What's new

RPG WolfRPG Loli [sugar star] 王国の守護天使 / Sex Angel Ariel (RJ242119)

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
One of thoes games that are so novel that it is impossible to play it unless you speak the language. RIP

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
One of thoes games that are so novel that it is impossible to play it unless you speak the language. RIP
Eh, it isn't really hard. There are speech bubbles over main story and sub specific NPC. Just keep doing those until you hit a wall, then you most likely need to grind for sex exp to gather items from dungeons you cleared.

Megas

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I got 3 items from the 3 dungeons but my main quest didn't change. Is there a 4th item I need to gather?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I got 3 items from the 3 dungeons but my main quest didn't change. Is there a 4th item I need to gather?
Go back to the slut girl or w.e in the bar. She will use those three items to craft some kind of awakening drug that turns on the snorlax.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
How the hell am I lv99 already Hello!?😅
You level backwards. The more H you do, the lower your level. You need a relatively decent amount of each stat for the first 3. Then you need like a lot more for the next two. Then the seal needs like 100 sexual intercourses or w.e

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
This desperately needs at least a partial translation.

falenheaen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Um ... Use VNR and code got boom without full sentences.
Use Textractor can only translate discussion ... not skill and item.
Seem I need to diving course a little bit with this game.

aeon0rain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Its not that long of a game. When you know what to do its basically a breeze. That being said I still can't figure out how to get scenes: 7, 16, 17, and 18.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Its not that long of a game. When you know what to do its basically a breeze. That being said I still can't figure out how to get scenes: 7, 16, 17, and 18.
I managed to unlock everything, myself (I'm not sure why, given my general ambivalence towards the content in this, and I did it without translation help, so the comments on difficulty here are a little surprising), and I can share a save if needed, but I'd assumed the one provided on the last page already had everything. If it doesn't, someone let me know. Anyway, if you want to know how to get the ones you're missing...

7: Unlocked by completing the true ending; I believe you need to go back to all of the seals and interact with them to make them blue again, then speak to the older sister and go fight her at the final area.
16: Seduce one of the guards in town; I want to say there are two different scenes, depending on which guard you seduce.
17: Again, seduce one of the guards; that, or it was one of the other villagers.
18: Yet another seduction scene with the people in town.

I'm not sure what triggered the heroine's ability to seduce NPCs, but I'm sure it has something to do with having enough sex. You'll know it's possible if you talk to certain NPCs in town and it starts to give you two options instead of finishing the conversation.

Oh, and a little tip for people who may be blindly playing it and hate backtracking: pressing 'S' pulls up a menu that lets you teleport to most locations you've been to already.

Last edited:

mastaeixa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You level backwards. The more H you do, the lower your level. You need a relatively decent amount of each stat for the first 3. Then you need like a lot more for the next two. Then the seal needs like 100 sexual intercourses or w.e
Wow that's pretty wild.

Batata

Reputation score
Go back to the slut girl or w.e in the bar. She will use those three items to craft some kind of awakening drug that turns on the snorlax.
how did you get then?
no matter how much i speak with these 3 things nothing happens, it only asks for 20 something that i have no idea what is

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
how did you get then?
no matter how much i speak with these 3 things nothing happens, it only asks for 20 something that i have no idea what is
You need to increase the stats with the P tacked onto the name.
Raise these three stats. The middle one requires you to fuck monsters, which means losing, which means power deleveling until monsters can actually kill you.

How to Seduce ?
You can start seducing when your ero stats go up. There are only 3 seducing cg sets. BJ, Kiss/rub, and plowing from behind.

So how do you get past the second sleeping orc?
You go to the shopkeeper and she will craft you an item. You need to go back to the coastal cave and the lava cave to find items. These items will appear in the overworld. Take it back to her, and go to the orc. You will get a repeat of the same scene.
You will see a seal. This seal requires you to have 100 sexual intercourse experiences.
This is game is very grindy. Like you have to repeat the same scene until you can get to the next NPC.

Metax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Guys, i have several questions, mind someone help me?
1- I unlocked the map where is the sister and when i beat her i return to my bed and she is still there. I have to unlock the second are of lava area? How i do it?
2- I read that i have to turn all the orbs to blue, how i do it? What prerequisites i need?
3- I don't know how to get cg 6-22-24.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Guys, i have several questions, mind someone help me?
1- I unlocked the map where is the sister and when i beat her i return to my bed and she is still there. I have to unlock the second are of lava area? How i do it?
2- I read that i have to turn all the orbs to blue, how i do it? What prerequisites i need?
3- I don't know how to get cg 6-22-24.
I'm not sure that I can reliably help you with the first question (I think the following information might be what you're looking for, though), but for the second question, I think you have to get the "Happy End" before you can start working towards the real happy ending, which you unlock by losing to the demon/sister at the final area. If you actually win the fight, you're suddenly back in your bed and have to go back and fight them again (and again, and again). Basically, lose and you can continue. As for the CGs:

6 - achieved by losing to the boss mentioned above.
22 - you see this when you go fight in the arena/colosseum (the area past the lava stage you're having trouble unlocking, coincidentally enough) for the first time.
24 - unlock this by finishing the shopkeeper's sidequest, then going to bed.

Last edited:

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey elusi do you mind just uploading your save folder? It's probably safer to upload the whole folder instead of just a particular save. Thanks a lot man.