What's new

[SweetRaspberry] SUCCUBUS DREAMER (RJ206962)

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: SUCCUBUS DREAMER (RJ206962) - new BF game

password is sweetberry

xxdrakensxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

that defeat scene sound like zanarkand theme Kreygasm.

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Though it's a bit grindy, I enjoyed it due the fact all casts have big breasts.
-Humor is mild and easy to follow.
-Easy mode if you're not willing to spend time to grind.
-Straight forward plot (If you prefer to see the good parts fast)
-Oppai and Oppai :D

The thing I don't like is probably during the GO scenes. The girls barely have no more than one facial expression and 10 frames full opacity white flash to cover up the CGs changing.
In monmusu dungeon, I thought the guy gonna get murdered for disturbing the dragon, how could I forget the 1st rule of hentai? :(

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

there seems to be a talk option, but i cant figure out what they're doing. fromt he looks you get a free hit, but i dont understand jap and chiitrans cant hook MV sadly

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Talk doesn't seem to do anything but give opponent additional dialogue and giving them free hit if you desire.
Free hit can be achieved if you hit their weak point, IE: sucking their tits if they give you nursing handjob, or licking their v if they do 69-ish position. It's still random though if your attack will stun them or not.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The dev put a lot of work into that game, I recommend it. He even put a folder
filled with bonus CG that you can unlock with a password once you clear the game.

Also, your game may freeze just before the battle with the final boss. He uploaded a fix for that:

The only minus is the consistency of his anatomy (in some scenes, the MC has a dick bigger than his legs, in others it's smaller than his thumb, same for the varying breasts size).

But overall a very good game if you're a fan of paizuri and big breasts. Can't wait for the sequel.
thanks it was freezeing there for me so I was back in the 4th dream trying to beat mermaid queen but damn she's strong

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The thing I don't like is probably during the GO scenes. The girls barely have no more than one facial expression and 10 frames full opacity white flash to cover up the CGs changing.
In monmusu dungeon, I thought the guy gonna get murdered for disturbing the dragon, how could I forget the 1st rule of hentai? :(
Yeah that's most likely a result of prioritizing quantity over quality.

JustAQuinn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks it was freezeing there for me so I was back in the 4th dream trying to beat mermaid queen but damn she's strong
Yeah, I recommend Level 35 for her.

I didn't enjoy that the final boss was basically designed to kill you in two turns on bad RNG. It was the only real challenge to the fight.

Kinda strange that the dev put so much effort into adding an entire system for
'foot' fights yet only used it like once
. Some of the good skills were in strange locations. Like the basically required to beat the game 'Rest - Shut-Eye' (Recover 50% of HP and Stamina each time you rest for the exact same price of 0 Stamina as normal Rest, which only does 25% HP and 30% Stamina.) is found by finding a Green Wish (Read:Item) on the far left of the beach map in Dream 4 as a sparkling item. You then have to use it outside of battle to learn the skill permanently.

I feel like the game was cut down from a bigger game with the empty town full of people making dirty jokes and one time used locations with like 6 lines of dialogue in each one for the story. Like, did we even solve the mystery of the succubi? There was a message about a second part, so hopefully there is a sequel that concludes that plot. But honestly the game has been one of my favorite BF games so far because it's not all just paizuri and grinding, the dream concepts were nice to see implemented since, you know, that's how succubi historically actually attacked.

It isn't MGQ, but then again, what is? Absolutely a product worth buying and I really enjoyed it compared to its predecessor.

As a warning to people playing the game, after you beat a boss, talk to them again. The options are always in this pattern:

'Fight Them Again'
'Become My Pet' (CLICK THIS AS SOON AS ITS AVAILABLE, only for the bosses of 1-5, 2-5, and 3-5).
'Random Questions'
'Leave'

Later bosses have less options. Become My Pet does not give you a special game over. It instead is you, the character, asking the defeated succubus to become a non-combatant recruit where you can have a different sex scene with them by entering the jail on the left side of the Catnap place, which you access by pressing the middle option on the bed. Have sex with each boss you make a pet at least once because it has no downsides and gives a Title (Read: Armor) which I wish I knew about before I beat the final boss.

Last edited:

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I recommend Level 35 for her.
I feel like the game was cut down from a bigger game with the empty town full of people making dirty jokes and one time used locations with like 6 lines of dialogue in each one for the story. Like, did we even solve the mystery of the succubi? There was a message about a second part, so hopefully there is a sequel that concludes that plot. But honestly the game has been one of my favorite BF games so far because it's not all just paizuri and grinding, the dream concepts were nice to see implemented since, you know, that's how succubi historically actually attacked.
The plot of the game is mentioned in the rightmost building when you take a nap. One character gives the password for the CG folder, one gives the plot information that wasn't covered, and one goes into a series of random scenes with what looks like a Piccolo sprite for the creator's portrayal? Could not make much sense out of it with machine translation.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I feel like the game was cut down from a bigger game with the empty town full of people making dirty jokes and one time used locations with like 6 lines of dialogue in each one for the story. Like, did we even solve the mystery of the succubi? There was a message about a second part, so hopefully there is a sequel that concludes that plot.
That's right, he said he's planning to make a sequel, although he said he isn't sure whether he'll make a sequel of one of his previous H-games before that.
He's going down on torrents and such pretty strongly too although he said he does sympathize with people who can't purchase from Dlsite because of card issues.

Last edited:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

the dream concepts were nice to see implemented since, you know, that's how succubi historically actually attacked.
"The Anecdote of Succubus Quest -Ayxect's Short Dream-" took place in a dream as well :cool:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

"The Anecdote of Succubus Quest -Ayxect's Short Dream-" took place in a dream as well :cool:
Ayxect, that's a name I have not heard in a long time... wonder if that Succubus Quest 2 translation will ever continue.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

While this game wasn't amazing, it was pretty fun. The creator made it very convenient if you wanted to just power through things too, by giving you some overpowered equips right at the start of the game. And it's nice that losing to an enemy didn't make you restart from the beginning or anything, you're just right there in the same place you lost. The left gallery room with the extra scenes for some of the bosses was nice. Hoped they would've had them for every boss, though.

I liked it. I'd play a sequel or just w/e next game they do that's in the same vein as this. All I'd want more is maybe some basic animation or at the very least, different CG for different moves or something like they had for a couple of the enemies. OF course, that's more work and more time needed.

ChosenOne

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello everyone!

You could tell me what to do after the dream of the beach, I go to the town for the city I click on everything and nothing happens, the only access I can enter is: school, hospital and library, but nothing.
I can not even start and I'm stuck, help me?

Thank you.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hello everyone!

You could tell me what to do after the dream of the beach, I go to the town for the city I click on everything and nothing happens, the only access I can enter is: school, hospital and library, but nothing.

Thank you.
If I remember correctly you gotta go the park which is north straight after you exit your house. You gotta talk to a lady there, she'll then leave and you can go back home to your bed

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ayxect, that's a name I have not heard in a long time.
it's pronounced the same way as Issac :rolleyes: and has the same meaning and origin...

crio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

someone can share 100% save please?

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello everyone!

Thank you.
The order so far I played is:

1. Park. Talk to that one girl at the fountain.
2. House right to the park with the trees in front of it.
3. Library. There's one additional book now.
4. Bar right next to your house. Talk to the girl with the !-mark.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Missing an enemy in the gallery that comes after harpy and before dragon, anyone know what it is?

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Mermaid. Dead end on the beach left of the dragon cave. Potentially harder than the final boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.