What's new

[さーくるてくあ] いたずら淫魔と願いの塔 (RJ210637)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score
Version 3.0 got released with 2 more endings and 6 more battles. Apparently 4.0 is in the works now.

oydgiupo

Reputation score
Anyone, pleasessssss provide a full save file. I can't find a way to get the golden hair succubi and unlock all the circles.

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone, pleasessssss provide a full save file. I can't find a way to get the golden hair succubi and unlock all the circles.
You can talk to the Cat.

The Cat has an option to unlock all but trap you in collection room.

By the way, Does anyone know where the new 6 battles in 3.0 are?

Last edited:

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
By the way, Does anyone know is the new 6 battles in 3.0 are?
1. Yuki (Ending)
2.Teeta (Ending)
3. Mashell (Innkeeper)
4. Makisa (Thief, back of the bar)
5. Sadia (Eyepatch warrior, inn 2nd floor)
6. Aki (Brocon imouto, dunno where)

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score
FYI, Sadia V3.0 scene is not in collection room.
You need to trigger scene by talk to her in inn 2nd floor.

The zip file in game folder is collection of short story. Recently, CircleteckA just releases Christmas short story on their blog.

Last edited:

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Has anybode been able to find a V3.0 of this game?
All i see are 1.0 Torrents

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I believe he will release version 4.0 tomorrow.
:)
EDIT: It's out.

Last edited:

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How to unlock new lesser succubus fight?

------------------------------------
Edit : Need to play EX-Mode and will be unlocked on 24th floor.

Last edited:

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
If anyone could share a link, I would appreciate.

