What's new

Patreon SIM Active [Maverik] Strive for Power

Tensai-dono

Reputation score
I can't download any mods for the game on my mac and even to add the portraits that FruitSmoothie made. Is there a free app that can open files that can help out? I like the concept of the game mechanics but there should be an option to at least select your first partner/friend's portrait like for your main character.

Last edited:
OP
M

Maverik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
0.5.22b is out for public, new endgame area, new items and bosses. Links at the first post.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is the public one more updated than the paid one?
I'm lost.
Edit: Also, How do I remove horny status during battle? Even if I sex someone up, they're already getting debuffed the moment I leave the town. How does the horny system even work?

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is the public one more updated than the paid one?
I'm lost.
quoting from the Patreon page: "I'm strictly against working on single project ad nauseam just for the sake of milking it. I'm starting new project not because Strive goes to the trash can, but because I believe its mostly finished and it's time for new experiments." (tl/dr: Strive is currently considered 'mostly finished' and is given lesser priority)
This line deserves a big 'thumbs up' (y) Good example, Maverick.

I finally got Pytfall to run after all these years... I might as well check this one out as well.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Okay, I got an issue, I got Cali's Pliable trait and I really want to give her Slutty, but that 100 loyalty is gonna be a problem. I'm either gonna have to abuse the fuck out of mechanics in a very unfair way to lower loyalty below 60 before I end the day, or if that's impossible use a regression potion on her to try and obtain both sides of Pliable.

What can lower loyalty besides perhaps ignoring the everliving shit out of her without meeting luxury requests? Does that even happen? I can only recall that lowering obedience. Also does the "Grateful" trait hinder this effort?
Edit: Research before I even posted, it does, as she will have zero luxury requirements, so my only idea is dead.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
That's an unexpected necro :unsure:
Okay, I got an issue, I got Cali's Pliable trait and I really want to give her Slutty, but that 100 loyalty is gonna be a problem. I'm either gonna have to abuse the fuck out of mechanics in a very unfair way to lower loyalty below 60 before I end the day, or if that's impossible use a regression potion on her to try and obtain both sides of Pliable.
Try this:
- Jail her. I think Pliable doesn't evolve on a jailed girl.
- send her to a random guild training. I think Pliable won't evolve if she's away.
- be a moron and use all your daring actions to abuse/rape her to lower loyalty (why would you do that?)

Either way, Pliable evolve into Devoted or Slutty. Can't have both evolutions. Gotta plan that ahead.
It's much more logical to have your 'grateful' girls devoted tbh, especially a cute doggy.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hopefully a good necro.

I've got a fairly decent save file with absolutely everything, so here's what I've learnt from save scumming the everliving shit out of everything.

- Jailing does not prevent Pliable
- Sending her out to guild training does stop Pliable
- Recovering from modifications in the laboratory also stops Pliable
- I discovered that it is actually extremely difficult to lower loyalty. However I did find the answer, the spell 'Summon Tentacles', which reduces loyalty by 20 on cast. However...
- If Pliable has turned into Devoted, it is impossible to also gain Slutty via Regression
- However if you get Slutty first, it is VERY easy to get Devoted as well

So, if you want Cali to be Slutty, DON'T start her questline until after you get that spell. Or, be sure you have her constantly in training or undergoing recovery until you can blitz her loyalty with some tentacle sex.

Alex731

Reputation score
Do you also have any body pictures or do you only have this?

Hmast

Reputation score
For anyone still playing this, for the recruitable NPCs I notice their entries gallery have an "undress" option. Is that only in the gallery or can I actually get them undressed in gameplay? Either through questline options or getting them as my slave.

And is there an upgrade to the Partial Nudity Rule? Can I get a Full Nudity Rule? Is there even a brand upgrade after Refined?