What's new

RPG RPG Maker [stripeg] DesireHouse怪奇の館脱出 (RJ230801)

Dashboard320

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dlsite Link -

This is the same developer who brought -

Genres -
Big Tits, Schoolgirls, Male Protagonist(s), Tentacles

Premise -
A group of four friends head to a mysterious house as a part of some sort of survey. Due to an unexpected situation they got trapped. Now they need to escape and get out of there.

Basically it is a puzzle solving game that also involves certain chase sequences (you get chased by a tentacle fiend).

Key Points -
> No scene upon the fiend capturing you.
> Scene obtained mostly through puzzle solving
> Cannot skip text
> Not RPG Maker MV (I know that matters to some)
> No random chase sequences, all chases are scripted and end immediately once you exit the area.
> It is NOT similar to Ao Oni, puzzles are only difficult if you don't know moon speak. Also I already mentioned above that there are no random chase sequences. The monster chasing you isn't creepy.

Download Link -
It can be found on Mikocon and Nyaa

My comments -
I have only a played a few minutes, I am stuck after a few puzzles (just got the kissing scene). I tried searching for a thread on this game but didn't find any. I read the new forum rules, let me know if this thread breaks any rules.

Last edited:

Yokurt

Reputation score
Got some good old Ao Oni vibes from reading the premise.

OP
D

Dashboard320

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Got some good old Ao Oni vibes from reading the premise.

Shit I should mention that it's nothing like Ao Oni. Puzzles shouldn't be difficult for those who know moonspeak.

Last edited:
OP
D

Dashboard320

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is where I am stuck at

1. Pieces of paper I got

Items Menu -
Paper 1 -
Paper 2 -

2. Mysterious Text

3. Password

4. Cross

I thought the piece of paper(2) is a password to a door. I tried entering it above but it didn't work.

There's also a mysterious cross that you can be accessed by stepping onto a ritual circle on the second floor (or first floor, depends what you call it). It consumes gold and I assume it gives you hints. The above screens I posted are after I pay it 2k gold, it needs 2k more for the next hint and I am short by 1k. Gold is obtained by interacting with urns and shelves.

Then the Mysterious Text Screenhot is that of a message I get by interacting with a shining statue.

Any help is appreciated, thank you.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, according to OCR, that 5-character word you entered is the base, and you have to shift(?) each character by 3, so an 'A' would become a 'D', a 'B' an 'E' etc.
How to actually do that with the hiragana and katakana when trying to enter the password for the door...is well beyond me. xD

Well shit, no, actually it was te-n-ta-ku-ru (tentacle); with the 3rd and 5th character written in katakana. (てんタくル)
Who says Wikipedia is not useful...
The cheeky bastard! lol

The things I do for a mediocre-at-best CG hunt... Not healthy! :)
____
EDIT: nope, tapping out. Later on there is a note with what I believe to be cities in handwriting, and you have to put them in order, starting with the northmost and that will show the next password somehow... Or something.
Good luck.

Last edited:
OP
D

Dashboard320

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, according to OCR, that 5-character word you entered is the base, and you have to shift(?) each character by 3, so an 'A' would become a 'D', a 'B' an 'E' etc.
How to actually do that with the hiragana and katakana when trying to enter the password for the door...is well beyond me. xD

Well shit, no, actually it was te-n-ta-ku-ru (tentacle); with the 3rd and 5th character written in katakana. (てんタくル)
Who says Wikipedia is not useful...
The cheeky bastard! lol

The things I do for a mediocre-at-best CG hunt... Not healthy! :)
____
EDIT: nope, tapping out. Later on there is a note with what I believe to be cities in handwriting, and you have to put them in order, starting with the northmost and that will show the next password somehow... Or something.
Good luck.

Thanks for trying mate

i am stuck second time the monster apear!!
help
First encounter, green haired guy gets killed. (cannot be prevent his death)
Second encounter, green guy turned into a monster, he appears and chases you on the first floor. To escape you enter into a hole which is opposite to the crack in the wall
Third encounter, you leave the girl in a room on the ground floor and walk towards the stairs when the monster appears you run back the way you came and you'll automatically enter into the room where the girl is. (after a cutscene)
Fourth encounter, you enter into a room full of paintings and the monster chases you. You escape it by exiting the room.

I haven't solved any puzzles after that so don't know about any other encounter.

emacapo

Reputation score
Thanks for trying mate

First encounter, green haired guy gets killed. (cannot be prevent his death)
Second encounter, green guy turned into a monster, he appears and chases you on the first floor. To escape you enter into a hole which is opposite to the crack in the wall
Third encounter, you leave the girl in a room on the ground floor and walk towards the stairs when the monster appears you run back the way you came and you'll automatically enter into the room where the girl is. (after a cutscene)
Fourth encounter, you enter into a room full of paintings and the monster chases you. You escape it by exiting the room.

