What's new

[Complete - Full] Succubus tower 2 - Lewd Succubi and the Tower of Wishes|いたずら淫魔と願いの塔

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score

I enjoyed playing the game quite a bit and decided to start translate it.

Game available at Dlsite

Discussion thread
Nuked with the new forum rules. Please make a new one.

The Game system
[Roguelite][RPG][Battle Fuck]
You play as succubus hunter Rick to save your childhood friend by making it to the top of a randomized dungeon in battle fuck RPG. Contains over 60 characters, over 70 lose events and 4 endings(v.3.0).

Expression, look and clothing variations
The enemy expression changes around in combat, as they act and are close to defeat.
You can use skill to strip clothed enemies
Characters have hair lenght, color, etc. variations.

Lose events
Losing in battle fuck generates losing event where you are drained dry.
The lose scenes change depending on conditions such as are they clothed, look variations and how many levels did they drain.

Heroines
There are 4 main heroines and 10 sub heroines. Increasing the level of the main heroines brings various benefits.

Randomized dungeon
The tower changes in shape everytime you enter. You can meet many adventurers in the tower and after talking to them you can find them in the town. You can also run into floors such as monster house and trap rooms, and trigger events as you climb the stairs to the next floor.

Patch Link

The patch is primarily meant for versions 4.1 and 4.2. Other versions may included crashes.

Patching Instructions(Full Patch Version)
1. Patch the game with RPGMaker Trans ( )
1.1 Download and run RPGMaker Trans.
1.2 Set the "Game location" as the Game.exe in the folder of the game.
1.3 Set the "Patch location" as the RPGMKTRANSPATCH file in the "RPG Maker Trans patch" folder in the patch.
1.4 Press Go and wait for the patch apply. (This can take a while and it's normal for there to be 2 errors saying Error parsing Script)
1.5 Once RPG Maker Trans has finished, there is now new patched folder of the game with "_translated" suffix.
2. Apply rest of the files that RPG Maker Trans can't patch.
2.1. Copy the contents of the "Copy Paste Files" folder to the translated game folder, and accept when prompted to replace files.
3. The game is now patched. Run the game from the translated folder.
Repatch Version
1. Copy paste the files into the game folder and overwrite when prompted.

Patches
v1.4
Added some of the missing lines.
Added another version of the patch that works with already patched games.

v1.3
Fixed issue with Nicola fight crashing the game.
(Requires full repatching from other versions)

v1.2
Fixed issue with enemy names and love potion description.

v1.1
Fixed issue with enemy stats being in japanese.
It's enough to do the copy paste part for patching 1.0->1.1 if you already have patched with RPG Maker Trans.

v.1.0 (12.9.2018)
Whole thing translated. There may be some lines that I have missed and you can PM me the the line if you find one.
The separate short stories about the developers previous games and the one about the shopkeepers sisters are left untranslated.
I also added in the text file that tells how all the lose scenes can be seen for each of the characters.

Progress_Old
Patch v.0.7 (27.5.2018) 22435/29364
Nearly everything excluding last boss, endings and EX mode.

Patch v.0.6 (15.4.2018) 20372/29364
Second boss floor(Excluding Garmr magic circle)
Nearly all normal mobs
Bunch of town lines

Patch v0.5 (16.3.2018) 17305/29364
Night time bar
Mobs 17-24
First boss floor(excluding pitcher magic circle)
Changed stamina into sanity

Patch v0.4 (4.2.2018) 14292/27536
-All the adventurer talk lines and scenes for the random tower floors.
-Mobs 13-17

Patch v0.3 (10.1.2018) 12007/27536
-Main heroine drain event scene 2 + The scene variations for the drain 1&2.
-Mobs 10-12, Boss 1
-Magic circle scene 1(Lesser succubus)
-All tower stairway events

Patch v0.2 (30.12.2017) 10055/27536
-First drain event lines for the all the 5 main heroines.
-Fights & losses for the first 9 mobs. + Some
1. Slime*
2. Rabbit
3. Harpy
4. Arachne
5. Lesser Succubus*
6. Alraune
7. Fairy
8. Merrow
9. Ninetails
22. Elf
33. High Elf
34. Cath Sith
38. Sylphide
*Have a special scene in addition to the 2 variations.
-Bunch of town lines.
-Bunch of money drain scenes.
-And some other stuff

