Steel Sky (Adelle/Mind Flayer)

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Shiori would keep her silence after the question for a bit. "That is good, you'll be better alive than dead." she would comment, not looking like she was in a hurry to get off. Once asked about the seriousness of it all, she would fixate fully on busty girl with her gaze. "Yes, it was just messing with you. Or... was it? I'll let you decide yourself." she would remain uncertain, though she would add to this statement with another cheek pull on the left side of Adelle's face.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle also didn't seem to be in a hurry for Shiori to get up and off of her either, her hands roaming a bit as Shiori finally answered. "Heh, yeah I think being alive is better than dead... at least for me, for the moment anyway," Adelle would tell her, genuinely bursting out laughing a bit as her cheek was pulled on a bit, where she reached up and did the same to Shiori's left cheek too. "You minx. Now... can you tell me something real quick, please? How uh... how bruised is my hip area? I'm afraid to look," Adelle would ask her after that, letting Shiori look and tell her, if she would that is.

Afterwards, regardless of whether or not Shiori told her how bruised she was down there, Adelle would raise up and look for herself, with Shiori still in her lap. It didn't matter how bruised she was, she didn't really care all that much. Because Shiori had been one hell of a fuck, to put it lightly. "Mmm... I admit that I'm a bit insatiable. If I had another one of those potions going right now, I'd be right back at it already, I think. You're too sexy not to want to just fuck you all day every day," Adelle told Shiori and would start to make out with her a bit for a couple of minutes, unless someone came in before that on them.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Shiori did not reply with words when asked about the state of Adelle's pelvic area, instead just lifting up her skirt as that big bell thing was still covering it up. For all of that pounding, it did not look too bad, even as it was still painful to move. Inciting Shiori to get them going again might not end the best for her hips, all things considered. After hearing the comment about it all and giving Adelle the quick kissing session she went for, the archiver would reach one hand into the arm warmer she had on the other. With a quick tease, she would half reveal that she did indeed have another potion stashed, but would just as quickly put it back in there. And while they were basically next to Sharron's and Nina's rooms, they had not seen or heard anyone come in.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle blushed a bit at the teasing showing of another potion, and couldn't help but shiver as she imagined just how good it would feel to fuck Shiori again in another marathon session, but she might need to heal up a bit first, or rather it might be best to. She didn't hear anyone come in, nor noticed anyone watching, but that didn't mean of course that no one hadn't noticed them. Not that Adelle cared all that much. After their make out session, Adelle looked down as she shivered, and noticed their nipples had been rubbing against each other. That alone had been enough to rile her up again, somewhat. But she shuddered and shook her head a bit.

"Mmm... mind if I see about having a quick means of coming back here, love? That was... pretty incredible, and intense. And something I would totally be down to do again sometime soon," Adelle asked Shiori as she sat there with Shiori in her lap.

After another few kisses, sharing some tongue with Shiori, Adelle would reach down and gently lifted her up, and eased Shiori down next to her, before she climbed out from under her and got to her feet, before leaning down and scooping Shiori up and helping her back to her feet too. "Man... I need a bath after that. Hah... wanna join me? Well... I'll have to have you show me where they are, but you get the idea," Adelle sighed softly to Shiori, butt ass naked, but not seeming to care.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"If that is what you do, then I guess you do?" Shiori did not seem too bothered about the possibility of return visits. Before she had gotten to her feet again, she had reattached the strap on her chest to return back to a more clothed state with that simple move, ignoring the obvious cum stat still remained on her.

"A reasonable suggestion, given our current shared state. I'll take us." Shiori did agree to show the way to whatever the castle had for a bathroom. The trip was not long at all, being right there next to Nina's room on that side of the corridor outside, the middle one among three doors on that side. The room was not quite as large as the girl's rooms had been, but still had enough space to hold a bigger bathtub made from smooth stone, probably meant to have more than one or two people at a time. It would likely help Sharron too, given the size of her spider body. Regardless, it had warm water inside, some sort of system making the water both warm and maintaining cleanliness as it did seem to move inside there. A duo of showers and a toilet completed the place, along with a stocked cabinet of towels and other hygiene material.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Mmm... thanks. Also, think you could help block me from view while we go? I don't want to mess up my new dress that Sharron made me," Adelle asked Shiori, carrying her dress and shoes over to the baths, as she followed Shiori over.

"Mmm... come on Shiori, let's get in and relax a bit in the bath," Adelle told her, neatly folding her dress and setting it nearby along with her shoes, before she climbed into the nice hot and steamy bath. "Come on, hop in with me," Adelle urged Shiori, gesturing for her to climb in with her as her boobies floated in the water.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Oh, okay." Shiori would answer as she re-opened her strap and let her boobs back down after having had them covered for only a few minutes. From there, she would do... something to the rest of the dress to cause it to fall off, the same liquidation happening to it as all of her other clothes from before once she was not wearing them. Only then was she truly naked for the first time, the rest of her body being as attractive as expected. The arm warmers would go next, the potion not there anymore as she pulled the things off and let them dissolve on the floor. The boots were a bit more effort as there were a bunch of straps to open, but they too would come off after a bit. Now without her boots and their tall platforms, Shiori was a decent bit shorter. And of course, those things too would vaporize after they were left behind. With all of her stuff off, the archiver would enter, the touch of the water doing little to remove her messy makeup as she sat next to Adelle in the tub.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle sighed softly as she relaxed in the bath, admiring Shiori as she undressed completely for the first time. Adelle would reach up if Shiori placed her feet on the edges of the bath, where she'd help her unbuckle those hefty boots. But regardless once Shiori was in the bath with her, Adelle wrapped an arm around her and sank down into the water up to her neck and closed her eyes as she leaned her head back for a moment, though thanks to just how big they were, her boobies floated in the water, as they always did in a bath like this. "Mmm... now this... feels absolutely amazing. Hah... incredible," Adelle sighed, looking quite happy with the current situation.

"I uh... hope that I wasn't too forward earlier, and that you enjoyed our fun together too. Now that I look back on it, it almost feels like I kinda forced myself on you and stuff," Adelle said to Shiori, looking a tad bit nervous now.