What's new

RPG [Ninetail] Eroge Venus Blood Frontier (Kickstarter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seryuu

Reputation score
Venus Blood Frontier Kickstarter

VenusBlood Frontier Kickstarter live is now!

!

[video=youtube;K4W8zbiMhUA]

Recommended audience: If you like VNs with gameplay, engaging stories and heroine corruption theme then this is the game for you.

Why you should support this: Ninetail is a small developer that makes incredible games, if this Kickstarter is successfully we may see more of their games officially translated.

Do it for Jorm ( )

Last edited:

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Saw it and gonna aim for the early bird digital game.

I don't like tentacles but I love strategy games, the game it seems to even have a free mode or something like that so... I NEED IT. Too few good strategy games these days...

OP
Seryuu

Seryuu

Reputation score
Saw it and gonna aim for the early bird digital game.

I don't like tentacles but I love strategy games, the game it seems to even have a free mode or something like that so... I NEED IT. Too few good strategy games these days...
On the Law route you can avoid most of the tentacles and if you would like to avoid it completely there will also be a all age Sream version.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
On the Law route you can avoid most of the tentacles and if you would like to avoid it completely there will also be a all age Sream version.
I don't like them but I don't need to evade it. I can tolerate most fetishes.

Nelico

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wait, this is getting an english version? I'm not dreaming, am I? This is real, right? HELL YEAH!!!

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Wait, this is getting an english version? I'm not dreaming, am I? This is real, right? HELL YEAH!!!
Do not be so fast young padawan, first they need a successful kickstarter, no success no translation.

However if great success = more content for the game.

nonamesleft

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I would add "Official English Translation" to the title. You can also follow their official twitter account here: . They said they will be taking feedback on the prefundia until about the 10th of July, so if you have any thoughts on it like stretch goals and backer rewards comment on the prefunida page or send a tweet to them. They have replied to virtually every comment and have already altered some plans due to fan feedback, Sign up to receive news via email, if might appear in your junk folder so search for messages from "ninetail", so far it has been a couple polls.

some more basic information:
Purchasable on Steam and from JAST. Free downloadable patch hosted in JAST website witch resotres all content Steam wont allow.
Moasic free, no cut content and faithful translation with JAST release or with patch.
Translated in house with editing by JAST

Last edited:

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
some more basic information:
Purchasable on Steam and from JAST. Free downloadable patch hosted in JAST website witch resotres all content Steam wont allow.
Moasic free, no cut content and faithful translation with JAST release or with patch.
Translated in house with editing by JAST
it's a dream right? all of this good news can't be real right?
oh my god this can be real! woooooooow! ヽ(^◇^*)/
gotta go to support this guys asap!

Wveth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does this have non-tentacle corruption in it? Can I avoid the tentacles and still get the heroines corrupted?

nonamesleft

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Some of the sex scenes where the final turn takes place do not involve tentacles, but I don't think you can get to that point without seeing at least one scene with the girl where they feature prominently. There are about 75 sex scenes, and I would guess around 50% of them feature tentacles. Even if tentacles do absolutely nothing for you and you skip all those scenes, $30 is good value compared to competitors. That is completely ignoring that the gameplay in this series is better than almost every other hentai game.

Last edited:

sanahtlig

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The VenusBlood series seamlessly blends SRPG gameplay and narrative to immerse players in an epic struggle between Demons and Humans. Become the crafty half-demon Prince Loki as he sets out to conquer Yggdrassil. You’ll need crafty strategies and underhanded tactics to overcome the much stronger Demon princesses and Goddesses who stand in the way of your conquest. Will you gather allies and rule your expanding empire benevolently, or mercilessly crush any who would stand in your way? Will you befriend captured Goddesses or brainwash them to be your loyal servants? Choose wisely, for the fate of the Human and Demon kingdoms is in your hands. But remember: gaze too long into the Abyss, and the Abyss gazes into you.

VBF's strategy gameplay is among the best you'll see in an eroge.
  • Build armies of demons, undead, angels, golems and many more to overwhelm your enemies. Stack units of the same race together for powerful synergistic bonuses, but beware of terrain and day/night effects. Sending an Undead army into a shrine during the day could result in catastrophe!
  • Choose from 188 units, each with their own unique traits, and 13 hero characters with powerful special attacks that can change the tide of battle.
  • Customize newly-created units with special passives using medallions won from battles. Give your damage dealers multiple attacks per turn, add party-wide passive healing to your support units, and much more!
  • Equip your units with 198 different weapons, armors, and accessories. Different units can equip different types, adding an extra level of customization.
  • Use Defenders to draw enemy fire and cover weaker units; Crushers to whittle down enemy Defenders; Lancers, Swordsman, and Archers to decimate the enemy ranks with area, flank, and ranged attacks; and Casters to heal your army and deal magic damage that ignores defense.
  • Command, not micromanage. Units will automatically try to attack the focus target in combat, leaving you to focus on the big picture. Fend off multiple enemy armies each turn in a matter of seconds. Success depends on effective use of the armies at your disposal, not grind.

Last edited:

Tokita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
On the Law route you can avoid most of the tentacles
Could you give a brief overview of all route content in this game, without spoilers?
For example, does the protagonist abstain from rape/corruption in the Law route entirely, or does it simply happen without the aid of said tentacles?

OP
Seryuu

Seryuu

Reputation score
Does this have non-tentacle corruption in it? Can I avoid the tentacles and still get the heroines corrupted?
In the all age Steam version yes.

