What's new

RPG [sugar star] ナイトオブエリン / Knight of Erin (RJ217199)

Status
Not open for further replies.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
i cannot tell what im supposed to do. In the town, can't leave, anyone know what they want you to do?

Raphels

Lurker
Reputation score
Sorry I'm on mobile and don't know how to quote

I don"t really remember what those do and im currently away so I cant check. I"ll check once I"m back.

If you mean nighthawks 2 temptation scenes. You can get them by switching to her and tempting NPCs. One you get by tempting any normal npc while the other from tempting npcs Erin normally can't like the king and his guards.

Are you at the start of the game? you probably need to go to the inn and talk with TomCat. If its closed press D to speed up time.

KylarStern1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can someone help me out with extracting the archives. Arc_conv and dxextract are not working. Anyone have an alternate extractor?

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i cannot tell what im supposed to do. In the town, can't leave, anyone know what they want you to do?
The first one? In the Inn there is an open room. Talk to the woman inside. You can also prepare items in there.

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
How are you guys hooking this? The normal methods don't seem to work this time.

EDIT: It turns out that agth is only hooking the kanji which was the one thing I couldn't read so I guess it's time to practice my Japanese.

Last edited:

Raphels

Lurker
Reputation score
can where say what the 2 x heart item making from the Pub ?^^
Please^^
性欲タマール - Increases Sex Drive Gain
性欲タマラーン - Removes Sex Drive Gain

Also my save data, has every scene unlocked. Missing some monster variants but their mostly the human guards.

Save data updated.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reputation score
性欲タマール - Increases Sex Drive Gain
性欲タマラーン - Removes Sex Drive Gain

Also my save data, has every scene unlocked. Missing some monster variants but their mostly the human guards.
I looked at your save and im missing CG 27-39 are these battle CG ?

Raphels

Lurker
Reputation score
There all seduction scenes, seems like I forgot to upload the system.sav. I'll update the post.

Reputation score
There all seduction scenes, seems like I forgot to upload the system.sav. I'll update the post.
So how do you seduce in this game i played through it without being able to read anything
Thanks for your fast answer btw.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
During conversation below the speechbubble there should be a visible "Shift", so press shift to initiate seduction.

So as far as I can understand this game you go around the world conquering various dungeons and at the end of each dungeon you get to choose an outfit. The outfits are used in specific places for scenes (such as nun outfit in church). So far I've gained 3 outfits but I've run out of dungeons I can go into as the heroine refuses to go into some dungeons. Is there a specific order in which you have to conquer the dungeons or do I have to raise my rank by doing quests?

Ayu Break

Reputation score
I've noticed gonig to sleep at full arousal seems to lead to H-scenes with npcs.
I'm yet to test if that just happens anyway, (kids are visiting) but it might be a lead for people.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Where do you unlock the two CGs with the loli succubus?
When you the ranking doungen making can you in the end a chest foundet !
Whit the item can you a to build a clothes .
The 1 above I was the loli succubus .

dante15

Demon Girl
Reputation score
how can i enter the dungen in the beach area and under the castle

Raphels

Lurker
Reputation score
You can do them at any order if I recall, well according to map progression at least. Except for 3 of the dungeons which need you to clear a certain amount of dungeons to unlock, 2 being at the inn and the dungeon under the castle. You'll unlock it after a certain point when tomcat tells you to go to the castle, you can get the key to the dungeon from the King after beating *alice*. If you can't read Japanese this happens sometimes after you first meet the *Alice* looking character and after? the first dungeon at the Inn if I recall. The only other one thats a bit more hidden than the rest is the one in the Mansion, to get the key to it talk to the owner of the mansion while wearing the Maid uniform, you may or may not need to do the maid part time job from the maid next to him and talk to the maid in the kitchen before you can trigger it.

Also the quests are completely optional, only ones I didn't accidentally do were the Bikini Armor quests I think.

And the scenes you get from sleeping at the inn depends on your progression, you can get all of them in 1 go once you clear the game.

Last edited:

Ayu Break

Reputation score
If you mean nighthawks 2 temptation scenes. You can get them by switching to her and tempting NPCs. One you get by tempting any normal npc while the other from tempting npcs Erin normally can't like the king and his guards.
How do you swap to nighthawk?

Edit: Don't do what I did and get the first outfit on the list last is how.

Edit 2: full CG save, let me know if i doesn't work, it's missing one random boss which lacks H anyway.

Attachments

Last edited:

ments

Reputation score
how can i enter the dungen in the beach area and under the castle
1st town inn left doors, dungeon fight boss, go to castle to meet with king, to get key, fight boss, now you can enter other dungeons- last one is inn 3rd doors

Metax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Guys, someone has an hint about how to fight the dragon and the beast in the desert, i always reach about 3/4 of thyr life and then it makes an attack that oneshot without exception.

TuTTuru

Reputation score
This genre is not really my cup of tea but looks interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.