What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [STARWORKS] WIFE QUEST (RJ238739)

MrWitchity

Reputation score

Screenshots:

From the makers of and this promises to be an netorare game expanding on their previous two games.

DL site link:

Trial:

Release date:
26 Dec 2018

Gameplay:
Standard RPG MV game play, you guide a young married woman Diana through a perilous world on quests assigned by the towns people who corrupt her along her journey. H content can be seen throughout the game depending on the choices you make and situations you end up in. A corruption stat is used to track this and changes how the towns folk interact with Diana. The ending of the game will change determined by the choices you make throughout the game.

Controls:
Standard RPG MV control scheme including keyboard and point and click movement/activation

Left / Right / Up / Down Arrow keys: Movement
Z: Use / Activate
X: Menu
F4: Full screen / windowed

Story (translated by Google):
Those who are called brave guards have defeated the demon king, the countries that fought with them, while people are delighted, there are areas that have not been exposed to war and have survived while not knowing the time when the world is at risk.

This story is a story in a certain village located in the countryside of such a country.

Story, from the demo:
You play as a young wife Diana who's husband is taken away by the sorceress from previous games to explore dungeons and be corrupted by the sorceress. Diana and her sister left home alone without her husband is slowly corrupted by the townsfolk, when helping out and performing quests for them and being corrupted along the way.

Features/Fetishes:
Female viewpoint / NTR / Immoral / Fantasy / Cowgirl / Big Tits / Multi-ending

Downloads:
Full download link for 1.0:

. /#!s0EyRIgY!TiXQ7E6fE887szPLXl9eDzDqaMeIP5DlnLX4PNO3pCw (add .nz after mega).

Saves for 3/4 completion:
. /#!Y1cEAYRC!uxP4ZagWXNni-DUR4ALn6P3PrW4IMGgh4xNnGluox9w (add .nz after mega).

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Basically, the Sorceress of the hero party (the same one the Saintess of the previous two games was part of) came to this town after noticing monster den nearby.

Then she took a liking to the MC's husband,and have him accompany her in her dungeon diving (and she plan on making the relation very much sexual)

So mean while the wife (and the little sister) is left to do their thing in town, wife decide to try and help people out.

So the content include multiple point of NTR
Wife getting NTR'd
Husband getting NTR'd (by the sorceress)
Little sis getting NTR'd

An example of NTR condition trigger from the trial.
The alchemist ask MC to find some ore from a cave.
But the cave have spirit type monsters that's very resistant to physical attack.

You can:
1. Ask the little sister (a mage) to help out
2. Borrow a flame spear from merchant guy.
(you can do both btw)

If you took the flame spear.
After mining some amount, on the way out the MC will consider going in deeper.

You can go back to town and finish the quest (the alchemist never mentioned how many she want) and return the spear
OR
Go deeper, triggering a boss fight that will result in the spear being lost.
So when you go report back to the merchant, he ask that she pay back in installments....and of course with her body if she don't have the money in time.

OP
M

MrWitchity

Reputation score
Basically, the Sorceress of the hero party (the same one the Saintess of the previous two games was part of) came to this town after noticing monster den nearby.

Then she took a liking to the MC's husband,and have him accompany her in her dungeon diving (and she plan on making the relation very much sexual)

So mean while the wife (and the little sister) is left to do their thing in town, wife decide to try and help people out.

So the content include multiple point of NTR
Wife getting NTR'd
Husband getting NTR'd (by the sorceress)
Little sis getting NTR'd

An example of NTR condition trigger from the trial.
The alchemist ask MC to find some ore from a cave.
But the cave have spirit type monsters that's very resistant to physical attack.

You can:
1. Ask the little sister (a mage) to help out
2. Borrow a flame spear from merchant guy.
(you can do both btw)

If you took the flame spear.
After mining some amount, on the way out the MC will consider going in deeper.

You can go back to town and finish the quest (the alchemist never mentioned how many she want) and return the spear
OR
Go deeper, triggering a boss fight that will result in the spear being lost.
So when you go report back to the merchant, he ask that she pay back in installments....and of course with her body if she don't have the money in time.
Thanks for adding more comments on the gameplay, you obviously have a far better understanding of the goals of the game than I took away from it lol

Looks like a promising game, I've enjoyed the previous STARWORKS games, I'm sure this will be no different :)

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
after you loss the flame spear from merchant guy then what I defeat the boss and saw the hot spring scene is that for the demo or i am missing some

OP
M

MrWitchity

Reputation score
after you loss the flame spear from merchant guy then what I defeat the boss and saw the hot spring scene is that for the demo or i am missing some
That's the end of the trial for the moment, hopefully the full game will be out soon but the previous game did suffer from a few delays before it was released.

OP
M

MrWitchity

Reputation score
Minor delay until late Dec 2018, no more info just yet.

OP
M

MrWitchity

Reputation score
Due for release 26 Dec 18 (Japan time) so in around a couple of hours it should be out there!

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
it's out.
and i have been surprised that he have personally written a PM a every person how support him on ci-en lol i have appreciated that.

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
its a shame the english site dont have it :))) i would buy it :p ,so that mean we need to wait for the wild link to appear :pP

dizzard

Reputation score
So only japanese credit cards work, or what? I could not buy this game.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So only japanese credit cards work, or what? I could not buy this game.
i live in europe and both mastercard and visa card always work pretty well.
other country may have some law or restriction to use card for outsider country like japan.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I buy from the Japanese Dlsite all the time from america.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Some bank / card don't like to buy outside of your country.
It depend on your country / bank / card.
BUT anyone can create an account on DLsite Maniax (jp) and use paypal to buy point on dlsite jp all age and use the point on the maniax (adult) part of the site to get the game wanted.
Don't forget that ^^

PS : and some bank block the payment because the IP is foreign and unkown to them, but you can always try to call you bank and tell them that, yes, the xxx $ bill from hh:mm to dlsite IS a rightful payment and not some fishy hacking - some bank let it pass then (but you may have to call again each time if they suck).

amhz007

Reputation score
please someone help . i'm stuck at the part when you go to the nobles mansion to deliver a letter or that what the translator said however ,i did every thing got every key defeated the boss but what do i do next ? when i returned to the village to see the guy who gave me the quest he's not home .and i looked all over the damn place still nothing .can someone tell me what to do ?

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
any link around?i saw the a.s but its velka :))))

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
please someone help . i'm stuck at the part when you go to the nobles mansion to deliver a letter or that what the translator said however ,i did every thing got every key defeated the boss but what do i do next ? when i returned to the village to see the guy who gave me the quest he's not home .and i looked all over the damn place still nothing .can someone tell me what to do ?
You have to talk to the white haired girl at the village graveyard. Then you go into the night event which sadly bugs out for me..

dizzard

Reputation score
does the velka link work on anyone ?
never download anything velka posts, it is a trap. There is always 1 part missing. After a while velka will post working link, but at that time you can find other working links