What's new

[Complete - Partial] [STARWORKS] ふつうじゃないこと -とある優等生の異常な性交流- (RJ154776)

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Another small Partial for general consumption. This one by Starworks. I usually try to use the English titles of the games for my threads, but unfortunately Starworks' newer games aren't available on the English DLSite. So I'll go with the Japanese name, which roughly translate to "This is not Normal - Honor Students Unusual Sex Exchange-"
Not much needed to be translated. Mainly just Menu's and Options for when Koyoto leaves the house.
However, a new program has been brought to my attention, Translator++. It basically auto translates everything using Google Translate. Some of the results come back a little weird. However, I found if I manually translate normal stuff that gets translated for a partial it does work out kind of okay. The Partial patch will be available on my Zippysippy, and both will be available here as an attachment. Download either or, you don't need both just one. Since this is my first time using Translator++ I don't know if you'll run into any issues. The 1 Major issue I noticed was Translator++ isn't good for translating anything in the Scripts file, so that's all done Manually, but there really isn't much to it.
I might look into doing stuff like this for some of my other Partials, see how it works or if its even worth it.
*EDIT* Also before I forget. I added a Window Clear script to the game. So use Shift to clear the Text Window for some Scene Appreciation time.

Thread

Also I am currently beginning work on a Partial for STARWORKS' following game "Saint Seres -Story After Defeating the Devil-." I may end up going through one at a time and translating all the STARWORKS games after this one. I thought someone else had already done Partial's for them, but I wasn't able to find them. I guess My 2019 New Years Resolution will be to Change that.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
wife quest partial please?
I have to get through Saint Seres 1 and 2 first. Plus it'll give the developers time to iron out all the bugs. That way I'm not having to release partials while the game is still being updated.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I keep getting crashes during scenes where the text becomes large and bold. It's likely some kind of font issue. Not sure if this is on my end of a problem with the patch. Reverting back the Japanese texts solves this issue.

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
I keep getting crashes during scenes where the text becomes large and bold. It's likely some kind of font issue. Not sure if this is on my end of a problem with the patch. Reverting back the Japanese texts solves this issue.
Is this with the Partial patch or the Translator++ Patch?
I can't really help you if it's the Translator++ as I don't know the program well enough to troubleshoot with it. I just provided it cause hey, it's new and kind of neat.

suiton

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does this game even need a partial? There's not really any items or combat at all. It's just walking to and from events.

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Does this game even need a partial? There's not really any items or combat at all. It's just walking to and from events.
It's mainly just to show the game some love. Busty JKs in school uniforms are my favorite type of MC, So I'm just trying to raise awareness for the genre in hopes that more game companies out there develop games with Busty JKs in them. Cause right now the only real ones showing love to the Busty JKs is Double Melon. I'm also in the process of wrapping up 3 partials for Double Melon games.

ShapesOriginal3013

Reputation score
Hey sorry guys I'm pretty new to this whole scenario, how do I put the translated partials into the folder? Because it's not like a standard drag and drop for me, is there another process to patch translated files for a hentai game like this? Thank you

shunota

Lurker
Reputation score
Could somebody help me out ? I've been trying to export the data folder into the base folder, nothing is translated.

darkfetish

Reputation score
im searching english translation of these for years. Can you please add a DL link of english translated game of this. i would really appreciate. thanks a lot!

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
im searching english translation of these for years. Can you please add a DL link of english translated game of this. i would really appreciate. thanks a lot!
What exactly are you asking for? A pre-patched game?

darkfetish

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
yes sir if anyone can share a pre patched game. i tried to copy paste the patches but it didnt work. can you generously share a pre patched version. i would reallly appreciate that. thanks in advance

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
yes sir if anyone can share a pre patched game. i tried to copy paste the patches but it didnt work. can you generously share a pre patched version. i would reallly appreciate that. thanks in advance
I don't provide pre patched games. Please support Starworks and purchase the game on DLSite. After that, download the patch and then follow the instruction on how to apply a translation patch in the Stickied Thread.