What's new

Patreon SIM Active [Maverik] Strive for Power

TrashBoss

Lurker
Reputation score
Made some portraits and bodies for the game for those who feel inclined to download em. :3

Bodies:
Portraits:
Good work friend, I really appreciate the effort put into this.
It's not as big as other packs but the quality speaks volumes.

ElPresidente

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The new sex system sucks. Half the kinks are missing. And the system doesn't evne allow proper multi-partner sex.

Here's how you fix it

Danken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah I prefered old one too. New one is not clear,leave us with more energy than we can spend,it is unintuitive.

Also is there a way to stop bug that randomly blocks daily report + energy regen until you get rid of bugged slave?

Sogen

Lurker
Reputation score
I've a question I was hoping someone here might be able to help me with, if I were looking to mod this game a bit, say edit a save file, how would I get started?

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I've a question I was hoping someone here might be able to help me with, if I were looking to mod this game a bit, say edit a save file, how would I get started?
The save files are located at your user directory \AppData\Roaming\Strive\saves and are saved in json format, so you can just open it in any text editor and start experimenting. Strongly suggest to backup your saves first.

Sogen

Lurker
Reputation score
The save files are located at your user directory \AppData\Roaming\Strive\saves and are saved in json format, so you can just open it in any text editor and start experimenting. Strongly suggest to backup your saves first.
Would that be the same location to find the save files if I'm using a Windows PC? *edit* Nevermind, the folder was just hidden. A more important question instead, does anyone have a list of the item codes?

Last edited:

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So... a two things:

One of the new changes in 5.7 is: "Slaves with high lust will perform worse in combat"

Shouldn't said slaves have a way to relieve themselves on defeated enemies instead of watching you do so and gaining lust?

Also, are Masochist and Likes it Rough still the only trainable traits right now?

Sogen

Lurker
Reputation score
*Spoiler*

Does anyone know what parameters the game uses to select which of your slaves Melissa holds hostage after beating Hade?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
*Spoiler*

Does anyone know what parameters the game uses to select which of your slaves Melissa holds hostage after beating Hade?
I assumed it was the first one in the party with you, so i trained up a bunch of scrubs that I didn't care about, but she still snatched my very first slave anyway. (the one you make in chargen)
So now i assume it's always the first slave.

Could be wrong though.

Sogen

Lurker
Reputation score
I assumed it was the first one in the party with you, so i trained up a bunch of scrubs that I didn't care about, but she still snatched my very first slave anyway. (the one you make in chargen)
So now i assume it's always the first slave.

Could be wrong though.
I've had both those things happen, the first time I beat the game she grabbed the first member of my party, who happened to be Cali. Subsequent times on another character, she grabbed my starter slave.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hmm, I can't play the latest version on Vista, oh well. Just thought I'd mention it has some minimum specs now it seems.

Last edited:

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hmm, I can't play the latest version on Vista, oh well. Just thought I'd mention it has some minimum specs now it seems.
Didn't try it in a few months, returned to see that it won't even start on Win7 now.. yeah something definitely isn't right.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Didn't try it in a few months, returned to see that it won't even start on Win7 now.. yeah something definitely isn't right.
Yeah, I've missed quite a few versions too, not sure when the change was. Interesting that Win7 doesn't work with it though. I thought it was just my janky ass zombie Vista's issue.

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, I've missed quite a few versions too, not sure when the change was. Interesting that Win7 doesn't work with it though. I thought it was just my janky ass zombie Vista's issue.
Well I managed to fix the problem on my end, it seems like the new engine refuses to work with some older video cards, and because my laptop has dual vga (and was trying REALLY hard to use the weaker one) it just didn't work until I forced it to use the stronger video card for strive.. weird stuff.

OP
M

Maverik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
0.5.15d Is out for public!

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Finally got this working. A lot of the changes look great.

Found some weird bug I think where my girls won't regen energy overnight though. Tried resting them several times, I can't find anything wrong with them either. Mansion isn't dirty, have food, girls seem okay with living conditions. Somewhat game breaking since I can't take my girls into combat anymore, I just noticed it's all of my girls though. I tried going back to older saves but I guess it's been an issue for a while now since it's still happening 6 days ago. Tryin to think of what I was doing when it happened. Had Cali leave for a quest, sent some girls for specialization changes and grade upgrades. I don't know exactly when it started since I've been out of combat for a while waiting for my combat girls to return. Invigorate will restore stamina, but it didn't fix the natural overnight regen. New games regen energy overnight fine.

This save is kinda dead if I can't fix this daww. 0.5.18d Win 10 x64 btw. I didn't see anybody mention this in the bug thread over on the forum there.

Edit: Alright, happened in my new save around the same time as last time. I got Cali and she wanted to talk/leveled up. So I guess she just breaks shit. Well I'm done with this for now then. Ruined 2 pretty long games.

Last edited: