What's new

[さーくるてくあ] いたずら淫魔と願いの塔 (RJ210637)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Quickness - Make you attack first, evade traps better, inc. chance to evade ultimate skills
Mostly right, but you always attack first turn in battle, except for when the enemy gets a surprise attack on you.

Also, before I spend the next two hours or so whittling down that sheep, is there any reward for beating her? I'm slowly but surely doing it, but the nearly 20 minutes to take down 10% is more demoralizing than anything the sheep herself does.

kaffita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'll try to ask this without spoiling anything huge.

After the final boss fight, in the final room there's a magic circle, with one of its unlock requirements being to beat a certain boss.
How do you fight her? Is she a random encounter in the tower or is there a secret involved?

While i'm at it, where's the key that unlocks the cell in the laboratory?

Evilpillows

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'll try to ask this without spoiling anything huge.

After the final boss fight, in the final room there's a magic circle, with one of its unlock requirements being to beat a certain boss.
How do you fight her? Is she a random encounter in the tower or is there a secret involved?

While i'm at it, where's the key that unlocks the cell in the laboratory?
The magic circle, I believe, refers to Theresa, the blonde priest-like woman you can bump into in the tower (the one with a holy book in her room in the inn's first floor). You can bump into almost all the female NPCs in the tower, your interactions with them are, I believe, random. Sometimes they'll chat, sometimes give you something, sometimes be overcome by the tower's aura and want to fight you. So really you just need to run the tower until you bump into her and also get an option to fight her. She asks if you want to be 'healed', and you get a yes/no option, yes starting the fight. She's pretty easy to beat, one of the easiest friendly NPC battles. You also get a really great skill for beating her.

That magic circle event also requires you to have donated a lot of money to her, for healing services, which is another random encounter with her during tower runs.

The key that unlocks the cell in the laboratory I believe you get from the cat. If you bump into the cat during runs in the tower, it'll show up outside the lab at night. Talk to it at night and it'll give you the key to the cell.

Some of this could be wrong, going by memory, but should be correct.

Evilpillows

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Full save data, only thing missing are probably half the magic circle events, though from what I can tell they're generally forced game-overs that you can already see from just fighting that enemy normally. No recollection room or battle recall system, yet, and two endings (one with your roommate Sophie below level 100, and what I guess to be the true ending with her above level 100), but they're apparently adding the recollection room and more endings in further updates.

Overall a really fantastic, fun game, cool recurring characters and the combat was surprisingly challenging, requiring exploiting weaknesses and creating certain builds to get by with more ease. I feel the girls that you can level probably needed more balancing, the lab girl is far-and-away the absolute best as her temporary skills are insanely good, and being able to synthesise the ultimate gear from her lackeys is so important endgame. The girls having optional, more corrupted drain scenes the higher level they are was a fun touch. Meeting the recurring NPCs in the tower, as well as the town was cute, and the friendly female NPC battles in the tower were great. Story decent enough, the dungeon system in the tower was balanced well, there is a grind but only a small one if you elect to use skills/lab to offset your initial weakness each run. Looking forward to seeing what's next.

kaffita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That magic circle event also requires you to have donated a lot of money to her, for healing services, which is another random encounter with her during tower runs.
It doesn't have to be through random encounters. I saw the circle unlock conditions and had done that part prior to asking about how to fight her. You can donate to her by talking to her at night so long as you escaped the dungeon by using the wing.

Anyways, I have a new issue I'm hoping someone here has come across. For some reason I can't get into encounters anymore. If I bump into an enemy in the dungeon they just start walking away, no fight, nothing. I don't know if this is a bug or if I did something, since I was holding down the A key to fast forward through stuff when it happened and I didn't notice. Any help?

CyberTai

Reputation score
For Theresa, you can visit her room at night on the 1st floor of the inn randomly and just donate to her there. Just get your dick pumped until you meet her quota. Haven't gotten all the circles but that one is totally worth it.

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I think this game is fun, but it can get extremely frustrating more times than not. Dicerolls on dicerolls, especially when you cant really understand what the game is saying. Grinding out the same 3-4 enemies gets real old.

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score
V 2.0 has been released. This version includes recollection room.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I haven't played all the games but I've been putting together a timeline for the games like how りりすばとる! takes place before succubus story if anyone is interested

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score
This is one of my favorite series, so I'd kind of be interested. But, how can you get lore specifics without playing the games?

Debiru20x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Will the save file uploaded previously work in the new version?

EDIT: Nevermind! I see there's a save with the game. Thanks for that!

Last edited:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
This is one of my favorite series, so I'd kind of be interested. But, how can you get lore specifics without playing the games?
I said "I didn't play all of them" but I played most of them. and most of them say will be continued in (insert game here i.e. succubus story says it will be continued in succubus tower iirc) at the end of the game the ones I haven't played yet are guess work atm(slightly educated guess work but guess work never the less) and as for the ones that I played but haven't finished, if both Yuki and Lulu(sp?) are in the game I assume its taking place before succubus story if only one or the other is in it I assume after.

at the end of succubus story the prison you and the others seal the succubi in is translocated to another world and Yuki is accidentally sent with it.

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score
We should be expecting version 3.0 sometime this week. Includes 2 more endings and 7 more battles/events.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
I've never been able to figure out how to hook these kind of games with Translation Aggregator. Is there something else to use? I know there's a guide about it, but I couldn't get it to hook even when I followed it...

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Translation Aggregator only sends copy-text-in-clipboard to online translator.

You need hook-text program to hook the text and copy to OS' clipboard.

The current working hook-text programs are ITH, ITHVNR, AGTH. I'm not sure about Visual Novel Reader.

Last edited:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Translation Aggregator only sends copy-text-in-clipboard to online translator.

You need hook-text program to hook the text and copy to OS' clipboard.

The current working hook-text programs are ITH, ITHVNR, AGTH. I'm not sure about Visual Novel Reader.
I'll have to look into those other ones then I suppose. I've just been using an old copy of Translation Aggregator that actually works on... most things.
EDIT:
Which is the most suggested to use one?

vaan21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'll have to look into those other ones then I suppose. I've just been using an old copy of Translation Aggregator that actually works on... most things.
EDIT:
Which is the most suggested to use one?
here use this code /HQN@D3CF:TRGSSX.dll in hooking there game in ITH I use this for every game of them.

I'm using ITH+atlas

Status
Not open for further replies.