What's new

ACT [Stone Wall] THEIR HAPPIEST HOUR (RJ239918)

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

From the makers of , , and ; comes the forth game from the studio !
If you have played their past games, THEIR HAPPIEST HOUR isn't much different from it's predecessors'. It is a Futa side-scrolling game with many lewd animations.
The newest addition to this game is the ability to change the heroine's clothes on the fly. At the moment the game offers two different outfits but they plan to add a total of 8 costumes when the game fully releases. When the game is finished they plan on having 45-50 animations in the game.

DLsite:
English DLsite:
Blog:

*Blog Updates*(12/20/18)
November 28th 2018:
- 6 stages
- 8 costumes
- Animation total is now 47 (24 of them are event scenes)
- Enemy count is now up to 20 (Seems like every enemy gets a event scene)

*Important note*(Old Information)
This isn't the full game. So if you buy it right now your will only get:
- The first Stage
- 10 animations
- 2 costumes

*Release information*
-Planned release is set to late January
-GAME IS OUT BOYS!!!

Controls
[←] [→]: Movement
[↓]: Squatting
[Z]: Attack / (Keep pressing) Charge attack
[X]: (Hold) Recover health
[C]: Jump
[A]: Special Move
[Space]: Pause, Open Menu
[Esc]: End

Last edited:

Frankerz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I tried the trial a few days ago, but it confused me. Did not seem to have anything in it.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I tried the trial a few days ago, but it confused me. Did not seem to have anything in it.
This one seems to be different from the others.
It has a hub area you start in with NPCs you can interact with.

To get to the actual game you have to open up the menu (space) and click (using the mouse) the third option on the right menu.
You can also change costume with the middle option on the menu, just select it and press right or left.

The game has gone back to a non-platformer style unlike the last game.
Which is nice since the gimmicks on that one was just annoying.

Keep in mind that the free trial is the whole game. Buying gets you 1 extra animation and access to the gallery, if I google-fu'd that correctly.

I found 2 animations outside of the 3 enemies on the first stage. The first NPC and by going to the 3rd map on the menu (the first option on the menu has all the hub areas you can go to) after beating the first stage.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Really looking forward to full release of this game. Any news anywhere on when that will be?
I am unsure. They haven't said anything on their blog, but comparing their previous games there seemed to be a 5-6 month gap between the paid demo and the full game. So my guess is it till be sometime December 2018 maybe early January 2019.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Play the demo of this demo and you've got a burger with no buns
Gotta love the yuri hype though

tyrli

Reputation score
To get to the actual game you have to open up the menu (space) and click (using the mouse) the third option on the right menu.
You can also change costume with the middle option on the menu, just select it and press right or left.
I did click on space and saw the three areas you could choose, but I did not see a right menu. I hate to ask this here, but can anyone help with getting out of the hub area and going to the first stage?

Knightbanez

Reputation score
I did click on space and saw the three areas you could choose, but I did not see a right menu. I hate to ask this here, but can anyone help with getting out of the hub area and going to the first stage?
So, after you hit space, go down to the pink (3rd icon on the left side of the screen just past where you can change your outfit) and click on it. Then, there should be an option for stage 1. Click on it and you will be transported to that stage.

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
BTW, Ishigaki just released another CG/Animated set thats a parody of Hacka(Dunno the actual name)
It contains shota/otokonoko so I can't post the link

OneOfUs

Reputation score
This one seems to be different from the others.
It has a hub area you start in with NPCs you can interact with.

The game has gone back to a non-platformer style unlike the last game.
Which is nice since the gimmicks on that one was just annoying.

Keep in mind that the free trial is the whole game. Buying gets you 1 extra animation and access to the gallery, if I google-fu'd that correctly.

I found 2 animations outside of the 3 enemies on the first stage. The first NPC and by going to the 3rd map on the menu (the first option on the menu has all the hub areas you can go to) after beating the first stage.
The 2nd girl in the town hub area has a rather tame scene involving pantsu if you come to her after beating the 1st stage as well, she's labeled as a succubus and wants to watch you 'use' them and then puts them on afterwards.
Unsure if it's bought version only, as i bought the demo from him before reading the post above stating it was practically the same thing with the free trial version.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
BTW, Ishigaki just released another CG/Animated set thats a parody of Hacka(Dunno the actual name)
It contains shota/otokonoko so I can't post the link
Sucks they don't seem to have Hacka Doll Number 4 in it.

laek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I like this dev a lot, but damn all their games have just crude gameplay at best. You'd think that by their 4th game they could have refined it a bit more or add at least an interesting gimmick or two.

That said, this is their smoothest game to date as it runs very well on my ancient notebook. Also their art has improved and is even more polished. The animations also improved and are quite nice, but they still feel somewhat stiff overall and could use some more fluidity in their motion. Also the Lamia anim is hot.

Gameplay (?) is just walk right and press button to use attack and remove enemy girls. I mean at least it is playable unlike the 3rd game. To be honest if their games didn't have futa, I wouldn't give them even a second glance. But as it is, this will be another buy from me. Futa games are rare so you gotta take what you can I guess.

Found a weird bug that when you ALT+TAB out of the game and back, all the characters disappear (tough they remain interactable).

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I like this dev a lot, but damn all their games have just crude gameplay at best. You'd think that by their 4th game they could have refined it a bit more or add at least an interesting gimmick or two.

That said, this is their smoothest game to date as it runs very well on my ancient notebook. Also their art has improved and is even more polished. The animations also improved and are quite nice, but they still feel somewhat stiff overall and could use some more fluidity in their motion. Also the Lamia anim is hot.

Gameplay (?) is just walk right and press button to use attack and remove enemy girls. I mean at least it is playable unlike the 3rd game. To be honest if their games didn't have futa, I wouldn't give them even a second glance. But as it is, this will be another buy from me. Futa games are rare so you gotta take what you can I guess.

Found a weird bug that when you ALT+TAB out of the game and back, all the characters disappear (tough they remain interactable).
They tried in the last one....was a total failure.

laek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@Dasmir Absolutely. Altough I must admit that the previous game mechanic where you have to "collect" the enemies projectiles in order to use your own attacks was at least an interesting and novel idea. Shame that everything else was poorly executed.

sizzantaclaus

Reputation score
New blog post from Ishigaki, google translate did a very poor job of translating though I think they are saying something about the game almost being finished? Anyone able to provide a bit more insight than Google managed?

is the link to the blog and it's the second post, the top post is always displayed at the top.

OneOfUs

Reputation score
New blog post from Ishigaki, google translate did a very poor job of translating though I think they are saying something about the game almost being finished? Anyone able to provide a bit more insight than Google managed?

is the link to the blog and it's the second post, the top post is always displayed at the top.
Pretty much what you said, he said it's possible the game could be up tommorow barring any problems; also something about the Ci-En supporters using a ticket system to get the game for free or something.

sizzantaclaus

Reputation score
Pretty much what you said, he said it's possible the game could be up tommorow barring any problems; also something about the Ci-En supporters using a ticket system to get the game for free or something.
Awesome thanks for the clarification, I'll make sure to keep an eye on the blog and update here when it's released, I'm pretty keen for Ishigakis work even if the games can be a bit wonky haha.

Edit: Just checked the blog again and looks like Ishigaki have finished the game and it will be out Feb 26th, blog post can be found here .

Last edited: