What's new

RPG Patreon RPG Maker [[R]Nest Games] Succulence (version 1.4.3 - Final)

OP
A

alcoholdealer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
First of, amazing game. Love it.

Second, there is a weird CG bug if you have the fancy skirt suit and the see through black lace underwear. If you use the stairs in the school in the morning and trigger the scene there with the two boys it ends up with the underwear glitching out and the boy describing her outfit wrong (saying that she has pubes and no underwear even though the opposite is the case)

Third, WHERE THE FUCK IS THE WIZARD I AM SUPPOSED TO HELP? It is doing my fucking head in. I can't find the fucker. I thought it was the house in the bottom right of the city of Ahn but that one is constantly locked.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, i can't trigger the Stan scene in the school for the life of me. I have all the requirements as far as i can see but she just keeps on saying that she isn't in the mood for it. Help please.
Thanks for the bug report.
- Wizard is in the ruins. He's marked on the minimap.
- You need to have less than 100 lust to get in the mood for Stan event.

JupiterMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the bug report.
- Wizard is in the ruins. He's marked on the minimap.
- You need to have less than 100 lust to get in the mood for Stan event.

I have 140 and it wont trigger. I have the submission contract. So i really don't know why it won't work. Also, where am i supposed to but the crowd control device? There is absolutely no hint as to where a good spot would be.

qazwsxrem

Reputation score
Really enjoying things now that I finally had a chance to dig real deep into this. Only problem is I suspect my nearly 9 hour playthrough is a bust because I spent a bunch of Coins on the slot machine before I knew about the Stranger.

OP
A

alcoholdealer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have 140 and it wont trigger. I have the submission contract. So i really don't know why it won't work. Also, where am i supposed to but the crowd control device? There is absolutely no hint as to where a good spot would be.
You have 140, and that's why it doesn't work. You need less than 100, not more.

Really enjoying things now that I finally had a chance to dig real deep into this. Only problem is I suspect my nearly 9 hour playthrough is a bust because I spent a bunch of Coins on the slot machine before I knew about the Stranger.
There will be some new maps coming out next month, with more coins in them.

JupiterMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You have 140, and that's why it doesn't work. You need less than 100, not more.

There will be some new maps coming out next month, with more coins in them.
Oh. Haha. I apparently can't read good. Sorry sorry.

Gegrafsd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm really enjoying this game but I can't get her to masturbate in the classroom and I suspect that's blocking me from a fair amount of content.

I've also been riding high lust / low sanity for like, weeks in-game and all the events I seem to find are still at the struggle/refuse stage and past that it's not exactly clear to me how I'm supposed to progress that stuff, or if I've hit the end of what's available.

OP
A

alcoholdealer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm really enjoying this game but I can't get her to masturbate in the classroom and I suspect that's blocking me from a fair amount of content.

I've also been riding high lust / low sanity for like, weeks in-game and all the events I seem to find are still at the struggle/refuse stage and past that it's not exactly clear to me how I'm supposed to progress that stuff, or if I've hit the end of what's available.
You need Black Suit to trigger class masturbation(only in self-study)
Also, once you get all the recollection room entries, then yeah, you've pretty much seen everything. Many storylines are about half-way done, those with more content past the "refusal" stage are science club, orc and park events.

Banshee96

Reputation score
Hey guys, decided to bust out of lurking for this game.

I encountered a bug where I give the broken hard drive to get it repaired, but two days later (forgot to pick it up :p ), the room locks me out when I come back to retrieve it (thinking I already have said fixed hard drive).

Hope it gets fixed, keep up the great work!

EDIT: It's not a bug. My bad.

Last edited:

Demontom

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm stuck on one point here, I have no clue where to get the outfit that allows me to tease the class. If anyone can direct me to where I need to go/what requirements I need to fill to make that happen, I'd greatly appreciate it.

OP
A

alcoholdealer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm stuck on one point here, I have no clue where to get the outfit that allows me to tease the class. If anyone can direct me to where I need to go/what requirements I need to fill to make that happen, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Buying clothes from the supermarket will get you to the "teasing" suit.

JupiterMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok. Me again. I have been sitting on this for a week now. Where do you put the population control device? I have no gosh darn idea where it can go. I have tried just about anywhere.

OP
A

alcoholdealer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok. Me again. I have been sitting on this for a week now. Where do you put the population control device? I have no gosh darn idea where it can go. I have tried just about anywhere.
In Serena's classroom.

hugo77

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How does the Submission contract work exactly? Eve doesnt seem to give any orders and Serena loses 50 Sanity every day because i cant fulfill the contract.

OP
A

alcoholdealer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How does the Submission contract work exactly? Eve doesnt seem to give any orders and Serena loses 50 Sanity every day because i cant fulfill the contract.
Look for a chandelier in Eve's room when she is Serena's master. Click on it to get her task.

qazwsxrem

Reputation score
Not sure if it's an issue with using an old save or I'm just dumb but I can't figure out how to go upstairs in Shrine or revisit the Slums.

Last edited:
OP
A

alcoholdealer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not sure if it's an issue with using an old save or I'm just dumb but I can't figure out how to go upstairs in Shrine or revisit the Slums.
To unlock them you need to A: Complete orc trials and B: proceed with Aria events.
After that next time you'll visit the shrine you'll unlock them.

Banshee96

Reputation score
To unlock them you need to A: Complete orc trials and B: proceed with Aria events.
After that next time you'll visit the shrine you'll unlock them.
Are the "Aria events" the ones in the bathhouse, or am I missing something? I've already done both of them, and the orc trials, but still can't access Slums/Shrine.

EDIT: OH SHIT THE GAME UPDATED YESTERDAY!? ...problem solved.

Feierflei

Reputation score
What do I need to do to trigger the cheerleader event? I need to show them a thong, but are there any more prerequisites? I tried with every teacher suit + thong and various sanity/lust combinations, but she just says that everything seems fine to her...

OP
A

alcoholdealer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What do I need to do to trigger the cheerleader event? I need to show them a thong, but are there any more prerequisites? I tried with every teacher suit + thong and various sanity/lust combinations, but she just says that everything seems fine to her...
You need active domination contract to complete that event.