What's new

ACT [ StudioS] SuperStripFighter 4 / スーパーストリップファイターIV RE061235 RJ061235

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperStripFight13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
to questions, my first post ever on this forum.

only a month into these hentai games, im partial to one thing mainly. the sexfights, mugen, queen of fighters, SSF4(fav so far) my first question is where can i go to find games mainly themed around these types of games. thanks for any help. besides this forum obviously because i have been mainly staying here for my gaming needs.

and finally i have super strip fighter 4...

does anyone know why i cant have a different opponent in versus mode? i can move with arrows to select any character i want, BUT then when i have to select my opponent, all i can do is select the first character available arrow keys dont work? and again thanks for any help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: SuperStripFighter 4

I think you can use the number pad to select the other character. Believe it or not, I think versus was designed to be played by two players. If you are using a keyboard, which is most probable, try the number pad, then using keys K,L,O, around that area to make selections.

SSFIV is my favorite fighting H game too. There's not many like them though. Not that I know of anyway.

OP
SuperStripFight13

SuperStripFight13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

MANY thanks mate, i was hoping i could solve this now i am doing good. now im hoping for a SSF 5 in the future, CHEERS!

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score

You have to use player 2 buttons to select the player 2 character. The buttons are rebindable and you don't need a pad.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

No problem. I personally wish they'd make another, or someone else made a game like it to compete. I'm addicted to Rana and Medusa, bad.

OP
SuperStripFight13

SuperStripFight13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I agree, Succubus is my favorite. Absolutely Dominating. Laughing at her opponent while crushing them. priceless.

i like the Fairy Fight two. sweet moves in the ring. naughty. i was looking all over for games like that.

gamerdamer

Lurker
Reputation score

when i try to start the game it just pops up black for 1 sec then closes. how to i get this game to start i have my local region set and my uni code as well. so can some1 help me with this prob thanks

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I would double check the regional locale. It sounds like a classic case of "It's not in Japan locale."

Carver

Lurker
Reputation score

The computer dies so soooooo easily to Succubus, and considering I've never actually played versus with another person (we've had this conversation on these forums, and it seems everyone who's tried to play a hentai fighter with someone else didn't end up having much fun), she's just become a shortcut to the rape.

The bread and butter is (I'll be using the game's A-F notation):

Level 3 focus attack (Charge E) > dash cancel (forward usually but backward if you are right in the corner) > close B (notice that if you are close, a different move comes out) > walk > close B > walk > close C > 236C (cumshot projectile upwards) > Ultra combo 1(236236D).

Her focus attack has such long range that the computer eats it almost every time, and Succubus is one of the few characters who can combo into her Ultra. When you don't have it, you can combo into the mega cumshot Super (236236 A or B or C), but to get the raping without having to risk throwing the Ultra at a block, this has been the best way.

mohawklogan

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does anyone know where i can actually get this game i asked someone awhile ago cuz they had a post about it but they said there pc broke so yea thanks

MohawkLogan:cool:

OP
SuperStripFight13

SuperStripFight13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i have found that too, Succubus rocks! would love to see a sequel. with a more xxx style humiliation moves added for each female.

Harib

Lurker
Reputation score

As far as I've seen, from internet videos and stuff, Super Strip Fighter 4 doesn't actually have a lot of sex in it, compared to Fairy Fighting or Princess of the Ring. Is this correct?

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

As far as I've seen, from internet videos and stuff, Super Strip Fighter 4 doesn't actually have a lot of sex in it, compared to Fairy Fighting or Princess of the Ring. Is this correct?
Yup, the only sex that goes down in strip fighter is after you've knocked out your opponent with a strip attack 'and' if you've selected a character who can rape. There's no sex while the fighting goes on.

Neko

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

does anyone have the link or know the way in which i can find this game?

.. or easliy simplified

Link Plz?

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

I believe this game was only available through PMs, because one of the characters is loli and one is borderline shota. If you want it, look up the original thread and figure out who to pm.

Or you could just, y'know, look somewhere else.

OP
SuperStripFight13

SuperStripFight13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fairy Fighting and Princess of the ring are my style games. Super Strip Fighter 4 and Monster Girl Quest as well. i like them too.

I suppose if i could combine some of them. i would have a game that i would say i enjoy more then any game i have ever played for any console or any pc. here is what i would do...

take ALL the characters from all the levels(100) i think. and make a fighting game. a sex fighting game to be exact.

all the moves that are in monster girl, love them all. tentacle suck, lick, tit jobs, etc. but then i would make the game and all the moves ANIMATED. as in the cut scenes from Super Strip Fighter 4 . keep the turn based system, but just when its time for action, not just a picture, actual quick cut scenes. some of the ULTIMATE FINISHERS in monster girl blew my mind. awesome stuff.

you could pick your own partners and and arch rivals. as well as watch a cpu battle. maybe a create your own monster. etc etc. my ideal team would be based around Alice which would be my main, and my partner would be Kracken she was the best. just something i would put together.

my main enemy would have to be Luka. no doubt. finally i am really partial to monster girl quest mainly for the women being put over so much more then the man. love it.

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

has anyone been able to pull off rana's second sexy ko?

as far as i can tell its a counter... i hate counter supers lol

mohawklogan

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I believe this game was only available through PMs, because one of the characters is loli and one is borderline shota. If you want it, look up the original thread and figure out who to pm.

Or you could just, y'know, look somewhere else.
i tried that and they said there pc broke so if anyone has it could you pm it to me thanks

MohawkLogan:cool:

SexNinja

Reputation score

I remember this game to, who should I PM for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.