I haven't solved any puzzles after that so don't know about any other encounter.
The first guy already told you the answer to one of the puzzles, the door puzzle to be precise, the password to access that door is as i quote "てんタくル" which means tentakuru(that's what the other guy told you, i also read it from him so i could progress a little more), after that the rest is kinda simple but you'll get another note that it has more japanese things so i'm stuck there (this note to be precise: ) i assume you have to transform what it says to numbers to get a code for the other door but i have no clue about what to do.

EDIT: also just in case you didn't look it properly, there is a key behind one of the statues in the art room that will led you to the room where you can use the tentakuru password

Last edited:
OP
D

Dashboard320

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The first guy already told you the answer to one of the puzzles, the door puzzle to be precise, the password to access that door is as i quote "てんタくル" which means tentakuru(that's what the other guy told you, i also read it from him so i could progress a little more), after that the rest is kinda simple but you'll get another note that it has more japanese things so i'm stuck there (this note to be precise: ) i assume you have to transform what it says to numbers to get a code for the other door but i have no clue about what to do.

EDIT: also just in case you didn't look it properly, there is a key behind one of the statues in the art room that will led you to the room where you can use the tentakuru password

Thanks, your post helped me understand his post.

I know there was a key behind the statue but couldn't get it, the password unlocks the door that gets you the wooden stick to retrieve the key from the statue. I roamed around and did some stuff and am stuck at the same point as you i.e the note. There's also rope floating around in the pond in the backyard. Maybe that will be useful to go down the well/hole.

pocencer

Reputation score
From the 9 words note trans to English
Osaka >> O >>one
Torrance >> T >>two
Tokyo >> T >>three
Forida >> F >>four
Fukuoka >> F >>five
Sandiego >> S >>six
Saopaoro >> S >>seven
Elkgrave >> E >>eight
Nagoya >> N >>nine

I can't tell any other clue relate to 4 numbers door
and I can't find anymore puzzle lock

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
From the 9 words note trans to English
Osaka >> O >>one
Torrance >> T >>two
Tokyo >> T >>three
Forida >> F >>four
Fukuoka >> F >>five
Sandiego >> S >>six
Saopaoro >> S >>seven
Elkgrave >> E >>eight
Nagoya >> N >>nine

I can't tell any other clue relate to 4 numbers door
and I can't find anymore puzzle lock
Well... With much pain I was able to read-ocr out like six-seven of them, but I guess it's only the first letters that counted.

Here's the hint for this one, from the hint-cross:

旅行先の土地をそれぞれ英字に変換すると頭文字が数字に対応している事が分かる
さらに北からという日本語を読めば暗号が解けるはず
or as Google Translate would say
"It turns out that converting land of travel destination to alphabetic letter indicates that initial letters correspond to numbers"
"If you read the Japanese from the north, you should be able to unlock the code"

So I guess it's Osaka, Tokyo, Fukuoka and Nagoya are the four Japanese cities. And going from north to south, it's... Tokyo-Nagoya-Osaka-Fukuoka, I guess?
Which would mean 3915? Will test it later.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
For the password to the jail cell door, according the machine translation of the hint, apparently u use the red letters in the note and that it uses the alphabet up to 12. My take was that it uses the number of the alphabet up to 12, meaning the number resets after 12. The letters are MJAN and the corresponding number to that is 11012. However, no matter what I try I can't get it, maybe you're suppose to spell something with those 4 red letters?

Actually, I think it meant that there are 12 letters but u only need to "connect the colored ones." The exact google translation is: "The alphabet written in the memo corresponds to the figure of 12." "If you connect different parts of color you will get 5 digits number."

Last edited:

emacapo

Reputation score
For the password to the jail cell door, according the machine translation of the hint, apparently u use the red letters in the note and that it uses the alphabet up to 12. My take was that it uses the number of the alphabet up to 12, meaning the number resets after 12. The letters are MJAN and the corresponding number to that is 11012. However, no matter what I try I can't get it, maybe you're suppose to spell something with those 4 red letters?

Actually, I think it meant that there are 12 letters but u only need to "connect the colored ones." The exact google translation is: "The alphabet written in the memo corresponds to the figure of 12." "If you connect different parts of color you will get 5 digits number."
the code for anyone that want to resolve that part: i have 0 idea how to do it either

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
i just got shovel and sword and dont know where to go????
The knife is to get the shovel, which u already have. The shovel is to dig up the patch of dirt in the backyard and to remove the pile of stuff in the kitchen.

