What's new

[さーくるてくあ] いたずら淫魔と願いの塔 (RJ210637)

Status
Not open for further replies.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Depends on your approach.
Don't think highly of levels as a whole. Your equipment and skillset is usually what kicks ass. Your level increases your "support" back home, so to speak.
And I'm genuinely not being too cautious. One succubus trap gone wrong, and you could lose your 90 levels like nothing else.
You can take more than one "Item" by equipping it, if that's what you mean, the rest are just looted from areas.
Learn each of the enemy's weaknesses. There's a lot, but there's usually one attack that stands out more than others. Spam it to win, in the short concept.
if you feel like you're taking on enemies that nearly drain half your HP in one hit, warp home, food up, f*ck some demongirls and get back in the ring.

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Depends on your approach.
Don't think highly of levels as a whole. Your equipment and skillset is usually what kicks ass. Your level increases your "support" back home, so to speak.
And I'm genuinely not being too cautious. One succubus trap gone wrong, and you could lose your 90 levels like nothing else.
You can take more than one "Item" by equipping it, if that's what you mean, the rest are just looted from areas.
Learn each of the enemy's weaknesses. There's a lot, but there's usually one attack that stands out more than others. Spam it to win, in the short concept.
if you feel like you're taking on enemies that nearly drain half your HP in one hit, warp home, food up, f*ck some demongirls and get back in the ring.
Alright, thanks, that is what I have been doing, but the only problem is the lack of healing items which I probably will need to get higher support from the NPCs.

With items I mean that everytime I go to the Tower, all my inventory is empty, so a lot of heal items just sit there in town doing nothing.

I also always can just choose to take a ring or accessory to the tower, so it is a pain to find equipment everytime I go in. This is normal or am I missing something?

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hmmmm. i dont really want to beg for a link, but there doesnt seem to be a way to buy it legitimately. at least not on dl site. can anyone help a guy out?

prowank

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Alright, thanks, that is what I have been doing, but the only problem is the lack of healing items which I probably will need to get higher support from the NPCs.

With items I mean that everytime I go to the Tower, all my inventory is empty, so a lot of heal items just sit there in town doing nothing.

I also always can just choose to take a ring or accessory to the tower, so it is a pain to find equipment everytime I go in. This is normal or am I missing something?
You must have activated EX mode at some point. You can disable it by using the sign outside the tower entrance. EX will get easier when you learn more skills and the support characters have higher levels. EX mode gets a few alternate scenes (ninja girl battle, lesser succubus extra scene) and a new boss at the top of the tower. Without EX mode, you will be able to bring all of your items with you into the tower.

Spoiler-ish method to make it much easier:
You can get a Level Drain skill from the cow succubus in the research building by giving her enough levels. The ability costs 150, but deals ~1k damage, heals you, and gives you a level. Using the MP-regaining skill from the nun and a 1/2 MP use ring or accessory, you can gain a level per enemy on lower floors and a few levels from NPC battles.

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I actually did once accidentally.... So I was playing the game in EX mode since start? Wow haha, no wonder I made 0 progress.

Thank you soooo much for this, I'm sure the game will be a breeze now.

Yeet

Reputation score
Idk what version I have but my save file is glitched and all the monsters are avoiding me. Like they approach me but move away at point blank. And its like that specific save file because I created a new game and monsters attacked just fine.

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
Idk what version I have but my save file is glitched and all the monsters are avoiding me. Like they approach me but move away at point blank. And its like that specific save file because I created a new game and monsters attacked just fine.
It's a random bug caused by drain traps where the trap doesn't end correctly. I recall it happens on game version 2.0 and lower,

You can try to fix it by getting in another drain trap or updating to a newer game version.

Yeet

Reputation score
It's a random bug caused by drain traps where the trap doesn't end correctly. I recall it happens on game version 2.0 and lower,

You can try to fix it by getting in another drain trap or updating to a newer game version.
Big Mcthanks.

Yeet

Reputation score
Is it possible to just copy and paste save files from an older version of the game to a more recent copy or the trial version of the game?

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
Is it possible to just copy and paste save files from an older version of the game to a more recent copy or the trial version of the game?
I don't know about the trial version, but you can move your saves up the versions without problems.

Yeet

Reputation score
How come there are some posts on this thread that appear to have once had a link to the game but now the link is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.