Status
Not open for further replies.

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
IT0000177416p.jpg

Trailer:
Melonbooks (Demo Available):

From the makers of Tifa Tan X and Wonder Pink. New shooting game. Doesn't seem to have a DLSite version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: [Spartan-X] 爆撃波動砲!

have H in the first place?

well lets hope it have more than simply nudity and gropes

or at least more than 5 cgs Hrated XD

odd I can't get to the game page am I missing something?

better late than never

whoops, try this one

Last edited:

thanks for the link but you are missing the decipher key or the remain of the link however is know

It's a very OK game, very hard but fun to play, and the H-scene with that moth-princess are cool indeed.
I've not finished the quest with the robot girl yet, its extremelly hard.

Alright, so I'm having trouble with this one (and all this developers games) on my new laptop. Black boxes around all the sprites. Some of the games are basically unplayable because of it. I'm fairly certain it's an issue with windows 10 and old versions of DirectX???

Any help would be appreciated.

Played it with windows 10 on a laptop and no problems here.

Change te locale of your OS and see if works.
I have windows 10 and anything of the author works.

I've had my system locale permanently set to Japanese for a while now. With the frequency of having difficulties with H-Games it made sense. Tried switching it back to English just in case. Neither locale seems to fix it.

how do i play this?! no buttons mapped to my keyboard. how do i change?

how the hell do you beat the boss??

the game of this creator only works if you plug a controller in your pc and press a button, but you can surpass it installing V-joy and emulating a contoller. after that, map the game controls in the v-joy and play.

how the hell do you beat the boss??

-pick the laser or the pulse shot and take some distance from her, dont stop shooting and destroy every creature that she launches. the laser pierces everything and will hit her quickly, destroying the enemies, while the pulse have wider range and it's easies to hit her.

-the best place to defeat her is in the air, if you're in the air dont stop tapping the jump button, the jetpack's fire destroy the enemies and will protect you from being hit from under.

-she will aways summons a 10t thing when you're above and under her. just dodge.

-make sure of getting 10.000 points before the time ends (you'll get a life for every 5000 points). after that you cannot make more points.

-she's tough. but isnt too hard. fuck her furiously after that :)

Last edited:

-pick the laser or the pulse shot and take some distance from her, dont stop shooting and destroy every creature that she launches. the laser pierces everything and will hit her quickly, destroying the enemies, while the pulse have wider range and it's easies to hit her.

-the best place to defeat her is in the air, if you're in the air dont stop tapping the jump button, the jetpack's fire destroy the enemies and will protect you from being hit from under.

-she will aways summons a 10t thing when you're above and under her. just dodge.

-make sure of getting 10.000 points before the time ends (you'll get a life for every 5000 points). after that you cannot make more points.

-she's tough. but isnt too hard. fuck her furiously after that :)

thanks for the help.

finally did it :p

-

Actually she will summon the 16 ton weight if you are directly above or below her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back