OP
D

Dashboard320

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
To those wondering how to get the above hint -

Password > 3915 (Credits: zipetya) works perfectly. Upon opening the door you get another H Scene and are confronted with a jail door.

Check the table with the containers, upon interacting you pick up one of them. Head to the first floor to the room where you got the sword/knife. Interact with the metal door that couldn't be opened before. The acid will melt it this time, you can get an axe inside but the chest doesn't yield anything.

Remember the room where you entered the tentakuru password that opened a door to the backyard? That room has a crate for you to break (crates break in 2 hits). One of them hides a Red lever, pulling it would start a chase. Use those urns to outrun green boi.

Go back to the art room to find a new secret path. Interact with objects along the way to get one new weapon. Keep following the path, you'll end up in the hallway.

Go back to dining room to interact with the wine bottles to get the hint for the jail door.

Last edited:

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
Right so.

Bottom half of the note = garbage. Literally translates to absolutely nothing (たろスおヨ = Taro-Su-o-Yo (E= Toradeusoyo). Suspect you need to use the ceasar code +3 here but i'm not exactly familiar with the numbering of the japanese alphabet.This is probably regarding the 5 digit cell door in the area where you have the "medicine mixing" equipment. Anyone have a clue how this works? Do share :D

For the rest:
No clue how to break the rock in the basement of the rest area (apparantly the axhammer can break walls but not that)
There's a "cryptic" (lold) note with garbage letters in black, 4 in red, no remote clues here either.
Chest in the weapon/martial arts room is still locked, no sign of a key.
Rope in the pond is apparantly moving to the edge, yet no signs of this happening whatsoever.

Filled 4 liquids, and i'm dead stuck for well over an hour now. Last thing i did was the lever that opens the art room door as mentioned above. Next hint from the statue is 4k, i'm sitting on 3k (would have had 4k total but cba to reroll that far back.)

E: Some time has passed and through the power of cheat engine i now have unlimited hints. Nothing new though.
Also for me it translates to "figure 12" which makes me think clock, but no idea how to work with this.

I swear to god, i did la mulana 1 and 2 blind, and this is going to end me.

Last edited:
OP
D

Dashboard320

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Interacting with the clock does nothing tbh. It displays the same text it used to.

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok see i am not fucking insane and there is a huge mental void for sane people when it comes to this puzzle setup.
This is from "a blog".
For the 5 digit cipher,
each alphabet is
the first letter of December.
J → January → 1
F → February → 2, and if
you connect different parts of the color,
it becomes a 5-digit number.

Now please point me to where it suggests months.

M J A N
March/May January/June/July April/August November
3/5 1/6/7 4/8 11

But wait, The text gives all the months in order.
So we can deduce that its
3 7 8 11

Oh and whomever pointed out that there was a thing with the chart was correct in assuming that that shit made no sense ultimately.

That guy said:
  • 1. coco
  • August 30, 2018 13:39
  • Although it purchased because it seemed interesting, it was hard to understand the alphabet conversion cipher and it stopped.
    Initially, the initials are not figures.
    The fact is that if you look at the comment F is 4, why is Fukuoka somehow 5 so that the author is getting trifled. (It can be convinced if it is FI at FI at the very least, but Fukuoka is FU?)

I copied the above address but could not go to download.

I was completely motivated by a five digit person and I got motivated.
    Since there are many comments saying that cryptography can not be solved this way, we recommend placing the cryptographic answer in text in the file.
  • 2. stripeg
  • August 30, 2018 15:12
  • Thank you very much. I am sorry that

the part of F has my mistake and
    it becomes hard to understand.

Originally, the initial letters continued with
    F Florida and F Fukuoka,
    but
    since they read from the top 1 in order, they are
    4 and 5.
*mic drop*

OP
D

Dashboard320

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks to Cyriel for the code

> Use the code 37811 on jail door
> Go to the first floor to open the chest
> Get the spanner and go to the room/kitchen/lab from where you remove dirt to reveal a board. Interact with it to unlock a new path.
> Follow the path to get a key and a new H Scene
> Go upstairs to find green boi. Use the tables to outrun him.
> Go to first floor and unlock the door to the library to find blonde girl.
> She is stuck in a wall so you can directly go behind by using the secret entrance or talk to her upfront. Both choices yield different h scenes. I closed the game during this so didn't confirm if both choices are doable or not.

Last edited: