What's new

RPG [STARWORKS] 聖女セレス-魔王を倒したあとの物語- (RJ167144)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [STARWORKS] 聖女セレス-魔王を倒したあとの物語-

It's loading. Here is what I added:

- A chicken in the CG room, that will lead you to the cheatroom
- 2 Chests with max money in them ( Most likely won't really need money I think, I haven't played the game yet, but you never know )
- A shady merchant, that will sell you god items

I'll upload it on mega when it's done :)
and how u go cg room >_>

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's in the girls room, you can access it literally when you start playing :B

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Their is already a god mod and complete save file for this game

^this site usually does this on most new games. If you used the hacked game just press f8 to get bombs that 1 hit kill everything from its shop for free

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh well, I'll use what I did for myself then :p I'll still upload my modified game should anyone want it.

I'll upload it to uploaded though, because mega is just not willing to function...

harems

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Some1 have complete save ?
full cg and event cg

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I was stuck on this point too, after you get the flower go to the only green covered house in town and you have to craft the medicine. Its in the far right menu when you talk to the lady in the house and then you take the medicine back to the boy in his house. ( you may need to craft a potion and antidote first
I can't exactly remember ) after that he'll thank you and you'll go sleep at the church to further the demo. .

Uhm...i'm stuck....i've collected everything i could before the bridge, gone back to town, crafter everything i coul ( 1x mp up, 2 potion and 1 antidote) but the guy still say to find someone to mix the ingredients....

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Beat those two bosses just over level 20 without cheats. The big ogre guy is RNGfest, your best bet is to just defend and heal until you get enough TP to use specials (silver weapons, the ones you get from combination, deal extra damage and her 30 TP skill deals holy damage which is pretty much the same thing).

The difficulty didn't really increase much until after the tower. The boss in the tower was eh, but after that with the ogre it was such a huge increase in difficulty and there's no way to go back and upgrade equipment/buy items, it's ridiculous. First you have to fight the tower boss, then you fight the ogre (with a heal in between), then you go to the capital (where you have to fight your way through and/or run around a bunch of mobs without a heal point so you can't grind), you get to the top of the castle where you fight the hero, then after that you FIGHT ANOTHER FUCKING BOSS. All of this without a single chance to buy items or upgrade or anything. The design is actually so stupid it's hard to comprehend. I got to (what I can only assume to be) the final boss as level 24 using all my items and shit, and then just fucking gave up.
Actually, once you hit the city you can Heal at the kid in the south west of the town and the merchant moved to the green house

yugiwill100

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Their is already a god mod and complete save file for this game

^this site usually does this on most new games. If you used the hacked game just press f8 to get bombs that 1 hit kill everything from its shop for free
I attempted to use that website save (slot 30) and it only provided 1 additional CG aside from the slime boss. Sure that they provide 100% CG saves?

This_Is_My_Curse

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I know I'm not the only one to struggle with this, I made the antidote after killing all of the wasps, but I cant progress from there, I dont know what I'm doing wrong

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I attempted to use that website save (slot 30) and it only provided 1 additional CG aside from the slime boss. Sure that they provide 100% CG saves?
I didn't use the save file so I'm not sure. I only used the hacked game so I wouldn't have to grind

Edit: Just tested it out, it works just fine

yugiwill100

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I didn't use the save file so I'm not sure. I only used the hacked game so I wouldn't have to grind
Huh odd. When I simply added the savefile on after playing some it seemed broken. I purged and re-extracted the game and loaded the savefile first and all CG are there. So for future users, use the 100% CG first or else it seems to bork, at least in my case.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol, the NG+ is broken, it lets you save over your old file then it bugs out and kicks you to the start menu whenever you try to load it.

Yeah, I was a bit disappointed with this one too.
NG+ actually works just fine. You have to start a new game instead of clicking continue on your save and it'll ask if you want to carry your stats over on the ng.

Huh odd. When I simply added the savefile on after playing some it seemed broken. I purged and re-extracted the game and loaded the savefile first and all CG are there. So for future users, use the 100% CG first or else it seems to bork, at least in my case.
I'll ask just incase but you did make sure you deleted your public save data first right? It connects all your saves together so it will consider your first save the one you're using.

This file

Make sure to always delete that, start the save and re-save for it to create a new one using the 100% save.

Last edited:

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Here's the hacked game, for those who want it

Like said before, game contains a cheatroom, wich you can access via the CG room.

This only adds god items ( A ring, a helmet, and a 100% HP/MP heal potion ) and loads of money, should you need it.

Also, this is the full game that I uploaded, but I think you can still copy/paste your save file in the directory :)

Attachments

babon123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what to do after fighting the army for the 1st (after the fog) ? I go to the city and kingdom briefing, then ? go to other place doesnt give me new info and no new accessible area..

anyone know what to do next ?

darkline81

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what to do after fighting the army for the 1st (after the fog) ? I go to the city and kingdom briefing, then ? go to other place doesnt give me new info and no new accessible area..

anyone know what to do next ?
From what I remember, there are two different kingdom briefings.
1) After the first one, you have to visit the plains north to another kingdom to visit the king there, then keep going.
2) After the second one, there is a dungeon opened on the northwest (I think) corner of some floor of the castle (of your main kingdom), which has a soldier guarding it. Talk to the soldier to teleport to a tower. From there, it's straightforward: go up tower, beat boss, ogre event, kingdom-under-attack event, sewers, up castle, secret dungeon to final boss, end.

Kingdom-under-attack event has a heal spot, actually, at the southeast corner (before going in the sewers) by talking to two kids, of which the red-hair boy should heal you.

After reaching level 99, it wasn't too hard, actually. Didn't even need items or your companion (who just dies because I never leveled them). Most of the time, I try to spam elemental spells if they work due to damage. Otherwise, I keep attacking to increase TP and use the 30TP attack, healing when necessary. In fact, that's my strategy for the final boss: attack until HP is low, and when TP reaches 30 use the special attack. Silences can also be healed via a 15TP cure.

babon123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

From what I remember, there are two different kingdom briefings.
1) After the first one, you have to visit the plains north to another kingdom to visit the king there, then keep going.
2) After the second one, there is a dungeon opened on the northwest (I think) corner of some floor of the castle (of your main kingdom), which has a soldier guarding it. Talk to the soldier to teleport to a tower. From there, it's straightforward: go up tower, beat boss, ogre event, kingdom-under-attack event, sewers, up castle, secret dungeon to final boss, end.
so for the no 1 , where is the plain you are talking about ? is it the one when we search for medicine ? but there is only 1 exit to another town, unless I missing something.

thanks for your help

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can anyone help i beaten the Hero after the queen betrayed the King and im stuck on where to go next and it wont let me go back

mutsiah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone help i beaten the Hero after the queen betrayed the King and im stuck on where to go next and it wont let me go back
In the top left room, there is a hidden door. Click on the large door like thing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.