What's new

[Complete - Full] (sugar*plum) The Holy Knight and the Succubus Squire [Reverse Rape BF] (RJ341947) | Partial Edit + DeepL MTL

dazedanon19

Reputation score
1653196931516.png
DLSITE:
CIEN:

Patch is for Game Version: 1.0.0. (Applying it will downgrade you if you have a newer version)

Shota Warning

Hand Edited MTL:
* Items
* Skills
* Stats
* Equipment
* Enemies
* Classes
* Menus

DeepL MTL:
* Dialogue
* H-Scenes
* Choices
* D_TEXT (Popup Text)

Untranslated:
* Pictures

Instructions:
1. Extract.
2. Move /data and /js into /www in game folder.
3. Overwrite and Replace.

Edit + DeepL MTL. Good game so I thought I'd MTL it. Quality is good enough to understand and follow the plot with a few exceptions. Often characters will get genders wrong and also fuck up determiners like `your` or '`my`. Nothing I can really do about that sadly. Otherwise, tbh I'm consistently impressed with how far MTL has come, maybe in a few years we'll have it all figured out.

There isn't a ulmf thread for this game and I'm too lazy to make one. If you need walkthrough/tips unrelated to the translation, go make a thread and post your question there.

There shouldn't be any issues with the patch but if there is, just let me know.

Cherry Picked Screens Below

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Let me edit the title. The description is what is correct. I only proofread and edited the certain things I list in the description.

Edit:
He deleted his post and now I look like I'm talking to myself...

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
No worries. I'll just quote it for you:

Did you proofread and edit the MTL? Cause description hints that nope but the title hints yes.

Oir

Reputation score
Thanks for the translation! The translation for the most part is really easy to follow like you said.