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score
Version 4.1 got released to address a bug in the gallery where you couldn't fight EX Iris due to being mapped as another enemy.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Tips for new guys that aren't mentioned:
-First and foremost, there is never a reason to come back home other than a feather other than being incompetent, learning the ropes, feeling lewd, or just being too ballsy. The only exception is a stun-lock kill from a rare mob. Otherwise, you should never have problems with coming back in one piece. You want that because it gives you extra levels, which in turn benefit everything as a whole
- Mob traps (The ones that spawn and drain you of HP and level) are strictly based on the highest floor you've gone into. In other words, you could get a floor 70 mob draining you on the first floor. I recommend avoiding higher floors until your base stats without weaponry are at least at 200. This can be improved by unlocking rare boxes, so go all-out with the lockpick girl. Remember that spamming Z will free you from a mob trap, but the higher level the enemy is compared to you, the harder it is to escape.
- There are multiple events in between floors. These are specifically designated by the person who shows up. The healer heals, the one-eyed merc gives you either mass gold or equip, and so on for each character. This strictly depends on luck. In fact, you play rock paper scissors with a guy for items. If you lose, he takes some HP and SP.
- If you haven't seen an NPC but looks like they're female (anyone without a mustache, usually) I recommend avoiding them unless it's your first time talking to them. After that, only approach if you're willing and able for a fight. They sometimes just jump you with no consent whatsoever, albeit rare, which can have you lose your levelling progress up to that point.
-The items you pick up like herbs, stones, etc are used in crafting. This is done in the research building, with the males on the bottom left of that building. The top ones are funded by the scientist. The bottom ones are funded by the catgirl. Levelling the scientist offers more equipment from the top guys, "Donating" to the cat offers more from the bottom guys.
- Certain enemies have extreme amounts of AGI, which can render you incapable of escaping. Examples include some of the rare mobs, and a few succubi.
- Watch the enemy. If you notice a white flash, or she's not dealing damage, she's probably saving up for an ult. This can be countered by tackling her (15 SP skill that's below the healing spells, once you unlock it) or by defending it out, which significantly decreases damage dealt.
- Some enemies have stun-lock capabilities. To be safe, always have your HP above %60. It also helps to invest your first turn into the defensive skill, which heals a little and adds the defense buff.
- Attack is better than defense when it comes between those two in a small-scale fight. Bosses and rarities require the defense ability instead.
- If you're blatantly curious what an enemies special moves are, stock up on HP, put on defense buff and select the second skull option. If there's a multiple choice, there's two routes. Usually her first option is an ultimate (has a cut-in with her face then usually results in either a three-hitter blowjob, titjob, etc.) the second option is usually just a stun-lock or a normal-damage 3-hitter.
-Succubi are never worth their fight. Avoid them at all cost. Stick to normal enemies so that you don't regress your levels. While it might not look like a big change at first, it can get you to level 70 and on before floor 30 if done right, making the entire run from there on a breeze-- should you stock up on enough food.
-Bosses are a breeze if you're high level. Mob traps can be survived, if not avoided altogether.
-There are three equips that raise your XP. The first two are gold orbs that you can craft in the science lab. The cheaper one doubles XP at face value, while the more expensive one gives you it at a more "compound interest" sort of way, meanwhile giving enemies the first strike more often. The other equip is a white orb. I can't tell how the stack, if they do.
- There's ways to equip two reds instead of blues. I recommend two excaliburs, which give you rare mob spawns more often, meanwhile giving you the best stats the game has to offer, as far as I've seen. At all costs, avoid the sheep until you've cleared the game and have at least 90 levels, because it is an absolute monster to take down. -Winning or losing to an enemy unlocks their full animations in the recall room, with the exception of NPC and NPC townfolk. Those are unlocked just by getting the minimum required stats to see them, even if you haven't already done so.
- Despite what others may suggest, I highly suggest you invest in the chef more than others. While others have their perks, you can't get very far in the dungeon with only 1000 reason lunches. the 2000 and 5000 lunches can make you character start much earlier, meaning you have much more stats when you get into higher floors, meaning you can increase your levels even faster.
-Boss room NPC's either give gifts or are insta-kills. savescum,
-Boss room black circles are "achievements." Once you beat the requirement, you'll get a pink card on the top right of your screen. When the black circle "opens", it's red. It's an instant GoR with absolutely no purpose, since you can just view them in your recall room with no price rather than wasting your efforts in vain in a dungeon.
-Starting from the bottom is best, especially when you stack lunches. What I mean is leaving a high-value lunch overnight then eating it the next day. You can also give gift boxes to the innkeeper maid and she'll give you chocolates that increase either HP and SP, or reason. Extremely useful stuff, especially since they can be bought late game. The exception being skipping past the third boss.
-Use the grey book on boss floors. Also, it usually makes mobs spawn on floors you've cleared most of, so spamming it for levels is a good way to progress.
-The tiny bell thing is used to call in NPCs. This is best used just as you enter a floor, since they can block pesky mobs with their bodies in tight spaces.
-You can warp through 1 tile areas with S. This includes walls, barrels, etc. It's difficult to warp over enemies without being attacked, but I've managed it on rare occasions.
-There are quite a few types of potions. Blue, Pink, Blue, Green is the usual order. The first blue is usually HP and buff. The pinks are SP. The second blue is HP. The first slots of greens are your combo potions that heal a percentage of HP And SP. The final greens are divided into two. The first is a combat buff, the second is a permanent stat upgrade. You can tell when it's a stat upgrade by seeing 1 in the definition, which is usually short. I've only seen 1's, not 2's and so on. They can be farmed in boxes from the lockpick, but remember that her consecutive success rates mean you're more likely to get OP items.
- If I'm right, which I'm unsure, the medal merchant's items don't stack independently. That means you only need one of each improvement item, not more than one. Those are the first selections. When you notice the numbers get higher, I believe those were equipments. When they drop at the bottom of the list, it's items.
-Tentacle items, which look like flowers, are used to restrain and slightly "damage" enemies. Extremely useful stuff when dealing with bosses, as they negate their ult charges, and often give you at least two turns to recollect yourself. Use it to test the enemy's weaknesses and apply buffs/debuffs. Expensive stuff, but worth their weight
-Don't pick the weapon that gives you two or more attacks. It's usually garbage unless you have equipment that raises your crit rate.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is it possible to beat that sheep? I can eventually whittle the health down, but after trying all of the skills I didnt really find a good weakness.

Also, in the recollection room, Im missing the money collection event on the far right. Who is it for? I havent seen any other unlocks for it.

Nightmare054

Reputation score
anyone know where can i get ver 4.2? need that bug fix
and i just missing 1 more person, the witch that you can encounter in the last floor in EX mode, i cant get her scene in sub-heroines fight. I already beat her in the tower but it seems didn't trigger anything, do i need to get back there in EX mode again or i just need to randomly encounter her in the dungeon?

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Tips for new guys that aren't mentioned:
Hope this helps.
Thanks. I think I might be too cautious or doing things wrong, I am 4 hours in but never made it past floor 5. I did not lose yet, except for one rare succubi encounter.
I got all NPCs to 30-50, but they still fail a lot...

So how do I improve? Is there anyway to take more than just one item to the tower? I usually stick with the AGI Accessory, but this means I need to find all equip first and then grind to lvl 7-8 and I run out of heal items.
I enjoy the game so I do not mind the grind, but I dunno how some people were able to beat it so quickly. Any equip or item I should go for first? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.