What's new

ADV RPG Maker [ Star's Dream] [ 星の夢 ] Manaka's H Rural Life / 愛菓さんのHな田舎生活 RE140779 RJ140779

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hello Fellow NTR bros

Since i dnt saw a topic for this game im creating this

This is te new game from the circle 星の夢(Hoshi no Yume) ( creator of the games Survive and Survive 2 and the latest ,

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26091&highlight=RJ137713

THis time :D we start as "the wife" for what i play in the demo

and here is the link

Release date : IS out ,Pm for link or just google it ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:

Sphagelein

Reputation score
Re: RJ140779 愛菓さんのHな田舎生活

NTR Bros unite. It looks like this time the story is a husband and wife are living a country-farming lifestyle and are trying to move into the city through their efforts. However, it seems a few country locals have some intentions towards one of the protagonists.

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know when its gonna come out yet?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

according to what tiago posted, it's supposed to be late september, but considering HnY's past release, I think it's going to end up early October.

Anyway, NTRbros unite!! :cool::cool::cool:

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anyone know what the points you get from giving your neighbors some of the plants you harvested are for?

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I hope this one will actually be longer than 15 minutes

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

according to what tiago posted, it's supposed to be late september, but considering HnY's past release, I think it's going to end up early October.

Anyway, NTRbros unite!! :cool::cool::cool:
The "upper" means early actually.

So expect the 10th-11th as the latest assuming no delays.

Anyway, the basic plot this time is that the wife/husband move to a rural village.
It's the sort of small village where everyone knows each other and helps each other out.
So when she learns that there's no place to buy groceries nearby, one of the farmer offers to help her setup a farm so she can grow her own plants.
etc etc
Given what's hinted early, I feel rather than a full NTR, this is like one of those rural village stories where everyone share women to ensure the population doesn't die out, that sort.
Well, by modern standard it'd be NTR, just not the completely taken away sort (the 'good' end in hanimani I guess?)

In the demo there's 2 people so far (or only those 2?) for the candidates:
The farmer - in the demo he have her change into working outfit and no bra, so when she sweats he can see through her white cloth.
Village elder - when she asks for a store to be opened in the village (I think that's it?) he demands that he get to touch her breast as compensation. Afterward he says something along the line of if she has any request, expects more physical payment as she leave. (he still uphold his promise obviously)

As for the game mechanic, it's not bad:
Farm
Each sparkling spot can hold a seed, and you can use item or water it daily.
The 3 stats are roughly:
Plant name
Growth
Quality

Name is obvious
Growth is how long before you can harvest it, if you water it you'll get +1 during the time you sleep.
Quality goes up by 1 for using the water item when inspecting a spot(2nd option->pick water thing) it increases growth and quality by 1 immediately, but it seems quality can only go up by 1 each day so this in turn reduces the quality of the final product.

If you need seeds, you can help the farmer out (no time taken) for about 4 randomly decided rewards (various seeds and fertilier) which also give 2 points for helping out, detail on that ahead.

Villagers
When you help villagers out you get points, which is implied to be use for some trade or maybe for the farmer to give better seeds when you help him out.

In the demo, there's 3 possible:
-Help farmer - +2
-Give Tomato to house on the left - +2 for normal, 3 for 'good' quality
-Give cucumber in one of the 2 house above your house - didn't bother with it :v I did get cucumber seed but then stopped there

"Achievement"
Well, mostly tracks your farm stats, but with reason to bother with them if you care:

For example, an achievement by harvesting 100 plants make it so you can buy/trade seeds at lower cost (20% reduction)

Specific spiecies usually make them sell for more (+20% at max)

There's also one that make watering plant give +2 to quality rather than 1.

There's an area showing cement paving on the top-left area of village but it's closed off for demo, but that should be where you buy seeds/sell plants.

As usual a decent amount is just guesswork but I think I should be correct on an overall area :v just not specific details.

Saan0

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well I guess We wont be seeing this game until maybe the end of this month? Or does anyone have a better guess?

zanafer7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

this only 2 events in the demon?

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I feel like a huge fuckin' asshole, but what does NTR stand for? I've been too nervous to ask, but I can't figure it out.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Taken directly for urban dictionary.

"Japanese acronym for Netorare, used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), meaning "Cuckold". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader."

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks. Now I understand.

OP
T

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

From his website he write this "生きております、何とか生きております

思いの外シナリオの進みが鈍く、ズレこんでしまっていますが
なんとかメインルートのEDまでは書き終え、後は各種ED+追加分のシーン等
細々とした部分を残すだけとなりました(ヽ´ω`) 

今までとはまたチョットだけシーンの作りが違うため中々噛合いがとれず
自分の中でも珍しく苦戦しています。

やっぱり他人数を絡ませると結構難しい、現状言えるのはやはり
NTRメインという形ではないということくらい、それでもなるべくは
絡ませれるようにと何度か書き直したりを繰り返して中々進みが遅くなってしまって
いる状態です(`;ω;´)

シナリオが一段落し、調整側の方も形が見え次第改めてまた情報を出していこうと思います。"

Now my google translate tell this trans -->We are alive, we are alive somehow

Go beyond expectation scenario is dull, you have got crowded shift
I finished writing until ED of the main root somehow, after the scene of various ED + Additions
Now that it only leaves a portion of the bits and pieces (ヽ'ω`)

During 's engagement is Torezu for making the scene a little bit different and also until now
I am struggling uncommon among their own.

Quite difficult, to say status quo and entangle others number after all still
The much that it is not in the form of NTR main, still as possible
While people go is became slow repeated as a rewrite or a few times and as entangled
It is in the state who are (`; ω; ')

I think the scenario is settled down, and let out the information also again as soon as the adjustment towards the side visible form.

If someone have a better trans ,pls share it :D

feryrice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New-ish update, from a week ago or so, stating:

He picked up a new partner and the partner contributed towards map-making and event making. At the current time, they have the basic story all set, and most of the sub-quests done too. There are two sample pictures of a "children's play area" and "onsen" where events will be taking place.

To summarize, he said it's nearly done and that the next post/sample/demo will show more pictures.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Good to know, thanks for the update.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

New update, this time with screenshot of the outdoor bathing event (with kids) and an event of going into abandoned storage with someone .- .

Also, the next update should includes release date.

maho

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New update, this time with screenshot of the outdoor bathing event (with kids) and an event of going into abandoned storage with someone .- .

Also, the next update should includes release date.
yay! we need more NTR!
The things I love most in an H game are corruption and NTR...and most of the time they go together!

dante15

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does anybody have a download link ?

OP
T

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

the game isnt out yet :)