What's new

RPG Patreon RPG Maker [[R]Nest Games] Succulence (version 1.4.3 - Final)

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Succulence[0.3]

there a bugs i found, one if u sleep in the inn when u wake bavk up the assistant will be outside but u cant talk to her/going to the temple that same time will repeat the event when u return the next day after doing the club thing

sony101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wait a 0.3 version of a game that is actually playable and has a decent amount of content without a patreon link plastered over the first post? :D

But all jokes aside i really like this so far and the genre is right up my alley.
Keep it up my friend i see alot of potential in this ;)

OP
A

alcoholdealer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

there a bugs i found, one if u sleep in the inn when u wake bavk up the assistant will be outside but u cant talk to her/going to the temple that same time will repeat the event when u return the next day after doing the club thing
can you remember what you did or where did you go before sleeping in the inn?
or if you can repeat that bug and post screenshots of it, that would help a lot.

But all jokes aside i really like this so far and the genre is right up my alley.
Keep it up my friend i see alot of potential in this ;)
Thank you!
I will set up patreon one of these days, just want to make sure the game
works properly before that, and I still need to figure out what to focus on
in the next update.

Edit: Anyway, sleeping in the inn was made poorly by me, so I fixed it and updated links, hopefully the bug will go away.
There's also new mini scene with the fast runner at the school grounds that I made today.

Last edited:

sony101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can you remember what you did or where did you go before sleeping in the inn?
or if you can repeat that bug and post screenshots of it, that would help a lot.

Thank you!
I will set up patreon one of these days, just want to make sure the game
works properly before that, and I still need to figure out what to focus on
in the next update.
Yeah don't get me wrong I'm 100% not against any creator receiving money for what they are doing I just think there should be a reasonable foundation behind it. As i said before, in your case we got a game that is already playable and has a very good amount of content for the stage it is in. I hope your patreon goes well when the time has come to launch it. ;)

JouteiKaji

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

In terms of bugs, some events repeat, for instance going back to the cosplay club to pick up your costume will repeat the measuring event, going back to GEM photography studio will repeat the package event. Those were the two that I noticed.

OP
A

alcoholdealer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In terms of bugs, some events repeat, for instance going back to the cosplay club to pick up your costume will repeat the measuring event, going back to GEM photography studio will repeat the package event. Those were the two that I noticed.
Both fixed. New costume will be available in the next update, will see about
the studio.

OP
A

alcoholdealer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Updated OP with the link. I'll be posting weekly progress updates there.
Also I'll try to stick to a monthly update schedule, but if I fail, I'll switch
to payment by update, so that I'm not leeching money from anyone.
Your support isn't mandatory, but greatly appreciated.:)

Now then, next update will be released one month from now, and will
contain at least:
-One new scene in each club(except art club, that's a question mark for now)
-One scene in richards house.
-One new quest from Public Request panel.
-New passive and active skills.

Stay tuned!

Last edited:

JouteiKaji

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is leveling up not implemented in this game yet? Cause I haven't been gaining any experience from fights.

Humrh360

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oddly enough, we're getting EXP from losing fights. I'm guessing that it's because of the sex level thing. Although I'm finding it really not worth the sanity loss.

OP
A

alcoholdealer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is leveling up not implemented in this game yet? Cause I haven't been gaining any experience from fights.
Yeah it's supposed to be like that. You gain exp and level up by having sex and whatnot,
although you don't really gain anything from it yet(I'm still working on various "seduction" skills that you will gain by leveling).

Karrateir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Now then, next update will be released one month from now, and will
contain at least:
-One new scene in each club(except art club, that's a question mark for now)

aww thats a shame, im a total fan of these art /painting model scenes (something like in Fallen Bitch Leona's Exhibitionist Atelier where she had to pose for the students)

maybe we could get something like that in the future ? :D

OP
A

alcoholdealer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

aww thats a shame, im a total fan of these art /painting model scenes (something like in Fallen Bitch Leona's Exhibitionist Atelier where she had to pose for the students)

maybe we could get something like that in the future ? :D
I am too! I just don't have a solid idea for art club story arc yet, so it's on hold for now, but definitelty will be done in the future.:)

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I so got some time to play with it a bit.

- Ran into quite a few bugs with event repetition most of them have already been reported
- Nice Clothing system
- Funny npc dialogs

It certainly has potential. After playing for over 1:45 hour I wasn't able to gain lust or many sex events. I already had reached the end of the dungeon.
Didn't seem much I could trigger anymore but judging from the graphics I missed quite a lot or maybe there not in game yet.

- Ran into a bug after the public bathing scene with Adria went back to the palace? and the screen just went black. Could still access menu but nothing else.

Overall it needs a bit more work. But it certainly has potential.

OP
A

alcoholdealer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for playing!

It certainly has potential. After playing for over 1:45 hour I wasn't able to gain lust or many sex events.
I will add lust gain in the next update. New sex scenes will also come, but
later, for now I'm focusing on more side missions and stuff. Maybe if I'm ahead of schedule I'll add different variations to Diner scene.

- Ran into a bug after the public bathing scene with Adria went back to the palace? and the screen just went black. Could still access menu but nothing else.
Yeah, that area and the inn are still buggy(Also when you buy a bathing pass,
you gain 75 gold instead of paying for it, lol). It's hard to catch them all, but
ill try to fix all the bugs for the next update(in 2.5 weeks, roughly).

OP
A

alcoholdealer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Posting this here because I can't update the OP for some reason. And it looks like my messages don't show up either. RIP.

New version is out!
New stuff:
-New Public Requests quest in a church(also features some semi-animated CG, just experimenting there.)
-Scenes for every club, but Music Club(It was supposed to be Art Club, but Music Club is too weird)
-New school gym outfit
-More Serpent Coins in the school
-Small scene in the Richards house.
-Can buy skills from Eve using lust as a currency
-Can now gain or lose lust from some events(Still work in progress)
-a pack of bugfixes(Including annoying aria bug!)

I think that's it. For the links go here:
Next update is in a month, I will make a post about what will be there later this week.
Cheers.

Last edited:

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've found a bug where if you try and enter the baths in clothing, it'll tell you "I don't think bathing in clothes is a good idea." and make you step back upward, but it repeats after every step until you end up leaving the baths, so you just end up wasting 75 G.

greyspammer

Lurker
Reputation score
This may be a stupid question, but I'm in the ruins, it's my first day and I'm supposed to go to the "other elevator". However, there's a point where the path is "conveniently blocked" and nothing happens. I can't go around and there doesn't seem to be anything else there. I thought that maybe you need to find these wooden logs and bring them to the guy south of the entrance elevator (the one who said that the stairway was collapsed and a makeshift bridge had to be built). But I only found 2 of those logs and the dialogue with that guy doesn't change.

Is this already the end of content? Am I missing something? Are the wooden logs even the right path and if so, where do I find more?

EDIT: Nevermind, there was another exit to the east, hidden in the shadows. I was right all along. It was a stupid question.

Last edited:
OP
A

alcoholdealer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've found a bug where if you try and enter the baths in clothing, it'll tell you "I don't think bathing in clothes is a good idea." and make you step back upward, but it repeats after every step until you end up leaving the baths, so you just end up wasting 75 G.
That's a weird one. I'll look into it.

Edit: Alright the fix will be added with the next update. Until then I made a small disclaimer on my site with known bugs, so check that out.

Last edited:
OP
A

alcoholdealer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Updated OP with the new version info, hopefully it shows up on the main page this time.