Could you give a brief overview of all route content in this game, without spoilers?
For example, does the protagonist abstain from rape/corruption in the Law route entirely, or does it simply happen without the aid of said tentacles?
Most of the sexual content can be avoided or you could also play the all age Steam version.

Last edited:

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
To add to nonamesleft's points, VBF's strategy gameplay is among the best you'll see in an eroge.
  • Build armies of demons, undead, angels, golems and many more to overwhelm your enemies. Stack units of the same race together for powerful synergistic bonuses, but beware of terrain and day/night effects. Sending an Undead army into a shrine during the day could result in catastrophe!
  • Choose from 188 units, each with their own unique traits, and 13 hero characters with powerful special attacks that can change the tide of battle.
  • Customize newly-created units with special passives using medallions won from battles. Give your damage dealers multiple attacks per turn, add party-wide passive healing to your support units, and much more!
  • Equip your units with 198 different weapons, armors, and accessories. Different units can equip different types, adding an extra level of customization.
  • Use Defenders to draw enemy fire and cover weaker units; Crushers to whittle down enemy Defenders; Swordsman, Lancers, and Archers to decimate the enemy ranks with area, flank, and ranged attacks; and Casters to heal your army and deal magic damage that ignores defense.
  • Command, not micromanage. Units will automatically try to attack the focus target in combat, leaving you to focus on the big picture. Fend off multiple enemy armies each turn in a matter of seconds. Success depends on effective use of the armies at your disposal, not grind.
Is it possible to build multiple specialized armies and switch between them depending on the enemy/terrain/time of day? Or do you only get one army that you have to reorganize every time a new enemy appears?

nonamesleft

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You can have up to 10 squads with up to 6 units each. Each turn you can personally manage the attack of 1 squad that lasts 5 rounds. The other squads can be set to attack, defend, or heal. The other squads attacking and defending fight automatic battles that last 1 round, assuming there is anything to attack or defend. you cant have multiple pre-defined sets of the 10 squads as a whole, but you can use you 10 squad slots to build specialized squads the perform well against various enemy/terrain/time of day, and when it is particularly disadvantageous for them to fight have them heal. Since you can only have an extended battle with one squad on each turn, there is never really a need to completely revamp your entire army at once.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Nice this was 1 of my favourite VB series game.
I kinda forgot now, but if remember right on top of law / chaos route there also 1 when u going to corupt the girl in law route for different individual ending and stuff.
Also being made in english will help alot understanding their skill list, since there just way too much -.- (all i remember is use all undead and only fight at night or use the angel and only fight at daytime etc etc...)

OP
Seryuu

Seryuu

Reputation score
The Kickstarter is up
And you can get the new demo here

sanahtlig

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I've written a full-length article summarizing the appeal of Venus Blood Frontier, why Ninetail deserves your support, and discussing why gameplay eroge fans should rally behind the Kickstarter.

With your support, Venus Blood Frontier could drive a desperately-needed renaissance for English gameplay eroge.

nonamesleft

Demon Girl
Reputation score
They updated the kickstarter with additional backer rewards.

backers can pool donations to create new sex scenes, can get a breast pillow, and more one-of-a-kind illustrations added. game is 42% backed 1/3 of the way though the campaign.

Last edited:

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This title is one of my favorite from this series too, well maybe because it's my first title in this series, i've only played 5 title.

Well good luck! hope the kickstarter works, even though I already finish law and chaos route with my half baked japanese, I still want to play it with full English UI and dialog.

And what the heck people asking if they can avoid tentacle,rape,or corruption in Venus Blood game??? I undestand if they ask if it's censored or cut some of the CG... but asking that? It's better they search for numerous game out there before playing this game because you only got <50% part of this game if you avoid all of that... especially tentacle

There is Common route first, then branching to Chaos and Law Route ( I suggest use walktrough for your choice if you don't have time to spare at wrong route). Law route doesn't have corruption and rape but I remember it still got tentacle because of the common route.( I've played the japanese one, don't know if they want to cut that.). Chaos Route are full of the eroge element, and the hardest battle are in here too. (I played Hard and Very Hard. Doesn't want to try Nidhogg difficulty and even hard is already super hard for casual playing or speedrunning).

Even though the title of this forum has eroge in the front, I think the focus of this advertisement/kickstarter maybe the strategy game? They pick Frontier too luckily frontier opening trailer is the most harmful, even in the Japanese one comparing it with another title in the series (the harmful scene in the trailer already censored too in here, change the quality video if you interested in the Japanese one.). Comparison to one title after this, Venus Blood GAIA , (This one not censored, don't click if you get sick of tentacle) have higher quality video than Frontier because the Frontier one are all gone when kickstarter started. Another closest comparison trailer two game after frontier (*warning* uncensored). I like all the trailer original music so i want to share it here just for comparison and kinda like telling what genre the game really is.

Well for gameplay, there's demo from frontier in english in this forum. But if you lazy, after Opening of the trailer in GAIA and HYPNO, you can see a little bit of the gameplay a little bit (in Japanese). Hypno are hybrid of gaia and frontier, gaia have different mechanic than frontier but still strategy too. The most fun to play are of course Hypno if you can understand Japanese though. For the first game for this series, FRONTIER are a good choice, even frontier itself have its own sequel, V.B. Ragnarok (they release it after hypno). I've played all of them and each took 50+ hours depending on your difficulty.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.