first game.

Besides that, everything else stays the same.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Game has been released, thread moved to H-games.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Dang it, I forgot about this and used a DLsite coupon for something else just last night. I still bought it, though, and I'd say that the price is fairly low for the content it has (especially compared to the first game). A few things I noticed is that the game doesn't seem to care if you actually penetrate the girls or not, as the opening for the subsequent chapter acted as if I did, even if I didn't; and for those curious, each girl has their own standalone chapter, so you go back to the main menu each time you complete one of them and have to select the next one, yourself. The After Story mode unlocked after finishing the game's probably my favorite here - the girls are into it, as noted in the main post, and their voice lines and even some of their actions reflect that (they'll kiss you, as well as swallow when giving a blowjob instead of trying to spit it out, for example).

I managed to fumble my way through it all fairly quickly without using a translator, myself, so I want to say it's not too tough to figure out with a little bit of trial and error (for the tomboy, for example, you generally want to mess with her while on the top floor and when the elevator's going down, but need to stop before it hits the first floor and people arrive - though you can stick a bullet vibrator in her and leave it in, as well as fondle her butt even when others are around). To go a little bit further with the previous comment on using Cheat Engine, you want to go for the third game process that shows up on the program list, and the values you'd probably want to mess with are stored under 4 Bytes.

And on another note, since I didn't bother hooking the game and didn't read through it for my first playthrough, I have to wonder if the main girl from the previous game isn't a virgin now, as she didn't show any signs of bleeding, unlike the first two girls.

Last edited:

scourged

Reputation score
If you liked the first game this one is excellent. You seem to go after her friends and mother, in situations I don't understand (runes). There is as much details as the first one, and the mother swallows even during the 'molest' main story, which is pretty hot. I went back and played the first one again and again, I assume this will be the same.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If you liked the first game this one is excellent. You seem to go after her friends and mother, in situations I don't understand (runes). There is as much details as the first one, and the mother swallows even during the 'molest' main story, which is pretty hot. I went back and played the first one again and again, I assume this will be the same.
The mother you're referring is actually the older sister (in addition to the dialogue, you can hear the main girl calling her such during the bedroom scene). The original post notes it, too. But yeah, she's probably my favorite of the bunch, despite my love of tomboys. I think they're all really well done, though, especially the tomboy and older sister (the scenario and scenes for the other two didn't stand out quite as much, at least in my eyes).

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Interesting takes on it, I'll see how things go regarding this game. I played the original one more or less at the time when it was released, and I quite liked the girl, although now having the possibilities to go after her friends and older sister is a bonus. I was always wondering if we were ever going to have the same thing with her friends, glad this new sequel-ish expands upon that. Also a translation like the first one would be amazing, hopefully ShadyDealer can come sometime after with some translations for this, it really needs it.