Patch v0.1 (24.12.2017) 7625/27536
-Intro
-UI
-Most of the items & Skills
-Most of the battle messages
-Bunch of lose scenes
-Bunch of other stuff I forgot about

Last edited:
OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
what version did you translate?
The translation works for the game versions 2.0. and 3.0..
The patcher should work for earlier versions too, but there was some lines that had to be reinputted between these two versions, so it may not perfectly work for them.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Oh I'm truly interested in the drain level type of game.

This happenned since I started playing rol games a long time ago, I always liked that my enemies could become stronger without a stupid auto level.

So thank you very much for starting this translation, I will wait until the end of days for this translation (hope it doesn't need so much time XD)

arkanoid23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I wish more games of this type were translated :) . Thanks a lot Pummels.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for this! Shame we can't hack in an english keyboard for naming but...
This has helped me understand the game a lot more, even though I'm still terrible at it. Sadia is the best female adventurer, yup.
Also, random aside, when it comes to defeat scenes, does the 'voice' you pick for Rick matter?

OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for this! Shame we can't hack in an english keyboard for naming but...
This has helped me understand the game a lot more, even though I'm still terrible at it. Sadia is the best female adventurer, yup.
Also, random aside, when it comes to defeat scenes, does the 'voice' you pick for Rick matter?
Rick's voice differences are really minor. Both options are mostly just moans, and raped has some lines that try to get the girl to stop while the indulging one has some how it feels good + hearts. Also you wouldn't think how many different lines there are for it in total.

I thought of trying to change the name inputs into alphabets but it's kind of low priority since it might just break the game. Might be better just to ask the developer to add them.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Rick's voice differences are really minor. Both options are mostly just moans, and raped has some lines that try to get the girl to stop while the indulging one has some how it feels good + hearts. Also you wouldn't think how many different lines there are for it in total.

I thought of trying to change the name inputs into alphabets but it's kind of low priority since it might just break the game. Might be better just to ask the developer to add them.
That's what I thought, though from my limited playing around, it did seem like Raped had more lines that got translated. On the other hand, it could simply be there's such a large random pool of dialogue, I just happened to get more of the translated ones to show up.

Could try asking I suppose, if someone knew how, but I'm not sure if they would. From what I've seen of other RPGMaker games, the English keyboard is usually standard, which makes me think the developer made the intentional decision to remove the English keyboard.

OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
Can you apply a patch over a patched copy, or do you have to do it over a fresh one?
It's better to do it to the fresh game. Using the already patched one would only apply the new lines while ignoring some of the lines that I've edited on from the previous version.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
This progress is quite fast. I hope you don't burn yourself with the translation.

Kind of hyped by the speed but worried that you are overworking it :).

OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
This progress is quite fast. I hope you don't burn yourself with the translation.

Kind of hyped by the speed but worried that you are overworking it :).
The game has fairly a lot of line repeats that make the progress seem fast at this point, so it will naturally start to slow down when I get the heavy repeaters done.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Really do like these translations, nice to know whats going on in this game... well, at least early on I guess. Not that I've ever gotten too far in this still, but hey, baby steps!
Never can find Sadia again, darn, she must be a rare adventurer spawn or something...

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
nice, good work, whats next on your roadmap? some passives from the lab are not translated and i wanted to ask whats the "san"negative. the "check out" stats in fight wont be translated i guess?

OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
nice, good work, whats next on your roadmap? some passives from the lab are not translated and i wanted to ask whats the "san"negative. the "check out" stats in fight wont be translated i guess?
Next up I was thinking of doing the first boss floor and the nighttime bar, and I'll look at the passives again.

The 'san' probably refers to sanity which I translated as the stamina for now, but I'll probably change it in next patch.

The check out information will be one of the last things to translate because they need to be done through the game editor and I don't want to reapply them between the game updates.

JonkoSlunko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
idk why, but when I try to patch this rpgmaker trans always stop at 95%