What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ strawberry_light ] [ すとろべり~光 ] Makaikyo -Coronaria's Adventure: What Will Become Of Me?- / 魔界境-コロナリアの冒険負けたら私どうなるの?- RE176347 RJ176347

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
3 months after "smex with an undine while crawling a board game", here comes 's new game

Some kind of pink-haired busty chibi that jumps around a forest labyrinth ......

Slated for early june

[From the dev's blog's videos, the sound she makes while jumping around is annoying as all hell]

Coronaria the adventurer explores the historic ruins.
But she's lost her way and now the ruins have collapsed.
She can't get out. And there are monsters down here...

Play as vulnerable clumsy Coronaria!
Fully voiced! Smooth animated ecchi scenes!
CV: Yufu Hanamigawa

* Superdeforme (SD) character anime!

Last edited by a moderator:

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: 魔界境-コロナリアの冒険負けたら私どうなるの?- [RJ176347]

lol, tested the trial, the game look interesting, i like the gameplay ^^

but if the dev dont give a option to cut the jump sound, first thing i will make when that game is out, is unpack it and replace the jump sound by a empty sound XD ! that... i dont even know how he get the idea to use this madness sound XD

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If only the devs at least make that sound much much quieter. :p

I hope there will be animated sex, i mean the heroine battler is already animated, so there should be a high probability right?

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2 months necro : it's out now (and the demo is gone)

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2 months necro : it's out now (and the demo is gone)

You mean the trial? It's still there on DLsite tho.

So how is the game? Good?

marc45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've been playing this game and its a lot of fun. Didn't play the demo so I'm quite surprised. Kinda tough though. Switched to easy so I have to grind less.

Currently I'm stuck in the second level. Don't really know where to go in the water stage. There are these water vortex things but when I jumo into it, nothing really happens. There is some text appearing, but I don't know what it says.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've been playing this game and its a lot of fun. Didn't play the demo so I'm quite surprised. Kinda tough though. Switched to easy so I have to grind less.

Currently I'm stuck in the second level. Don't really know where to go in the water stage. There are these water vortex things but when I jumo into it, nothing really happens. There is some text appearing, but I don't know what it says.
Ah i see, that's good to hear, and thanks!

I got an inkling that that water whirlpool supposed to make you lose items...

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok guys, fid it, INVISIBLE PATH, if you push SHIFT you can see the classic HUD (inventory, stats, and the map) in the fucking 3rd bot map in the right, go to the right and then go top, in the herbs zone go to the left to the watter and you find the invisible tables

SOrry if my indications sucks, but my english sucks too =(

Edit: That path leads you to a island with a Palm, grab a item there and looks like now you can go through the watter vortex

Last edited:

marc45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, I figured out the waterpool thing.

Waterpool: Look at the map and you will notice that some fields are hidden, meaning you have to walk in the direciton where nothing seems to be but the map tells you so.

I beat the secret boss which triggered a special end fight for the main boss at the end. Meaning there is a bad ending if you don't beat the secret boss beforehand & a good one if you do. (you can get a good ending after the bad ending easily so don't worry too much about that.

While I did get the good ending the last map still says 99% explored. I don't know whether I missed something or whether that 1 percent is supposed to be the last boss which appears again once you finish the game. Hentai content is all unlocked & is nice but I'd say a bit more would have been appreciated.

All in all, a very cool game. A nice system, cute design & a bunch of charm. Really liked this game.

You can just grab my save for the h-stuff but honestly this game is really fun to play to. I beat this game in about 3 hours on easy mode. (which you should cause the grind is too much otherwise. The game was still challenging enough)

Save: 3 times w .file-upload.net/download-11791109/SaveData01.sav.html

(you will have to manually put 3 w before the .file cause of this link limit stuff sorry.)

You can access the hentai content via the tent & choosing the third option.

Last edited:
OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Please, for the love of RNgesus, tell us the god-awful jumping sound effect is gone/muted :rolleyes:

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Double : English-side announced

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Damn, the English DL site demo took out her jumping sound, I wanted to hear it. Her voice is pretty adorable, it couldn't had been THAT bad.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Nice to see this circle release another game, enjoyed his .

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This is a cute little dungeon exploration game. Think of it as a chibi version of Demon Master Chris/Sakura Dungeon.

Guide:

Controls:
Z - Accept
X - Cancel
C - Open Menus

To access the tent or interact with anything, simply walk into it (rather than pressing Z).
Tent Menu:
  • Rest - Self-explanatory
  • Shop - Self-explanatory
  • Ecchi - Gallery
  • Save - You can only save in the tent

Menu - Main items are already in english. It is important to open up Menu while in dungeon to show hidden tiles (that does not appear normally).

Library is your bestiary, for those that wants to complete it. Some of the mobs can H attack you. Their memo would be unlocked once you kill them a few times.

While in dungeon, collect the "mushrooms", you can turn them in at the pub (bottom location on the travel menu (from when you exit the camp)).

Pub:
  • The hooded girl with trade items for it.
  • Pub owner will pay you some money if you 100% explore a map.
  • Merchant on the right sells a few things at the beginning, he will have more goods once you unlock 3rd dungeon.
  • Girl on left is hint... but useless for us who does not speak moon runes.

Dungeon:
  • Winning boss fight automatically unlock the boss H event, but losing we kill half your money.
  • Other H events comes from the mushroom/certain mob's CR (e.g. zombies can H attack you in first dungeon).
  • In item, the last item with infinite use automatically returns you to camp.
  • When you level up, game ask you to level either weapon, shield, or magic skills. Choosing one of the 3 option will also increase your corresponding stat. Every odd level unlocks a new skill or passible ability.
  • The lv1 magic skill heals you, make use of it to entend your time in the dungeon
  • Weapon skill uses HP, so you can conserve MP for healing.

Last edited:
OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And it's out on english-side

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sorry for necroing, but shouldn't this game be discussed more? Or shared? Does this game even have a story (that's also worth a translation)?

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does this game even have a story (that's also worth a translation)?
It doesn't.

As for a link, copypasta it's name into nyaa and a torrent will come up.

TheUnHolyOne

Reputation score
3 months after "smex with an undine while crawling a board game", here comes 's new game

Some kind of pink-haired busty chibi that jumps around a forest labyrinth ......

Slated for early june

[From the dev's blog's videos, the sound she makes while jumping around is annoying as all hell]

Coronaria the adventurer explores the historic ruins.
But she's lost her way and now the ruins have collapsed.
She can't get out. And there are monsters down here...

Play as vulnerable clumsy Coronaria!
Fully voiced! Smooth animated ecchi scenes!
CV: Yufu Hanamigawa

* Superdeforme (SD) character anime!
I Played the game and to me the shound she makes when she jumps is not annoying at all and i'm sure that others feel the same, but then again some FEW might not like it for some reason.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard. Copy-pasted DLSite info. Thread locked. PM a mod with an update to the OP to get this thread unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.